I disagree with Christopher Hitchens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I disagree with Christopher Hitchens!
(27-04-2016 08:16 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 07:52 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  well,

If jesus (the religious version) did exist at all, it would be a she, she must've been good at hiding her true gender! I nominate jesus for best undercover operator ever!

Wasn't there some British Monarch who ruled as the opposite sex and it wasn't known until after their death that they were of the other gender?

I really don't know, I'm not really into British History.

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 08:37 PM
(27-04-2016 08:36 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 08:16 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Wasn't there some British Monarch who ruled as the opposite sex and it wasn't known until after their death that they were of the other gender?

I really don't know, I'm not really into British History.

But I know that being the gender that I am now, I need to look up some dirty stuff and rub one out right about now. Smile

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
27-04-2016, 08:38 PM
(27-04-2016 08:37 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 08:36 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  I really don't know, I'm not really into British History.

But I know that being the gender that I am now, I need to look up some dirty stuff and rub one out right about now. Smile

Also, sorry for the multiple posts.. (well, it's my thread any ways). But the edit button doesn't seem to work for me, nothing happens when I click it, it doesn't even turn yellow. Anyone know what's up?

Censored
27-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Bees can do parthenogenesis, at least according to my biology teacher. I think that what he (Christopher Hitchens) means is that it's a thing that happens, so it's not completely impossible.

Plus, this is splitting hairs either way.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-04-2016, 09:20 PM
(27-04-2016 09:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Bees can do parthenogenesis, at least according to my biology teacher. I think that what he (Christopher Hitchens) means is that it's a thing that happens, so it's not completely impossible.

Plus, this is splitting hairs either way.

Not splitting hairs if Mary had a Brazilian...

Is Raul a Brazilian?

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-04-2016, 10:04 PM
I suggest writing Chris a letter of complaint.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-04-2016, 10:43 PM
I thought it was because so far no mammal has been able to reproduce via parthenogenesis

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-04-2016, 10:52 PM
(27-04-2016 10:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I thought it was because so far no mammal has been able to reproduce via parthenogenesis

I suspect there must have been at sometime in the histoary of the species, a fetal embryonic twin, or spermatocele that ruptured, that fertilized someone, or teratoma that may have "emerged"
... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma
Who knows. Lots of freaky things happen in medicine.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2016, 10:53 PM
(27-04-2016 10:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I suggest writing Chris a letter of complaint.

It's impossible that he will ever read it though, he's dead.

Censored
27-04-2016, 10:54 PM
(27-04-2016 10:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 10:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I thought it was because so far no mammal has been able to reproduce via parthenogenesis

I suspect there must have been at sometime in the histoary of the species, a fetal embryonic twin, or spermatocele that ruptured, that fertilized someone, or teratoma that may have "emerged"
... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma

Yes, there may have been but so far, if I am not mistaken, we do not actually know of any.

Censored