I didn't know The Left was so evil.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2017, 05:33 AM
I didn't know The Left was so evil.
Little bit from a thread called Left Pushes Pedophile Acceptance
The Exorcist;3387622 Wrote:Riiiiight.
Because the facts don't suit your meme', go ahead and try to invent new ones.

Well, if you guys are determined to blast this thing off the rails after a post like the one I just made (went right clear over your heads, didn't it?) then screw it, let's go all the way over the cliff.

And about this last one;

Quote:The left seeks to control a person’s language to manipulate and steer that person’s thoughts. Language-control is a way of gaining power over people, a power that makes people fight the left on its own rhetorical terrain. Their terms are designed to elicit a positive emotional reaction from true believers while simultaneously seeking to shame those at which those terms are aimed. In light of the left’s drive to create more and more ‘-phobia’ terms, here is a prediction of which presently obscure ‘-phobias’ we will see pushed into the mainstream by the left in the coming years.

5 DEMENTED “PHOBIAS” THAT THE LEFT IS READY TO UNLEASH
Quote:Term 1 – Pedophilophobia

SJWs and leftists are so degenerate that in the next few years, I expect the term ‘pedophilophobia’—which already exists—to start being pushed in a serious and concerted way. After all, in 2015, leftist outlet Salon.com published an article titled “I’m a pedophile, but not a monster”, * which was an apologia for pedophilia.

While the article was roundly criticized, never forget that this is the way the left works. It puts out its feelers, gets a taste of the culture, then adapts its message. After all, nobody a generation ago would have dreamed that Western society would be seriously promoting the idea that men who call themselves women actually are women, and yet here we are.

Plus, remember that the left’s homosexual “born this way” rhetoric works with noose-worthy pedophiles too, so that is an angle the left will also push to claim that fear of child-molesters is a “phobia”.

Others include;

Term 2 – Polygamophobia

Term 3 – Fetishophobia

Term 4 – Incestophobia

Term 5 – Bestialophobia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: I didn't know The Left was so evil.
That's the same old, actually.

Accepting homosexuality means accepting pedophilia, means accepting bestiality and incest.

Haven't you heard this asinine argumentation before. It's from the pastor's handbook of talking points 1.01. Almost exclusivele used by the religious right.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
30-07-2017, 05:56 AM
(30-07-2017 05:48 AM)abaris Wrote:  That's the same old, actually.

Accepting homosexuality means accepting pedophilia, means accepting bestiality and incest.

Haven't you heard this asinine argumentation before. It's from the pastor's handbook of talking points 1.01. Almost exclusivele used by the religious right.

I was amused by the repetitive "philia" thing. I can somewhat sympathize with them, I had lots of trouble with mathophilia when I was trying to avoid homework, I MEAN going to high school.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
30-07-2017, 06:26 AM
(30-07-2017 05:33 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Little bit from a thread called Left Pushes Pedophile Acceptance
The Exorcist;3387622 Wrote:Riiiiight.
5 DEMENTED “PHOBIAS” THAT THE LEFT IS READY TO UNLEASH
Others include;

Term 2 – Polygamophobia

Term 3 – Fetishophobia

Term 4 – Incestophobia

Term 5 – Bestialophobia

I'd post this over there in response, I mean if I had any balls and wasn't a girly man.

Fetish and Phobia Are One In The Same

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
30-07-2017, 06:44 AM
I have too many forums on the list as it is.
30-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Demonizing one's opponents with slippery slope arguments is SOP for some people.

As far as the left trying to "control people's thoughts and speech", it would be nice if the right tried a bit harder to be honest and accurate. The whole over-the-top-lying bit is getting rather thin, and is running into one brick wall after another in practice.
30-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Just a reminder...

Please keep this on topic, i.e. the politics of language, and avoid a discussion of the cited example that might veer towards a breach of the forum guidelines.

Thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-07-2017, 08:11 AM
What is a "left"?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
30-07-2017, 08:16 AM
I've never heard the argument from the left that peadophilia should be accepted. I've never heard anyone argue that peadphilia is a sexuality (it might me) sex with children must be accepted.

I've heard, as has been stated above, thouse that reject equal marriage using the slippery slope argument. Stating that if you accepted homosexuality you must accept pedophilia, thus child rape! This is usually argued by people that don't understand what consent means or requires.

Just because a sexuality is a sexuality it does not follow that consent no longer applies.
[+] 1 user Likes I Dream of Electric Sheep's post
30-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Well I did marry my dog, my cat, and my three bunnies.
That means I don't have petophobia.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.