"I don't know"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2016, 05:55 AM
RE: "I don't know"
(21-10-2016 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 10:29 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I hope, what he will learn all the needed about the atheism. If he loves the Truth, he will find the knowledge. I hope, he will stay the theist forever.

That's not the way it works. With effort we can find evidence and thus knowlegde.
Loving the truth is insufficient.

The True Faith gives us the direction to think in. See: the secular science has calculated, what the Eve has lived 200 000 years ago. Because there are mutations, and the originally the Eve has no mutations at all.

But, the True God says, what the Eve lived about 7 000 years ago. What is our scientific conclusion? Conclusion is obvious: the ORIGINAL SIN has mutated the genes of Eve the same day when she tasted the forbidden fruit. Capisce?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2016, 06:23 AM
(22-10-2016 05:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's not the way it works. With effort we can find evidence and thus knowlegde.

The True Faith gives us the direction to think in. See: the secular science has calculated, what the Eve has lived 200 000 years ago. Because there are mutations, and the originally the Eve has no mutations at all.

But, the True God says, what the Eve lived about 7 000 years ago. What is our scientific conclusion? Conclusion is obvious: the ORIGINAL SIN has mutated the genes of Eve the same day when she tasted the forbidden fruit. Capisce?

You are so pathetic. What a waste of human potential.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-10-2016, 06:39 AM
(22-10-2016 05:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True Faith gives us the direction to think in. See: the secular science has calculated, what the Eve has lived 200 000 years ago. Because there are mutations, and the originally the Eve has no mutations at all.

[Image: sorry-i-am-allergic-to-your-bullshit-men-s-t-shirt.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-10-2016, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2016 06:49 AM by TheInquisition.)
(21-10-2016 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's not the way it works. With effort we can find evidence and thus knowlegde.

There is no "True" god or "True" faith, there is no "secular science" your biases are belied by your unthinking use of such phrases.

It has been pointed out to you that human suffering and disease was not the result of the Adam fall of man myth, that is totally contradicted by scientific evidence, there is an entire field of science; paleopathology, devoted to ancient diseases long before humans walked the Earth.

Disease and suffering are not linked to humans, this biological trait has been around as long as life has been around.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
22-10-2016, 06:51 AM
"I don't know any more than you know." Angel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
22-10-2016, 06:52 AM
"I don't know" is a refreshing, new concept -- when you've been fed bullshit everytime you ask a question.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-10-2016, 06:53 AM

I'm betting your "True Faith" would fit nicely up your "True Ass"....'

Give it a try - let us know...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-10-2016, 01:52 PM

No, you are wrong.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
23-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Sorry your thread got hijacked OP. There is a nice feeling to being able to say to things, "I don't know".

If Eve, in the Borg sense, was the mt-MRCA, matrilineal most recent common ancestor, also sometimes referred to as the "mitochondrial Eve", that number is actually the most accurate scientific thing he's probably posted here, given the average estimate is 150K to 230ishK years ago, before we migrated out of Africa. As an aside, this site and several youtubers have probably made me a way better prof when it comes to our biological theories in class... And then he had to use the Creationist gene mutation argument that Ken Ham is fond of.

Need to think of a witty signature.
23-10-2016, 05:54 PM

The True Faith gives us the direction to think in.
[Image: Wrong-Way-Sign-K-7426.gif]
Quote:See: the secular science has calculated, what the Eve has lived 200 000 years ago.

Mitochondrial Eve is not the Eve of the Bible. Stop conflating the two.

Quote:Because there are mutations, and the originally the Eve has no mutations at all.

That Eve never existed, and scientific knowledge proves that.

Quote:But, the True God says, what the Eve lived about 7 000 years ago. What is our scientific conclusion? Conclusion is obvious: the ORIGINAL SIN has mutated the genes of Eve the same day when she tasted the forbidden fruit. Capisce?

Your presuppositional bullshit knows no limits. You are sick and twisted.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]