I detest psychiatry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: I detest psychiatry
Fuck. Think we need a thread called Bull Motherfucking Shit. ... There now we got one.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-12-2012, 09:16 PM
(24-12-2012 11:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  so... how many psychiatrists have you had, and have they all treated you like this?
yes, since all are corrupt.
25-12-2012, 09:17 PM
(24-12-2012 06:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:44 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  People are contradictory. How is that so controversial?
It's not controversial, it's just plain fucking stupid. You first say you don't believe in Logic. Then you try to point the finger and say you need a logical rebuttal. Then, when we post about your double standard, you use a cop out that explains nothing but the fucking obvious.

Troll is troll. I suggest you Gtfo or face my prepubescent wrath.
I'm human. Humans make double standards all the time.
26-12-2012, 03:53 AM
(25-12-2012 09:17 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 06:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's not controversial, it's just plain fucking stupid. You first say you don't believe in Logic. Then you try to point the finger and say you need a logical rebuttal. Then, when we post about your double standard, you use a cop out that explains nothing but the fucking obvious.

Troll is troll. I suggest you Gtfo or face my prepubescent wrath.
I'm human. Humans make double standards all the time.
doesn't make it right nor acceptable.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-12-2012, 03:59 AM
(25-12-2012 09:16 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 11:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  so... how many psychiatrists have you had, and have they all treated you like this?
yes, since all are corrupt.
bullshit. there is absolutely no way you can have the obscene arrogance or knowledge you claim to have. Show me proof that ALL psychiatrists are corrupt. show me data, charts, peerreviewed papers before you make claims of which you can't possibly know or even hope to claim.

proof or gtfo.

anecdotal evidence is only proof that that psych was a dick and bad in THAT specific instance, it does not prove anything about other psychs are the same. I will ask how muvh research you have actually done into the core values and results of therapies and how they work.

I get that you had a bad experience with a psych, but you need to stop being stupid and present a rational, coherent argument before you can even hope to advocate this repulsive bile of an idea.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-12-2012, 05:10 AM
(23-12-2012 08:37 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Psychiatrists all want to control, and have no desire to help people.

They merely want to push "religion" onto their patients.

If you were the only Atheist I had ever encountered, I would have a very grim outlook on Atheists in general.

That's not the case, and I have learned not to generalize any people group like that.

You might do well to learn the same.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 3 users Like ideasonscribe's post
26-12-2012, 05:13 AM
(26-12-2012 05:10 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  If you were the only Atheist I had ever encountered, I would have a very grim outlook on Atheists in general.
However, you've met plenty others and 'grim' doesn't even begin to cover it Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
26-12-2012, 05:27 AM
(26-12-2012 05:13 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:10 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  If you were the only Atheist I had ever encountered, I would have a very grim outlook on Atheists in general.
However, you've met plenty others and 'grim' doesn't even begin to cover it Big Grin

LOL
Well no, I wouldn't say that. I've had many a bad encounter, but I've since learned that it's kind of like running into people who just disagree with you. Much like my wife does... all the time. But I choose to live with her and be her husband.
Er well.. Our relationship is shaky right now.. but still, you get what I mean lol

I think I have more distaste for some people of my own "kind" than I do towards many Atheists.
My Facebook is full of the statuses "Jesus Loves You!!! Like and Share!!! Ermagerd!!!" -_-

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 1 user Likes ideasonscribe's post
26-12-2012, 06:17 AM
(26-12-2012 05:27 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  I think I have more distaste for some people of my own "kind" than I do towards many Atheists.
My Facebook is full of the statuses "Jesus Loves You!!! Like and Share!!! Ermagerd!!!" -_-
Oh man! I disliked that even when I was religious. Never could stand corniness. Can't see how this is any different than lonely teenage girls with their Team Edward and Team What's-His-Name. Actually, I'm pretty sure there are people describing themselves as Team Jesus....

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
26-12-2012, 06:23 AM
(26-12-2012 06:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:27 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  I think I have more distaste for some people of my own "kind" than I do towards many Atheists.
Oh man! I disliked that even when I was religious. Never could stand corniness. Can't see how this is any different than lonely teenage girls with their Team Edward and Team What's-His-Name. Actually, I'm pretty sure there are people describing themselves as Team Jesus....

Yep, they do have the "Team Jesus" thing goin on.

btw, you guys have all seen the BLR of Bella and Edward right? lol

Well if you haven't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxSk0wZxss

(This Thread is crap anyways lol)

—Jeremy LaBorde