I don't have faith in Jeremy Walker.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 11:56 AM
I don't believe this guy will come to his senses. I don't believe this guy will stop trolling atheist sites. Let's talk about Jeremy Walker. What do you guys think about his name ? It's stupid ? It's he a stupid troll? It's he a brilliant troll? It's he the worst troll ever in this site ? Yep . I'm aware this thread is mostly pointless but I'm bored right now okay?Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
His name is taken from a laughably bad 20-something apologist he idolizes.

Explains a lot.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't have faith in Jeremy Walker.
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)Leo Wrote:  It's he a stupid troll? It's he a brilliant troll? It's he the worst troll ever in this site ?

Nope. Just your average lightweight Presuppositionalist Fundamentalist with very little knowledge of the origins and history of his cult. A chew-toy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I see no evidence for him anywhere, therefore I conclude that he does not exist.

I am an ajeremyist...

The ignore button is bliss.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Sam's post
01-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Who Huh

Vaguely rings a bell, but it must not be that important. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
01-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Theists on aetheis sites make me wonder if they are closet atheists, but hate themselves because it goes against what they were brainwashed into. I have not cared to read much from this guy so I don't have an opinion other than that.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
01-06-2014, 03:05 PM
(01-06-2014 03:03 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Theists on aetheis sites make me wonder if they are closet atheists, but hate themselves because it goes against what they were brainwashed into. I have not cared to read much from this guy so I don't have an opinion other than that.

It is my contention that "evangelical" types at some level know their crap to be crap. If they can get someone they perceive to be relatively intelligent to agree with their nonsense, it's self-affirming.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-06-2014, 03:09 PM
(01-06-2014 03:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It is my contention that "evangelical" types at some level know their crap to be crap. If they can get someone they perceive to be relatively intelligent to agree with their nonsense, it's self-affirming.

Which is why he's refusing to engage in a boxing match with me. He has probably guessed at my strategy and knows that he cannot win and that it will refute his own arguments. So he deliberately avoids even acknowledging the challenge.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 03:26 PM
(01-06-2014 12:06 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  His name is taken from a laughably bad 20-something apologist he idolizes.

Explains a lot.

His initials spell jew.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 07:15 PM
(01-06-2014 03:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:03 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Theists on aetheis sites make me wonder if they are closet atheists, but hate themselves because it goes against what they were brainwashed into. I have not cared to read much from this guy so I don't have an opinion other than that.

It is my contention that "evangelical" types at some level know their crap to be crap. If they can get someone they perceive to be relatively intelligent to agree with their nonsense, it's self-affirming.

I think you have hit the nail squarely on the head. I also think that by arguing with us it helps them to pretend that they have not totally abandoned reason. They need our help to pretend that they are not doing what they are actually doing which is believing in imaginary stuff to help them cope with reality.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post