I didn't know how to name this thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I didn't know how to name this thread.
It's a blind tap that's for sure...it's a real bitch to find on my phone. The ipad, because I can sorta make the tippy top of the words is a bit easier.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 11:23 AM
(10-12-2013 11:03 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Someone should post a screen shot for me Big Grin

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

[Image: kiD84GW.jpg]

Anytime I mobile browse, I always switch.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
10-12-2013, 11:26 AM
(10-12-2013 11:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 11:03 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Someone should post a screen shot for me Big Grin

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

I know where it is, love. It is just blocked when I trying to come back to mobile. I meant a screen shot of the Christmas theme forum silly Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-12-2013, 11:30 AM
(10-12-2013 11:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 11:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

I know where it is, love. It is just blocked when I trying to come back to mobile. I meant a screen shot of the Christmas theme forum silly Tongue

lol.

My reading comprehension has been dropping rapidly over the past couple of months.

Sorry about that : /

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-12-2013, 12:16 PM
(10-12-2013 11:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 11:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I know where it is, love. It is just blocked when I trying to come back to mobile. I meant a screen shot of the Christmas theme forum silly Tongue

lol.

My reading comprehension has been dropping rapidly over the past couple of months.

To be fair we were talking about that and I didn't specify. Sometimes I forget other people don't know what I'm thinking haha
10-12-2013, 03:10 PM
For the record, Muffsy, I do appreciate it.

I'd go further and say that having an obvious "What war on christmas?" statement on an atheist site sends a pleasing message to the world.

For me, though, it was timing...
Shopping centres in Singapore are now in full christmas swing (it starts much later than in the UK, for which I am grateful) so I'm getting bombarded with the assumption that I'm a christian... Not just "merry christmas" well-wishing but the whole jesus thing.

I'm close to punching the next person who smiles at me ("let's see how well you do for your religious charity when you have that collection tin embedded in your rectum").

Nothing personal, son. Don't go all grumpy on us.

... not that we'd notice the difference.

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-12-2013, 03:30 PM
(09-12-2013 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  For those of you that appreciate what I was trying to do, despite my seemingly epic fail, you're welcome I'm glad I could at least make a few people smile

I appreciate the fact that your artwork has the capacity to induce psychedelic flashbacks and seizures in Girly.

Note to self: When sumoing MuffinHead keep your eyes off his fundoshi. Hobo

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-12-2013, 03:47 PM
(10-12-2013 11:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 11:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I know where it is, love. It is just blocked when I trying to come back to mobile. I meant a screen shot of the Christmas theme forum silly Tongue

lol.

Since you like visuals here's what I see when I try to switch back on my phone or iPad.
[Image: 0FB772AA-7567-402F-BAE1-1BDAC355B900-230...5d8a0a.jpg]

The little dot like things between the red and green, , are the words, mostly hidden..it doesn't matter if I use the Christmas or the regular one. The Christmas one is just easier to explain...because of the red and green

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Are you sure its the mobile version? I use the mobile version and it looks nothing like yours. It isnt even colored red/green. It didnt change at all before xmas.

Here id what i see (in words,i'll see if i can add a screeny) after the reply button

[subscribe to thread](in light green box)

[the thinkig atheist- home][return to top](in grey box)

[powered by MYBB(link),mobile version of MYBB GOMOBILE(link).]

[SWITCH TO FULL VERSION ](link)

*note: there are no [ or ] tags,i just used them to have oversight

i really should post a pic

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-12-2013, 04:40 PM
(10-12-2013 04:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Are you sure its the mobile version? I use the mobile version and it looks nothing like yours. It isnt even colored red/green. It didnt change at all before xmas.

Here id what i see (in words,i'll see if i can add a screeny) after the reply button

[subscribe to thread](in light green box)

[the thinkig atheist- home][return to top](in grey box)

[powered by MYBB(link),mobile version of MYBB GOMOBILE(link).]

[SWITCH TO FULL VERSION ](link)

*note: there are no [ or ] tags,i just used them to have oversight

i really should post a pic

No, that's when I use the regular version on my iPad or phone. I have to switch back and forth between the two.

When I just use the mobile one.....it looks like what KC posted. The words switch to full version are clearly visible. That's not the issue. Switching back is.