I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 01:47 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So the church must be a very new experience for you. You don't have to share if you don't like but what's your age?

I'm only asking because let's say you're 45. that would mean you we're an atheist for 44 years and something happened that convinced you to join this particular church.

Or if you let's say 15 you may just be getting into this sort of conversation. Or life story's aren't to far off only in reverse. I was a believer most of my life and only the last 5 years have been an Atheist.

I am 25.
Asking me about personal things should be secondary. Are you not here to learn about all I have posted on page 1? No questions, at all about that? I suppose you feel like it would feel nice if you 'converted' me and thus you just ignore all I have shown you.

You are wasting your time and mine if you are.

I apologies I didn't realize there was a time crunch.

Ok If you prefer we can get into the heaver questions.

I just trying to get a better understanding of were you're coming from. I don't have any plan on converting you. LOL you're here to do that to me remember Big Grin.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 01:55 PM
So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

How so? Did you hear an audible voice? A manifestation of the being that you might call a god? Are you being forced again your will to surf the web. Should I call the police?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
11-05-2016, 01:57 PM
(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I became a Christian a little over a year ago. Been preaching maybe 11 months.
I simply came here to share the truth and answer questions you might have, even based on the things I have shared. I've been an atheist most my life, I know what you guys believe. This isn't so much about arguing or debating, I will die for what I know is true. Like I said, sharing the truth to every living creature and answering questions you might have.

So if we haven't any questions you'll just leave right?

Haven't said this in forever....

Shoo fly!
[+] 11 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-05-2016, 01:57 PM
(11-05-2016 01:47 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So the church must be a very new experience for you. You don't have to share if you don't like but what's your age?

I'm only asking because let's say you're 45. that would mean you we're an atheist for 44 years and something happened that convinced you to join this particular church.

Or if you let's say 15 you may just be getting into this sort of conversation. Or life story's aren't to far off only in reverse. I was a believer most of my life and only the last 5 years have been an Atheist.

I am 25.
Asking me about personal things should be secondary. Are you not here to learn about all I have posted on page 1? No questions, at all about that? I suppose you feel like it would feel nice if you 'converted' me and thus you just ignore all I have shown you.

You are wasting your time and mine if you are.

Quote: I am 25.

Is that in dog years?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-05-2016, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 02:04 PM by Aliza.)
(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I became a Christian a little over a year ago. Been preaching maybe 11 months.

No no no! Don't tell me! Let me guess. You used to be an atheist. Am I right?

(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I simply came here to share the truth and answer questions you might have, even based on the things I have shared. I've been an atheist most my life, I know what you guys believe. This isn't so much about arguing or debating, I will die for what I know is true. Like I said, sharing the truth to every living creature and answering questions you might have.

Called it! Banana_zorro

You. are. so. funny! It's like they cut you people from the exact same mould and just drop you down here on the forum at seemingly regular intervals when we're ready for another play thing to bat around. Thumbsup
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
(11-05-2016 01:55 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

How so? Did you hear an audible voice? A manifestation of the being that you might call a god? Are you being forced again your will to surf the web. Should I call the police?

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 01:59 PM
(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I've been an atheist most my life, I know what you guys believe.

Can you define what you think atheist means?

Were you convinced to believe based on a personal experience or by demonstrable evidence?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-05-2016, 02:00 PM
(11-05-2016 01:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:55 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

I like how you quote the bible, like it's real and shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-05-2016, 02:00 PM
(11-05-2016 01:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
I simply came here to share the truth and answer questions you might have, even based on the things I have shared. I've been an atheist most my life, I know what you guys believe. This isn't so much about arguing or debating, I will die for what I know is true. Like I said, sharing the truth to every living creature and answering questions you might have.

So if we haven't any questions you'll just leave right?

Haven't said this in forever....

Shoo fly!

Of course I'd leave. You don't know it yet, but me leaving here is one of the worst things that could happen on this forum. I come sharing the truth about how you can escape eternal torment. Now, don't think I actually think I am important, but the message of God that I have brought, there is nothing more important.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 02:02 PM
(11-05-2016 01:59 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:39 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I've been an atheist most my life, I know what you guys believe.

Can you define what you think atheist means?

Were you convinced to believe based on a personal experience or by demonstrable evidence?

How does one demonstrate an "alien" abduction. Only to call out to Jesus for help and have them disappear. If you know, let me know. It surely was demonstrated to me. We also have millions of people worldwide claiming alien abductions. And we have thousands claiming calling out to Jesus Christ during them, makes the experience stop.

http://www.ce4research.com