I detest psychiatry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: I detest psychiatry
(24-12-2012 08:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Way to induce a seizure. Thumbsup

Xmas themed Seizure inducing spongebob
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-12-2012, 11:21 PM
so... how many psychiatrists have you had, and have they all treated you like this?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-12-2012, 01:24 AM
(24-12-2012 07:34 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I consider myself a psychiatric survivor.

I detest psychiatrists for the following reasons:

- Saying my siblings are "better" than I am, and I am nothing.
- Saying I am "bad" to be an atheist, and that it's a mental illness
- Saying that I cannot amount to anything, and only "special" people can achieve

These "people" made me worse, without any care or regard.

So don't dismiss my points, kindly. I'd fucking slap you for up for your ego if you did.
Maybe your quack is right your siblings dont seem to have a high bar to shoot for, you probably are bad for being an atheist, not that atheism is bad, more you seem ill suited to any purpose except spouting shit, you need to get a grip, none of us are special and until your prepared to take some personal responsability you never amount to anything.

The phrase theses people made me worse, is just stupid, they did nothing to you you didn't allow them to. Wake up, your the one who determines what you are.

As to dismissing your points, you havent made any point youve only made baseless assertions, so I'll dismiss you and all youve said, but certainly not kindly. Word to wise, or least to you, whereas freedom of speech is practiced here, threats arent tolerated, slap you up may well be just a turn of phrase, but theres a thin line and your dancing on it.
As to Ego, you might wanna reign in yours a bit, you dont need to embrace humility or anything, but if you could get it in check to the point were you realise that no one here owes you dick and your utterances are gems for us to cherish, if you can manage that then you'll find plenty here who'll talk with you, some even who'll agree with you, or you can continue being a twat in which case you can eat shit and die for all I care, others will just make sport of you for there own amusement, but on the plus side some will post recipes you might wanna try.

Either way, its your choice you can grow up or go fuck yourself.

Merry christmas.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
25-12-2012, 01:36 AM
I detest psychiatry
I hope your siblings are better than you. Otherwise you have one whack family.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Hmmm new troll gets +1 from stupid troll. Could it be that they are the same person using a proxy Consider
25-12-2012, 05:47 AM
(25-12-2012 05:33 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hmmm new troll gets +1 from stupid troll. Could it be that they are the same person using a proxy Consider
Sadly, I don't think so. The newer one is trying (not very successfully) to display vestiges of a sense of humour, while the older one has his head so far up his behind, that the only thing that would make him even crack a smile, is if all got cancer because of our evil way of living and then got sent to Siberia

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
25-12-2012, 08:55 AM
I detest psychiatry
(24-12-2012 08:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 07:40 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  If you'd posted that at the beginning, slack might have been cut.

You didn't. Hope that clears that up for you. Drinking Beverage

They were too busy thinking about punching people in the streets Tongue

Also 3000th post.

[Image: 30HuC.gif]

What are you, new? Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Hey not all of us can make 12,410 posts in just over a year.

Show off Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
25-12-2012, 09:59 AM
(25-12-2012 01:24 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 07:34 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I consider myself a psychiatric survivor.

I detest psychiatrists for the following reasons:

- Saying my siblings are "better" than I am, and I am nothing.
- Saying I am "bad" to be an atheist, and that it's a mental illness
- Saying that I cannot amount to anything, and only "special" people can achieve

These "people" made me worse, without any care or regard.

So don't dismiss my points, kindly. I'd fucking slap you for up for your ego if you did.
Maybe your quack is right your siblings dont seem to have a high bar to shoot for, you probably are bad for being an atheist, not that atheism is bad, more you seem ill suited to any purpose except spouting shit, you need to get a grip, none of us are special and until your prepared to take some personal responsability you never amount to anything.

The phrase theses people made me worse, is just stupid, they did nothing to you you didn't allow them to. Wake up, your the one who determines what you are.

As to dismissing your points, you havent made any point youve only made baseless assertions, so I'll dismiss you and all youve said, but certainly not kindly. Word to wise, or least to you, whereas freedom of speech is practiced here, threats arent tolerated, slap you up may well be just a turn of phrase, but theres a thin line and your dancing on it.
As to Ego, you might wanna reign in yours a bit, you dont need to embrace humility or anything, but if you could get it in check to the point were you realise that no one here owes you dick and your utterances are gems for us to cherish, if you can manage that then you'll find plenty here who'll talk with you, some even who'll agree with you, or you can continue being a twat in which case you can eat shit and die for all I care, others will just make sport of you for there own amusement, but on the plus side some will post recipes you might wanna try.

Either way, its your choice you can grow up or go fuck yourself.

Merry christmas.
lol..

yeah.... and people are never held to account in life.

If I choose to think psychiatry is corrupt, then so be it. It's not for you to act like the supposed Second Coming and say I cannot.
25-12-2012, 10:07 AM
(25-12-2012 09:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  If I choose to think
That'd be tantamount to a Xmas miracle.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post