I don't get this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I don't get this.
(05-01-2016 05:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 05:34 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Black Academy Awards. BET (Black Entertainment Television). NAACP. Black Grammys.

Hmmmm...

And SOMEHOW -- only the KKK and Aryan Nation are "racist".......

Odd, huh???

Are you for real? I mean you have proven yourself to be a bit slow but the latter 2 are terrorist organizations with racial separation and White Supremacy as their stated goals. The rest are to counter the prevailing discrimination already there. Remember Friends a show set in New York city where nobody was black or latino?

Yes I'm real...

I don't believe in double standards -- as you so evidently DO......

ALL of the aforementioned organizations are there to further one thing --- a particular race.....

They're ALL fucked up....

But, you don't (won't) see it that way, because "You Know Better"...

Fucking whatever...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 05:42 PM
(05-01-2016 05:40 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 05:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you for real? I mean you have proven yourself to be a bit slow but the latter 2 are terrorist organizations with racial separation and White Supremacy as their stated goals. The rest are to counter the prevailing discrimination already there. Remember Friends a show set in New York city where nobody was black or latino?

Yes I'm real...

I don't believe in double standards -- as you so evidently DO......

ALL of the aforementioned organizations are there to further one thing --- a particular race.....

They're ALL fucked up....

But, you don't (won't) see it that way, because "You Know Better"...

Fucking whatever...

Yeah when BET or the NAACP burns Whites out of their homes and goes on a 120 year reign of terror then I would be in complete agreement. That you think these are moot points says a lot about you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-01-2016, 05:48 PM
(05-01-2016 05:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  It's been on the news. I'm kinda with Muffs, except for the holding open doors bit. Tongue

Some women like doors opened for them because it makes them feel good. It's not a hard thing to do, so if you want her to feel good you do it, and if you don't care you don't. And many women resent having doors opened for them. They see it as condescending. So the analogy doesn't fly.

I agree. Personal preferences top all when selecting a mate. They have to or what's the point. If people are bitching it's because they got nothing better to do.

I also agree about the "holding the door open for women", that's a broad brush and no longer applicable. Some women do like it, some do not, some women do the holding and some do not. I personally always hold the door for the next person and gender or age is not part of the equation... courtesy is. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
05-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Uh, huh..... And media bias has NOTHING to do with it huh???? I can think of three cases just like this one ---

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/...c-accident

But -- SOMEHOW -- a bunch of black guys beating the shit out of a white guy doesn't merit national media -- and isn't qualified as "a hate crime".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Gawdamnit - Rev and Biker get a room or a boxing ring.

Jebuseffinkeriste your battles get old.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-01-2016, 06:07 PM
(05-01-2016 05:34 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Black Academy Awards. BET (Black Entertainment Television). NAACP. Black Grammys.

Hmmmm...

Odd, huh???

Not at all the same thing. But please play again after depositing another quarter.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Let me guess. Some of offlinebiker's best friends are black. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-01-2016, 06:28 PM
I am going to butt in where I'm not wanted. As a woman, even though I'm white, I also know the difference between privileged and oppressed.

People of color, women and gays have been oppressed for so long that even though the laws may state they are equal, until society see and treats them as equal, they are still culturally oppressed. For me, this is why feminism is so important, I don't deny that men have issues, I simply hold that men may not use their issues as an argument against women's issues.

This same thing applies to racist issues. There are occasional race issues that white people have suffered from but they do not compare in scope or insidiousness and they certainly don't get to use those issues as an argument against the magnitude of racism on people of color.

When you are the privileged you don't get to define when the oppressed will finally be or feel no longer oppressed. It's not a matter of law but a matter of experiences.

I have said this very same thing to xtians who cry "religious oppression" in the US. It applies to that as well.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
05-01-2016, 07:00 PM
(05-01-2016 05:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  It's been on the news. I'm kinda with Muffs, except for the holding open doors bit. Tongue

Some women like doors opened for them because it makes them feel good. It's not a hard thing to do, so if you want her to feel good you do it, and if you don't care you don't. And many women resent having doors opened for them. They see it as condescending. So the analogy doesn't fly.

I like the door being opened for me, why is it limited to just females?
The point is not necessarily the door, it refers to all that 'chivalry' shit. I'm not against doing things like for people, I think it's a nice gesture and all that stuff. But I have a problem with women expecting guys to do that sort of thing for them just because they're a women. Why shouldn't she do it for him just because he has a dick and not a lady tunnel? Equality means equality.

Quote:I personally always hold the door for the next person and gender or age is not part of the equation... courtesy is. Smile

As it should be.

Quote:People of color, women and gays have been oppressed for so long that even though the laws may state they are equal, until society see and treats them as equal, they are still culturally oppressed.

And "society" wont see and treat them as equal when they're isolating themselves with black only this or gay only this and than having a fucking cry when whites or straights do the same thing.

You don't reach equality by fighting inequality with inequality, all that does is create more inequality. And I don't just mean like white people resenting black people for having black only this or that. It's two sided. If you create say a black radio station and a white radio station starts up and as the black radio station you have a cry and scream "racism" you make the white people resent you creating inequality but you also make your black listeners start believing that it's not ok for white people to have their own radio station but it is for black people. So you create inequality on your side of the fence also. That goes for black/white, theist/atheist, women/man, gay/straight etc..

You either let anyone have anything or noone have anything. What I mean is, you either let anyone have their own dating site, black, white, theist, atheist etc.. or you let noone have their own and only allow generic dating sites for everyone.
Some things are better suited to one way or the other. ie: dating sites are better suited to let anyone have one, whereas government and public things (such as government positions or religious statues on public buildings (so if theists can't have their statues we should be allowed our toilet statue) should be completely neutral.

That's how you get equality, not by crying this "whites are so privileged so blacks should get special treatment" shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-01-2016, 07:25 PM

Hmmmm...

Odd, huh???

Back in the day there was the White musicians union and the Black musicians union. One guess who held the most power and got the better paying gigs?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post