I did it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2013, 10:26 PM
I did it!
Post 1,000 ladies and gents. I heard it was some kind of milestone around here or something.....I might have been mislead. Consider

Just wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the community here. It's a bit of a whacky place, but that's what I find so endearing. You all have made me feel at ease and more confident with my new worldview as a freethinker. More importantly you have made me feel at home.

There are so many different personalities here and it's been a ball getting to know and interacting with you. Thank you.

Okay, enough of that bullshit. Party on fuckers! Banana_zorro Clap Banana_zorro

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
10-06-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: I did it!
Slacker.

Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
10-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Light weight. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
By Odin's beard, I fucking hate you guys! Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-06-2013, 11:14 PM
It took me over 2 years to get 1,000 posts. I believe in quality over quantity (or at least I used to). I'm far more active now that I'm out of school.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
10-06-2013, 11:19 PM
(10-06-2013 11:14 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  It took me over 2 years to get 1,000 posts. I believe in quality over quantity (or at least I used to). I'm far more active now that I'm out of school.

It shows. I tend to just react. Obviously that's not quite good enough for some people around here...Censored

~ Umberto Eco
10-06-2013, 11:25 PM
(10-06-2013 11:14 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  It took me over 2 years to get 1,000 posts. I believe in quality over quantity (or at least I used to). I'm far more active now that I'm out of school.

I follow the doctrine of "Attempt quality only if you are absolutely certain you have something of quality to say, otherwise crack a joke", meself.

(10-06-2013 11:19 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

It shows. I tend to just react. Obviously that's not quite good enough for some people around here...Censored

How do you know I wasn't calling *Erxomia a lightweight?

*Yes, I mean Erxomia. It's the woman form of Erxomai. clearly he is a she pretending to be a He-She so that we think it is an It or a Them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-06-2013, 11:27 PM
You should get a button or something...

Maybe a pin from the pope?

Chas...make it so.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2013, 11:33 PM
(10-06-2013 11:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You should get a button or something...

Maybe a pin from the pope?

Chas...make it so.

I do feel like I should have a sash or some shit with patches. I've been working on my terse badge.

~ Umberto Eco
10-06-2013, 11:36 PM
I don't post nearly as much as I used to. Actually, neither does Erxy... or HoC.

However, the Summer is young. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein