I don't agree with the anti-bullying movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: I don't agree with the anti-bullying movement
We're jut not controlled robots like you, we don't believe everything we have been told by the media and society. We think outside the box and you revise what you have been told, you cannot think in this way so you brand is as trolls and send coffee drinking emoticons.

I'd like to wish you the best in life though, we are all here on our own personal journey to learn more about where we are and where we came from! Good luck friend, just because we disagree on things it makes neither of us bad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 12:39 PM
(12-01-2013 12:26 PM)HailMeNow Wrote:  We're jut not controlled robots like you, we don't believe everything we have been told by the media and society. We think outside the box and you revise what you have been told, you cannot think in this way so you brand is as trolls and send coffee drinking emoticons.

I'd like to wish you the best in life though, we are all here on our own personal journey to learn more about where we are and where we came from! Good luck friend, just because we disagree on things it makes neither of us bad

You do not appear to be here to learn anything, but only to make silly, contrary statements.

You act like a troll, post like a troll.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-01-2013, 12:42 PM
(12-01-2013 12:10 PM)HailMeNow Wrote:  It is just how society works, people must get over it, the best thing to do if you are being bullied is keep quiet, don't tell anyone about it and deal with it....it's one of the harsh truths of life, some of us have personalities where we ask to be bullied, it's in our genetics, people must have the freedom to bully others of they wish, it doesn't make them bad people
This 'staying silent' strategy of yours and views of freedom to bully is just your own way of trying to justify bullying in your own mind plain and simple. I do agree though that many children/teenagers who bully aren't all bad people; they often are the victims of neglect and abuse themselves.

Those who bully test boundaries all the time, push as far as they can go. If you make yourself an open target and don't network to find solutions, the bullying will persist, and get worse.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-01-2013, 09:19 PM
(12-01-2013 12:26 PM)HailMeNow Wrote:  We're jut not controlled robots like you, we don't believe everything we have been told by the media and society. We think outside the box and you revise what you have been told, you cannot think in this way so you brand is as trolls and send coffee drinking emoticons.

Ah, I see, keeping an open mind.

Looks like you let your brain fall out in the process.

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-01-2013, 10:48 PM
(12-01-2013 12:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 10:14 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  Or just to be cruel for the hell of it?

You really aren't fit for human society, are you. Drinking Beverage
I accept the full range of human behaviours. do you?

People don't always act kindly. i don't see the controversy in that point.
12-01-2013, 11:08 PM
(12-01-2013 10:48 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 12:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  You really aren't fit for human society, are you. Drinking Beverage
I accept the full range of human behaviours. do you?

People don't always act kindly. i don't see the controversy in that point.
You are not funny. You are not informative. You do not present useful or thought-provoking satire or irony.

You are a pain in the arse.

You waste bandwidth.

And..the quicker your account is deleted then the better this forum will be.

Asta la Vista Bitch!
13-01-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't come here to be enlightened or enlighten others. I see little wrong in bullying. Who are you to say otherwise, or say I cannot think that? Can you cite categorically why my belief is "wrong" (if there ever was such a thing as a "wrong" opinion)?
13-01-2013, 07:39 PM
(13-01-2013 07:31 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I don't come here to be enlightened or enlighten others. I see little wrong in bullying. Who are you to say otherwise, or say I cannot think that? Can you cite categorically why my belief is "wrong" (if there ever was such a thing as a "wrong" opinion)?

Why exactly are you here? You have said nothing intelligent or constructive.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2013, 07:44 PM
intelligence is subjective. what do you say that is "intelligent"?
13-01-2013, 07:45 PM
(12-01-2013 12:42 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 12:10 PM)HailMeNow Wrote:  It is just how society works, people must get over it, the best thing to do if you are being bullied is keep quiet, don't tell anyone about it and deal with it....it's one of the harsh truths of life, some of us have personalities where we ask to be bullied, it's in our genetics, people must have the freedom to bully others of they wish, it doesn't make them bad people
This 'staying silent' strategy of yours and views of freedom to bully is just your own way of trying to justify bullying in your own mind plain and simple. I do agree though that many children/teenagers who bully aren't all bad people; they often are the victims of neglect and abuse themselves.

Those who bully test boundaries all the time, push as far as they can go. If you make yourself an open target and don't network to find solutions, the bullying will persist, and get worse.
Who is a bad person? Who holds the right to assign that label?