I don't care how you viewed the eclipse, it wasn't...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2017, 06:01 AM
I don't care how you viewed the eclipse, it wasn't...
...as cool as this view!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
24-08-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: I don't care how you viewed the eclipse, it wasn't...
(24-08-2017 06:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...as cool as this view!

> Were you attending an air show?
Find all posts by this user
24-08-2017, 06:12 AM
(24-08-2017 06:05 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 06:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...as cool as this view!

> Were you attending an air show?
I'm talking about the view the 82nd Airborne Division had. I just fucking wish I was under one of those chutes. Gasp Drooling
24-08-2017, 06:23 AM
What's with all that debris in the way though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-08-2017, 06:54 AM
(24-08-2017 06:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 06:05 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Were you attending an air show?
I'm talking about the view the 82nd Airborne Division had. I just fucking wish I was under one of those chutes. Gasp Drooling

I wouldn't see it.

I'd be unconscious.

Because that's the only way you're going to get me thrown out of a perfectly good airplane.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-08-2017, 07:18 AM
(24-08-2017 06:23 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What's with all that debris in the way though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just some maniacs who chose "jumping from a perfectly good airplane" as a profession. Drinking Beverage
24-08-2017, 07:30 AM
The only thing about the eclipse I fucking hated was all the bullshit travel gouging on airline, hotel prices. The reason it was "legal" was that it was gouging in a non emergency. I am tired of that bullshit. This is why we have the pay gap we do. This is not about supply and demand, this is a result of Reagan's deregulation, creating a market of, "whatever you can get away with".

I am not against the private sector I am against abuse. Do not fucking tell me that you have to raise a hotel room price from $90 to $700 dollars or you will go broke. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

And no sorry, the excuse "Well people deserve it if they are willing to pay." BULLSHIT, just because some are does not give them the right to fuck everyone else over. We do not have a consumer driven market. We have a greed driven market, and the competition is at the top between the top, not a real healthy market that is based on what we want, but what they market in quick satisfaction.

I have no problem with wealth with a conscious, wealth with empathy. I simply do not see enough of that at the top in this point in history. And if the American working class and working poor want better, we would all do better to not feed the greed.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
24-08-2017, 07:59 AM
I had to spend the night in Indianapolis one time. It was Memorial Day Weekend, meaning the Indianapolis 500 was being run. I went to a motel I'd used before and ask for a room.

"That's $500 a night, sir."

"I'll give you $75."

"Okay."

Drinking Beverage
24-08-2017, 08:14 AM
BTW, that's a composite picture, filed under the "Too Good to be True" folder. But still the way I want to see the 2024. I'm going to book a flight.
24-08-2017, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 08:42 AM by dancefortwo.)
(24-08-2017 08:14 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  BTW, that's a composite picture, filed under the "Too Good to be True" folder. But still the way I want to see the 2024. I'm going to book a flight.

I was going to say..... hummmm.....Consider Yeah, that photo doesn't make any sense. The eclipse would have to be closer to the horizon for the photo to be realistic.

Which reminds me, I once saw a luner eclipse where the earths shadow covered the moon and it happened just as the moon was rising over the horizon so the moon looked HUGE! It was in the summer and the moon was a little closer to the earth in it's cycle. It was stunning and it went on for what seemed like over a half an hour. It looked like I could just reach out and touch the moon and it was so round looking instead of flat. And because of the summer heat rising over the horizon it also looked orange. I'll never forget it. I love a good luner eclipse.

It was a little like this photo but there were small, mountains in the distance.

[Image: PAY-Marazion-Cornwall-UK-16th-September-...aels-M.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.