I do, I do, I do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2017, 12:18 PM
I do, I do, I do
Colombia gets first 'polyamorous family' as three men legally established as unit

"In Colombia, three men have become the first polyamorous family to be legally recognized by the authorities, and afforded rights similar to those enjoyed by married people.

Victor Hugo Prada, an actor, sports instructor John Alejandro Rodriguez, and Manuel Jose Bermudez, a journalist, have signed legal documents with a Medellin-based solicitor. The documents establish them as a family unit, with their own inheritance rights.

"This establishes us as a family, a polyamorous family. It is the first time in Colombia that has been done," Prada said in a video widely disseminated by Colombian media.

Lawyer and LGBTQ rights activist German Rincon Perfetti Perfetti described the move as historic. "It's a recognition that other types of family exist," he told the AFP."

Look at that, people trying to modernise a rather outdated concept (marriage). Thumbsup

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Vera's post
27-06-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: I do, I do, I do
That's kinda cool.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-06-2017, 01:11 PM
I think it's just dandy- so long as it's not old dudes forcing marriage to young ladies, and indoctrinated parents pressuring their daughters to marry into relationships.

That's the shit that's a really fucked up culty mess.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
27-06-2017, 01:13 PM
(27-06-2017 12:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  Colombia gets first 'polyamorous family' as three men legally established as unit

"In Colombia, three men have become the first polyamorous family to be legally recognized by the authorities, and afforded rights similar to those enjoyed by married people.

Victor Hugo Prada, an actor, sports instructor John Alejandro Rodriguez, and Manuel Jose Bermudez, a journalist, have signed legal documents with a Medellin-based solicitor. The documents establish them as a family unit, with their own inheritance rights.

"This establishes us as a family, a polyamorous family. It is the first time in Colombia that has been done," Prada said in a video widely disseminated by Colombian media.

Lawyer and LGBTQ rights activist German Rincon Perfetti Perfetti described the move as historic. "It's a recognition that other types of family exist," he told the AFP."

Look at that, people trying to modernise a rather outdated concept (marriage). Thumbsup

I'ma gonna change my name to Confetti, so I can marry Mr. Perfetti Perfetti.

What's next ? "People are gonna marry their dogs". Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-06-2017, 01:20 PM
(27-06-2017 01:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 12:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  Colombia gets first 'polyamorous family' as three men legally established as unit

I'ma gonna change my name to Confetti, so I can marry Mr. Perfetti Perfetti.

What's next ? "People are gonna marry their dogs". Tongue

Haven't people married their cats or something before?

Ooooh- here we go, polyamorous kitty-kat marriage.
27-06-2017, 01:21 PM
and here I was expecting this

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-06-2017, 01:33 PM
It is, moms, isn't it? Yes

Emma, those are forced marriages, they can never be legal.

Not dogs, Bucky, my dear, horses! And the results are already here Gasp

Won't someone think of the children!

[Image: C-sOjCHUwAAyonP.jpg]

(Also, I didn't even see the name. Apparently, he's not just perfect, he's doubly perfect. Or as Jimmy James says in Newsradio (LOVE that series!): "James James, the man so nice they named him twice" Big Grin )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-06-2017, 01:40 PM
(27-06-2017 01:21 PM)unfogged Wrote:  and here I was expecting this

Really? I was expecting Peter Pan.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
27-06-2017, 02:10 PM
(27-06-2017 01:33 PM)Vera Wrote:  Or as Jimmy James says in Newsradio (LOVE that series!): "James James, the man so nice they named him twice" Big Grin )

Well, the first 4 seasons were really good. Jon Lovitz replacing Phil Hartmann really killed it. That and Better Off Ted are two of my favorites.

27-06-2017, 02:11 PM
(27-06-2017 01:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 01:21 PM)unfogged Wrote:  and here I was expecting this

Really? I was expecting Peter Pan.

As long as you weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.