I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: I come bearing the good news of my Father which art in Heaven.
(11-05-2016 01:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:55 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So in you're opeing statement you start off by saying you where "Commanded by God."

How so? Did you hear an audible voice? A manifestation of the being that you might call a god? Are you being forced again your will to surf the web. Should I call the police?

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

So you read it in the bible and that was enough.

I know this is hard to believe but I'm glad you didn't respond with. He came to me in a dream or you did see him. Many "believers" feel that is a legit answer.

Ok so you read it in the book, and said yeah. That's the ticket.

So are you coming from that the Bible is written by God. Or are you a interpreted by man dictated by god?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 02:04 PM
(11-05-2016 02:00 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So if we haven't any questions you'll just leave right?

Haven't said this in forever....

Shoo fly!

Of course I'd leave. You don't know it yet, but me leaving here is one of the worst things that could happen on this forum. I come sharing the truth about how you can escape eternal torment. Now, don't think I actually think I am important, but the message of God that I have brought, there is nothing more important.

(11-05-2016 02:00 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  me leaving here is one of the worst things that could happen on this forum

Oh really? Can you do it immediately?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-05-2016, 02:05 PM
(11-05-2016 02:03 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

God told me, in His Word. No need for an audiable voice.

So you read it in the bible and that was enough.

I know this is hard to believe but I'm glad you didn't respond with. He came to me in a dream or you did see him. Many "believers" feel that is a legit answer.

Ok so you read it in the book, and said yeah. That's the ticket.

So are you coming from that the Bible is written by God. Or are you a interpreted by man dictated by god?

You really should listen to my testimony, all questions so far are answered there.

The Bible was inspired by God. He wrote it, for those whom wrote it had the holy spirit within them, just as I do.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Boy that is some refreshing new stuff we've never heard before, not! But if you have a video of God telling you to come here to us, slow us that video,please. I am sure I am not the only one interested in seeing that. One more item. Those babes with alien lovers and babies are more believable than your babble.
11-05-2016, 02:09 PM
(11-05-2016 02:02 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:59 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Can you define what you think atheist means?

Please answer that question.

Quote:
Quote:Were you convinced to believe based on a personal experience or by demonstrable evidence?

How does one demonstrate an "alien" abduction. Only to call out to Jesus for help and have them disappear. If you know, let me know. It surely was demonstrated to me. We also have millions of people worldwide claiming alien abductions. And we have thousands claiming calling out to Jesus Christ during them, makes the experience stop.

Laugh out load

You are unable to actually just answer a question, aren't you? Saying it was demonstrated to you does not answer the question. Did you get evidence that you can demonstrate to others and that they can verify for themselves or was it an unverifiable personal experience? Please pick one.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-05-2016, 02:09 PM
(11-05-2016 02:05 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You really should listen to my testimony, all questions so far are answered there.

The Bible was inspired by God. He wrote it, for those whom wrote it had the holy spirit within them, just as I do.

You're opening statement didn't' really have that much. I'm trying to get to the root why you believe. Not just a bunch of memes, and conspiracy theories.

So you've only been a believer for about a year. So what made you "see the light"?

Must have been pretty compelling evidence.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
11-05-2016, 02:11 PM
(11-05-2016 02:09 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:05 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  You really should listen to my testimony, all questions so far are answered there.

You're opening statement didn't' really have that much. I'm trying to get to the root why you believe. Not just a bunch of memes, and conspiracy theories.

So you've only been a believer for about a year. So what made you "see the light"?

My opening statement didn't have much? It has everything you need. Watch the video.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? - 1 Cor 1:20
11-05-2016, 02:13 PM
(11-05-2016 02:09 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:02 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  

Please answer that question.

Quote:How does one demonstrate an "alien" abduction. Only to call out to Jesus for help and have them disappear. If you know, let me know. It surely was demonstrated to me. We also have millions of people worldwide claiming alien abductions. And we have thousands claiming calling out to Jesus Christ during them, makes the experience stop.

Laugh out load

You are unable to actually just answer a question, aren't you? Saying it was demonstrated to you does not answer the question. Did you get evidence that you can demonstrate to others and that they can verify for themselves or was it an unverifiable personal experience? Please pick one.

You really should learn to use google.

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
"he is a committed atheist"
synonyms: non-believer

I did answer the question, you asked if it was demonstrable evidence. I said yes, it was demonstrated to me. Can it be demonstrated to you, on demand? No. I do not know how to summon UFO's and demons in flesh suits that pretend to be little green guys from other planets, which is part of the whole deception in these last days.

11-05-2016, 02:15 PM
(11-05-2016 02:11 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:09 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You're opening statement didn't' really have that much. I'm trying to get to the root why you believe. Not just a bunch of memes, and conspiracy theories.

My opening statement didn't have much? It has everything you need. Watch the video.

(11-05-2016 12:58 PM)Cherubim Wrote:  I have been commanded by God Almighty, Jesus Christ, to share the gospel or good news, with all of you. I am here not only to do that, but answer serious and coherent questions regarding this subject. Please do not ask questions you do not want the answers to.

I'll watch the video later. Again at work. and I'm using my lunch break to talk with you.

Now if you could please, answer my question.

11-05-2016, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 03:22 PM by Vosur.)
Cherubim, I would offer you the following words of advice written by Thomas Paine: “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.” To put it more bluntly, there is no point in trying to use the Bible to convince an audience that doesn't believe the Bible to be a credible source of information that Hell is a real place.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 15 users Like Vosur's post