I did not create the post, Veridiculous

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 02:22 PM

I did not create the post, Veridiculous
I did not create the post, Veridiculous--even though it has my name attached to it. I would not pull that kind of stunt on my forum with you atheists--ever. If this is the way it's going to be, then like Raving Atheist, you get your ban without having to ban my account.

This sort of thing would never been allowed under the old moderators. It is a violation of free speech. If that is the direction the mods are going in this forum, just tell me now. And you will have affected your ban--just like Raving Atheist forum does.

I was just going to go and make a donation for March. Instead, I am going to complain to Seth directly. If he won't do anything about it, then I won't donate anymore, and again, you will all have affected your ban. There's no difference between outright banning a member, and running them off in that way.

It's poor forum managment.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: I did not create the post, Veridiculous
OK I dunno what the score is, but can you change the title, if not, what title do you want & I'll change it for you ? Assuming that being a baby mod I can do such almighty things as changing titles - otherwise I'm sure Chas or anyone else will oblige.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:26 PM
(02-03-2013 02:22 PM)Egor Wrote:  I did not create the post, Veridiculous--even though it has my name attached to it. I would not pull that kind of stunt on my forum with you atheists--ever. If this is the way it's going to be, then like Raving Atheist, you get your ban without having to ban my account.

This sort of thing would never be allowed under the old moderators. It is a violation of free speech. If that is the direction the mods are going in this forum, just tell me now. And you will have affected your ban--just like Raving Atheist forum does.
I split this from where you posted it as that was completely off topic and ridiculous in that context.
You are welcome to change the title as it is your post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
(02-03-2013 02:22 PM)Egor Wrote:  I did not create the post, Veridiculous... It is a violation of free speech.

Perhaps you're not familiar with what the phrase "free speech" means. Attributing words (or a post) to someone that they don't belong to isn't "restricting one's free speech". You get to say what you want here, even when that means starting a needless post to complain about petty problems. Nobody's trying to silence you or tread on your right to free speech. I think that maybe you should take this up with the moderators rather than flaunting your problems with this forum publicly.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
02-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Um, yeah there is that, think this thread's a-gettin moved to mod complaints or whatever it's called.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Under the old mods? You means the same mods that are now admin and supermods?

Anything to do with the forum sent to Seth is redirected back to us may aswell cut out the middleman.

Threads can be split if they go off topic to create a new thread, that's what happened here.

Can you drop the whole ban me thing. It's getting old. Like I said you aren't even on my radar so quit your bitchin.
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-03-2013, 03:14 PM
(02-03-2013 02:22 PM)Egor Wrote:  I am going to complain to Seth directly.
Ego: Hey Seth I have a complaint to make.
Seth: Who are you?
Ego: I fucking hate atheists and wish to end atheism. Nevertheless I continue to hypocritically post on your forum and help fund it with my own money.
Seth: Problem?
Ego: Even though ive been a complete and utter cunt to 99% of the forum, I have had a thread made in my name with a title that mocks my religion. I DONT DESERVE IT!!!!
Seth: Confused

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 9 users Like bemore's post
02-03-2013, 03:25 PM
(02-03-2013 02:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 02:22 PM)Egor Wrote:  I did not create the post, Veridiculous--even though it has my name attached to it. I would not pull that kind of stunt on my forum with you atheists--ever. If this is the way it's going to be, then like Raving Atheist, you get your ban without having to ban my account.

This sort of thing would never be allowed under the old moderators. It is a violation of free speech. If that is the direction the mods are going in this forum, just tell me now. And you will have affected your ban--just like Raving Atheist forum does.
I split this from where you posted it as that was completely off topic and ridiculous in that context.

You fuckers really should provide links when you do this. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2013, 04:28 PM
I doesn't matter. Everywhere Egor goes, he posts veridiculous stuff. His reputation as an insult hurling buffoon is well established. He is very Jebus-like, don't-cha-know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
03-03-2013, 04:56 AM
(02-03-2013 02:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I agree with the split. I'm glad you did it. However making the title "Veridiculous" was an abuse of modding powers. Your job is to moderate...not ridicule. Egor is correct to call you out on it.

KingsChosen is a lying douchebag