I didn't know how to name this thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: I didn't know how to name this thread.
(09-12-2013 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [serious Muffs]
Here's how I imagined this would go:
*Christmas theme goes u*
1)
Person A: What a great idea, bring a little Christmas joy to a forum that lately seems to be nothing but bickering. Thanks Muffs for investing your time in doing this for US and thanks Deep for putting it up.
Me: Not a problem. I could do a different theme for some other occasion sometime if people wanted.

2)
Person B: I appreciate your effort and think it's great that you're trying to bring some Christmas joy for the holiday session. It's nice to have a change every now and than, even for a short while. But I would appreciate it if I was able to use the original theme instead, this one's not for me sorry.
Me: Sure, not a problem you can change it back to default in user cp.

And here's how it actually went down.
*Christmas theme goes up*
Person A-Z: HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT!!!111!!!!!!11!!
*Hughsie fixes it so people can "get rid of that shit"*
Person A-Z: Thank you Hughsie, you're the best! Please, have a seat while I suck your dick.

And this is my response:
[Image: 1346202204993_6967142.png]
[Image: why-because-fuck-you-thats-why.jpg]

It's not what you said, it's how you said it.
How about you people be a little more courteous before you decide to shit all over something someone spent hours (literally. What you're seeing is not the first design) doing, FOR YOU PEOPLE with nothing but good fucking intentions.
Bunch of inconsiderate fucktards.

For those of you that appreciate what I was trying to do, despite my seemingly epic fail, you're welcome I'm glad I could at least make a few people smile
[/serious Muffs]

Tim fixed it, but I showed people how to change it.

But really, I love the theme. Good job, Muffs. I mean it.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 08:54 AM
I appreciate the things you do on this forum muffs, not just the forum design but the games you have ran as well.

However I think Christmas is hypocritical, therefore I do not wish to see a Christmas theme every time I log into this place. So I appreciate the fact that I can now turn it off.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-12-2013, 08:55 AM
(10-12-2013 08:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  I appreciate the things you do on this forum muffs, not just the forum design but the games you have ran as well.

However I think Christmas is hypocritical, therefore I do not wish to see a Christmas theme every time I log into this place.

And instructions have been given on HOW you can NOT see christmas theme when you log on.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
10-12-2013, 09:11 AM
(10-12-2013 08:55 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 08:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  I appreciate the things you do on this forum muffs, not just the forum design but the games you have ran as well.

However I think Christmas is hypocritical, therefore I do not wish to see a Christmas theme every time I log into this place.

And instructions have been given on HOW you can NOT see christmas theme when you log on.

Yeah, I changed it back to default yesterday Yes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-12-2013, 09:21 AM
(09-12-2013 10:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 09:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm just sad that I can't see the Christmas theme Sad
I don't really care for Christmas, but I'd like to see it since you spent so much time and effort making it. I'm sure it's great, love, don't let any Scrooges get you down ok. Hug

You on Mobil? There may be a link at the veeeery bottom of the page that says view full site version or so etching like that. That's what I use.

I know but there is no "return to mobile" button so I have to exit the page, delete history, restart my phone, and then sometimes I'm still stuck on the full version lol
10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
(10-12-2013 06:03 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I've kept it. I like the festivity. But boy was it a shocker at first!

I've kept it too.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
10-12-2013, 10:13 AM
If you use the full version on mobile, the link to switch to mobile version is at the bottom

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
10-12-2013, 10:46 AM
When switch to full view on my phone or even my ipad, the Mobil view button his hidden or compressed or something.

You can blindly tap on the bottom, it's around slightly above and slightly to the left, where it says Justin..

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-12-2013, 11:02 AM
(10-12-2013 10:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When switch to full view on my phone or even my ipad, the Mobil view button his hidden or compressed or something.

You can blindly tap on the bottom, it's around slightly above and slightly to the left, where it says Justin..

Ye it's under the link to myBB or something on mine haha
10-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Someone should post a screen shot for me Big Grin

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne