I don't care how you viewed the eclipse, it wasn't...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: I don't care how you viewed the eclipse, it wasn't...
APOD has several of those. My favorite is the Moon rising over a castle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 09:12 AM
(24-08-2017 07:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The only thing about the eclipse I fucking hated was all the bullshit travel gouging on airline, hotel prices. The reason it was "legal" was that it was gouging in a non emergency. I am tired of that bullshit. This is why we have the pay gap we do. This is not about supply and demand, this is a result of Reagan's deregulation, creating a market of, "whatever you can get away with".

I am not against the private sector I am against abuse. Do not fucking tell me that you have to raise a hotel room price from $90 to $700 dollars or you will go broke. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

And no sorry, the excuse "Well people deserve it if they are willing to pay." BULLSHIT, just because some are does not give them the right to fuck everyone else over. We do not have a consumer driven market. We have a greed driven market, and the competition is at the top between the top, not a real healthy market that is based on what we want, but what they market in quick satisfaction.

I have no problem with wealth with a conscious, wealth with empathy. I simply do not see enough of that at the top in this point in history. And if the American working class and working poor want better, we would all do better to not feed the greed.

Dude...

Are you just angry at EVERYTHING????

puppies... How do you feel about puppies????

AAAARRRGGGGHHH !!!! FUCKING PUPPIES!!! They shit all over everything!! And 45 enables them!!! The NRA is full of puppies!!! FUCKFUCKFUCK!!
AngryAngryAngry

Have you tried Valium???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-08-2017, 10:16 AM
This from one of most obstreperous posters on this forum?
24-08-2017, 10:19 AM
(24-08-2017 10:16 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  This from one of most obstreperous posters on this forum?

If you say so.

And it makes you feel better....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-08-2017, 10:42 AM
I wrote down "yadayadayada" as your response. Dead bang.
24-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(24-08-2017 10:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I wrote down "yadayadayada" as your response. Dead bang.

Uh huh..

How long have you had this man- crush fixation on me that compells you to follow me around ejaculating such trite missives?

24-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Your homosexual attitudes are expressing strongly today. Good on you, that closet was restricting your brain.
24-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Awesome photo.....by whoever photoshopped it.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
26-08-2017, 04:11 PM
(24-08-2017 06:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 06:05 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Were you attending an air show?
I'm talking about the view the 82nd Airborne Division had. I just fucking wish I was under one of those chutes. Gasp Drooling

I served in the 82nd Airborne Division (2000-2003), and I can say with confidence that you don't what to be under one of those. The view would have been pretty, until you hit the ground at 20 MPH. Those chutes are designed to get you from plane to earth as semi-safely as possible so you don't get shot up like the floating target you are. You can get hurt easily if you don't land right. Combat jumps (for training or otherwise) are performed between 600-800 feet, meaning you are only in the air for about 30 seconds.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
28-08-2017, 01:33 PM
(24-08-2017 07:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The only thing about the eclipse I fucking hated was all the bullshit travel gouging on airline, hotel prices. The reason it was "legal" was that it was gouging in a non emergency. I am tired of that bullshit. This is why we have the pay gap we do. This is not about supply and demand, this is a result of Reagan's deregulation, creating a market of, "whatever you can get away with".

I am not against the private sector I am against abuse. Do not fucking tell me that you have to raise a hotel room price from $90 to $700 dollars or you will go broke. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

And no sorry, the excuse "Well people deserve it if they are willing to pay." BULLSHIT, just because some are does not give them the right to fuck everyone else over. We do not have a consumer driven market. We have a greed driven market, and the competition is at the top between the top, not a real healthy market that is based on what we want, but what they market in quick satisfaction.

I have no problem with wealth with a conscious, wealth with empathy. I simply do not see enough of that at the top in this point in history. And if the American working class and working poor want better, we would all do better to not feed the greed.

hahaha. Yeah it all started with Reagan. Right.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley