I don't have faith in Jeremy Walker.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: I don't have faith in Jeremy Walker.
To be fair, Miss Meng was also quite jolly most times. Tongue What with her tea-drinking and constantly adjusting her spectacles and such.... With some Chi-town dialect thrown in from time to time for good measure.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
02-06-2014, 11:46 PM
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)Leo Wrote:  [Snip] Yep . I'm aware this thread is mostly pointless but I'm bored right now okay?Laugh out load

I'm just glad you said "this thread is mostly pointless" because you are "bored right now."

You sure are bored Yes

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
[Image: tumblr_n29oo9pCCd1qil3kvo1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_n2f8ixUfGH1qil3kvo1_1280.png]

Laugh out loadBowing
[+] 4 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
03-06-2014, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 06:34 AM by DLJ.)

eh, it won't embedd correctly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjo9QewzWgc#t=399
03-06-2014, 03:51 AM
(02-06-2014 08:13 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)Leo Wrote:  It's he a stupid troll? It's he a brilliant troll? It's he the worst troll ever in this site ?

Brilliant troll? Everyone knows the best troll ever is Ken M. That guy's work is top-notch. I almost pee from laughing so hard when I read his comments and the other responses.

As far as Jeremy goes, he isn't really anything new. I've yet to see him make an argument that hasn't been made and subsequently addressed by many theist posters before him. The only real difference is he's one of the few that tenaciously sticks around. Why he sticks around is beyond me. He isn't learning. He isn't convincing anyone. He isn't really getting under anyone's skin the way a successful troll would.

He is obviously a troll, but he's not a very good one. The closest he gets is when he responds to something someone wrote by simply saying "fail". A good troll will put in 15 seconds of effort to make a post to try and illicit 30 minutes worth of work from numerous posters, only to respond with another 15 second quip. I can't help but notice Mark Fulton has wisely not taken the bait.

I'm not as wise as you think. I was standing in the boxing ring with my gloves on but he never showed up...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
03-06-2014, 03:57 AM
(03-06-2014 03:51 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I'm not as wise as you think. I was standing in the boxing ring with my gloves on but he never showed up...

Same here. I think we need to form a support group for sparring partners jilted by Jeremy.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
03-06-2014, 04:00 AM
(03-06-2014 03:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 03:51 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I'm not as wise as you think. I was standing in the boxing ring with my gloves on but he never showed up...

Same here. I think we need to form a support group for sparring partners jilted by Jeremy.

And I already have your mascot! Tongue

[Image: ivan.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-06-2014, 06:16 AM

Oh well. I can dream.

[Image: tumblr_n28l6flbbz1qil3kvo1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_n1yq4vfRvF1qil3kvo1_1280.png]

And, I think my all time favorite:

[Image: tumblr_n1aursrtx41qil3kvo1_1280.png]
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
03-06-2014, 06:21 AM
(03-06-2014 12:38 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_n29oo9pCCd1qil3kvo1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_n2f8ixUfGH1qil3kvo1_1280.png]

Laugh out loadBowing

Ohmy No Laughat

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-06-2014, 01:19 PM
I am not addicted to Ken M lol. Check out this tumblr feed. Goes on forever.

http://horseysurprise.tumblr.com/
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post