I detest psychiatry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 10:11 AM
I detest psychiatry
(25-12-2012 09:48 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hey not all of us can make 12,410 posts in just over a year.

Show off Drinking Beverage

You obviously have more of a life than I do.

You should do something about that. Girl_nails

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: I detest psychiatry
(25-12-2012 09:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 01:24 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Maybe your quack is right your siblings dont seem to have a high bar to shoot for, you probably are bad for being an atheist, not that atheism is bad, more you seem ill suited to any purpose except spouting shit, you need to get a grip, none of us are special and until your prepared to take some personal responsability you never amount to anything.

The phrase theses people made me worse, is just stupid, they did nothing to you you didn't allow them to. Wake up, your the one who determines what you are.

As to dismissing your points, you havent made any point youve only made baseless assertions, so I'll dismiss you and all youve said, but certainly not kindly. Word to wise, or least to you, whereas freedom of speech is practiced here, threats arent tolerated, slap you up may well be just a turn of phrase, but theres a thin line and your dancing on it.
As to Ego, you might wanna reign in yours a bit, you dont need to embrace humility or anything, but if you could get it in check to the point were you realise that no one here owes you dick and your utterances are gems for us to cherish, if you can manage that then you'll find plenty here who'll talk with you, some even who'll agree with you, or you can continue being a twat in which case you can eat shit and die for all I care, others will just make sport of you for there own amusement, but on the plus side some will post recipes you might wanna try.

Either way, its your choice you can grow up or go fuck yourself.

Merry christmas.
lol..

yeah.... and people are never held to account in life.

If I choose to think psychiatry is corrupt, then so be it. It's not for you to act like the supposed Second Coming and say I cannot.
You can think what you want, did I say you cant, I clearly said its your choice, but dont go looking for anything approximating respect from me or the majority here if all your gonna do is spew your filthy notions around. Why not take your own advice and shut the fuck up, but your standards probably dont apply to you do they. Also, your the one entered into a public forum, sorry but you dont own shit here, beyond your own view. And just because I see you as pathetic and deserving of pity, does not make me the second coming, although from your pathology maybe youve never seen anything approaching compassion outside of fiction and thats why your a broken pathetic specimen.

Incidently, which part of go fuck yourself struck you as christlike?

Anywhoo, I said its your choice, grow up or go fuck yourself.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2012, 10:26 AM
(25-12-2012 10:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 09:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  If I choose to think
That'd be tantamount to a Xmas miracle.
Harsh, but fair.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2012, 02:27 PM
(24-12-2012 08:09 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Suffice to say, psychiatrists in my experience only seek to push "religion"" onto their patients.

What makes me think you have a LOT of experience with psychiatrists?

(Oh, by the way -- Merry Christmas, everyone!)

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
25-12-2012, 05:22 PM
(25-12-2012 10:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You obviously have more of a life than I do.

You should do something about that. Girl_nails

meh, seems like a lot of effort.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-12-2012, 05:25 PM
FZU, why you take off +rep for Nami? You two get in a fight? Or was it more that FSM_Scot was right? Any thoughts on that, Nami?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
25-12-2012, 06:49 PM
(25-12-2012 10:25 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 09:59 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol..

yeah.... and people are never held to account in life.

If I choose to think psychiatry is corrupt, then so be it. It's not for you to act like the supposed Second Coming and say I cannot.
You can think what you want, did I say you cant, I clearly said its your choice, but dont go looking for anything approximating respect from me or the majority here if all your gonna do is spew your filthy notions around. Why not take your own advice and shut the fuck up, but your standards probably dont apply to you do they. Also, your the one entered into a public forum, sorry but you dont own shit here, beyond your own view. And just because I see you as pathetic and deserving of pity, does not make me the second coming, although from your pathology maybe youve never seen anything approaching compassion outside of fiction and thats why your a broken pathetic specimen.

Incidently, which part of go fuck yourself struck you as christlike?

Anywhoo, I said its your choice, grow up or go fuck yourself.
lol..

jesus is supposedly God. Your protestations stem presumably from a God-like ego.
25-12-2012, 06:51 PM
(25-12-2012 02:27 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 08:09 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Suffice to say, psychiatrists in my experience only seek to push "religion"" onto their patients.

What makes me think you have a LOT of experience with psychiatrists?

I have none. they are too dim to see society as it is.
25-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Re: RE: I detest psychiatry
(25-12-2012 06:51 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 02:27 PM)cufflink Wrote:  What makes me think you have a LOT of experience with psychiatrists?

I have none. they are too dim to see society as it is.

Wow the irony in generalizations.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-12-2012, 07:15 PM
(25-12-2012 06:54 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 06:51 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I have none. they are too dim to see society as it is.

Wow the irony in generalizations.
People are non-congruent. And?

Get with how human beings behave.