I do, I do, I do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: I do, I do, I do
(27-06-2017 02:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 01:33 PM)Vera Wrote:  Or as Jimmy James says in Newsradio (LOVE that series!): "James James, the man so nice they named him twice" Big Grin )

Well, the first 4 seasons were really good. Jon Lovitz replacing Phil Hartmann really killed it. That and Better Off Ted are two of my favorites.

Hmm, only saw this now...

Well, it's hard to recover from losing someone like Phil Hartman (the tribute episode always make me sniffle), but I don't think the 5th season was that bad. I hate hate HATED the episodes with Lauren Graham (or at least hate hate HATED her scenes, Jesus, she was unwatchable). Love the irony of the penis episode being aired a year later because of offended delicate sensibilities.

But now, if you'll excuse me, the glorious sunset of my heart is fading and I must away to see if *I* can butcher a page or two. I mean, translate a page or two. I mean, edit, *edit* a page or two Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
06-07-2017, 05:59 AM
(05-07-2017 08:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, it's hard to recover from losing someone like Phil Hartman (the tribute episode always make me sniffle), but I don't think the 5th season was that bad. I hate hate HATED the episodes with Lauren Graham (or at least hate hate HATED her scenes, Jesus, she was unwatchable). Love the irony of the penis episode being aired a year later because of offended delicate sensibilities.

Angela Plan B didn't bother me much; it was obvious they were kind of out of ideas by that point and reaching for anything. I can ignore her but I just can't stand Lovitz at all so season 5 is simply unwatchable.

Super Macho Donkey Wrestler is a great book though.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-07-2017, 06:37 AM
While I wish government would get out of marriage I have to say there is a little part of me doing a happy dance inside at the thought of Christians going nuts over this.
06-07-2017, 08:24 AM
(05-07-2017 08:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 02:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Well, the first 4 seasons were really good. Jon Lovitz replacing Phil Hartmann really killed it. That and Better Off Ted are two of my favorites.

Hmm, only saw this now...

Well, it's hard to recover from losing someone like Phil Hartman (the tribute episode always make me sniffle), but I don't think the 5th season was that bad. I hate hate HATED the episodes with Lauren Graham (or at least hate hate HATED her scenes, Jesus, she was unwatchable). Love the irony of the penis episode being aired a year later because of offended delicate sensibilities.

But now, if you'll excuse me, the glorious sunset of my heart is fading and I must away to see if *I* can butcher a page or two. I mean, translate a page or two. I mean, edit, *edit* a page or two Rolleyes

I had no idea she was in this. God it's been forever since I've seen any of it.