I disagree with Christopher Hitchens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: I disagree with Christopher Hitchens!
(27-04-2016 10:54 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 10:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I suspect there must have been at sometime in the history of the species, a fetal embryonic twin, or spermatocele that ruptured, that fertilized someone, or teratoma that may have "emerged"
... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma

Yes, there may have been but so far, if I am not mistaken, we do not actually know of any.

We know of all kinds of fetal embryonic "twins" that never develop, ... some of which are *found* in the other twin, in all kinds of strange places, (brains, etc).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 11:01 PM
(27-04-2016 10:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 10:54 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  Yes, there may have been but so far, if I am not mistaken, we do not actually know of any.

We know of all kinds of fetal embryonic "twins" that never develop, ... some of which are *found* in the other twin, in all kinds of strange places, (brains, etc).

Al right,

but nothing which develops and survives to be independent though?

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
27-04-2016, 11:03 PM
(27-04-2016 11:01 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 10:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We know of all kinds of fetal embryonic "twins" that never develop, ... some of which are *found* in the other twin, in all kinds of strange places, (brains, etc).

Al right,

but nothing which develops and survives to be independent though?

Not unless you count all the aliens. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-04-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2016 01:19 AM by RogueWarrior.)
(27-04-2016 08:16 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 07:52 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  well,

If jesus (the religious version) did exist at all, it would be a she, she must've been good at hiding her true gender! I nominate jesus for best undercover operator ever!

Wasn't there some British Monarch who ruled as the opposite sex and it wasn't known until after their death that they were of the other gender?

There is supposed to be a pope like that, iirc. Pope Joan.
part of the analysis of the legend was that part of becoming pope is an inspection of their junk or so it goes.
28-04-2016, 01:46 AM
(27-04-2016 10:53 PM)Twiggy Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 10:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I suggest writing Chris a letter of complaint.

It's impossible that he will ever read it though, he's dead.

The Titanic

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.