I don't know dick about Limey politics but ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 10:23 PM
I don't know dick about Limey politics but ...
It looks to me like the British version of that crazy French cat lady done fucked up. By trying to go full asshole by calling a special election to increase the asshole party's majority, she ended up going full loser. At least she'll have plenty of time for tea and crumpets with that that crazy French cat lady. And that Corbyn fellow makes Bernie Sanders look like John Galt.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-06-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: I don't know dick about Limey politics but ...
If my bro's FB feed is anything to go by, the Brits have recently decided to give the conservatives a kick up the bum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-06-2017, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 08:10 AM by Vera.)
Like someone said on facebook, whatever happens, June will be the end of May Laugh out load

From twitter:

"May June 7th: "Strong and stable leadership"
May June 8th: "I have found some bananas homophobes to help support my terrible party"

David Cameron: "WATCH ME DIVIDE THE COUNTRY"
*era of chaos ensues*
Theresa May: "HEY LET'S DO THAT AGAIN FOR NO REASON BUT WORSE"

"Theresa May facing a hard breakfast." ('Cause she keeps jibbering about a "hard brexit" whatever the fuck that means!)

New cockney rhyming slang "Field of wheat = abject defeat". - (check out the political memes thread, for May on her naughtiness of running through fields of wheat. I'm sorry, I (still) haven't a clue what on earth that means!

From every UK police officer:

'Dear Teresa.
Stop crying wolf. It's not the number of MPs you have but how you deploy them'

That you, Girly?
"At the palace hoping to get in first and form a govt while the others are dithering"
[Image: DB3eQ_cUwAEstBU.jpg]

Poor, poor Paul Nuttall ('cause UKIP didn't get in and this egg looks remarkably like him!)
[Image: C4oxjdXWMAACYKB.jpg]

Congrats, Uk, you just proved you, too, have idiocy and vileness reaching 'murrican levels Angry
[Image: DB3iSUkUQAE1b2m.jpg]

Apparently someone wasn't happy about it:

[Image: DB4cO10XcAEXizw.jpg:large]

to be continued... Blush

ETA: "Final word on DUP. Until not that long ago, they would have the SWINGS IN PLAYGROUNDS CHAINED UP on a Sunday to stop fun on the Lord’s Day." Censored Facepalm Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 13 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 08:19 AM
If i understood the election results correctly the Inselaffen erm... brits Wink decided that they make their country un-governable. There is no possible coalition in sight that could come up with a PM who would be supported by a majority of MPs. Given the fact that the UK is gonna face now some tough (as Angela promised) Brexit negotiations now, its gonna be *really interesting* how a particularly weak PM (whoever its gonna be) is gonna handle this.

Zeppelins failed, u-boats failed, stukas failed, maybe english stubborness will do it.

Meanwhile in Germany
Girl_nails Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
09-06-2017, 10:12 AM
This is absolutely reaching 'murrican proportions of WTF (well, to be fair, they *were* there first, cough*Brexit*cough). After apparently accusing the labour leader of being a terrorist sympathiser, the tories are now planning on forming a coalition with a (homophobic, creationist, anti-abortion) party which *literally* has links to terrorist groups.

Like I might have said before, can someone please ask the aliens running this simulation to turn us off and on again. Or have they decided "fuck this mess, we're just gonna let the Vogons come and build their hyperpass" Dodgy

'''To be fair Theresa May warned of coalition of chaos propped up by extremist terrorist sympathisers. She just didn't say she'd be leading it."

"July 2016: Theresa May

January 2017: Theresa Maybe

June 2017: Theresa Maybe Not"

"Make work more exciting today by waiting for your conservative work colleague to leave their desk and then stealing their seat."

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 10:28 AM
The conservative party fucked up real bad by announcing a dementia tax, ie; they wanted to make it law that a person with dementia requiring care would be forced to sell their home and all of the proceeds except for £100,000 used to pay for care, basically that means relatives would only be permitted to inherit £100,000. Then they did a u turn on the policy but too late the damage was done. Its probably something the yanks won't understand being as how due to the lack of social / welfare / health provision in their society they're likely to think so what ? Many will also think that is the correct way to proceed, but not in the UK, it went down really badly. It was a difficult election the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
09-06-2017, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 01:54 PM by Vera.)
Told you I would be back... Blush

"Britain: Hold my beer.

US: No, hold my beer.

Britain: No, I insist, please hold _my_ beer..."

[Image: DBynVURXsAAsR8K.jpg]

Now, everyone, allow me to introduce Lord Buckethead

"He stands for “Strong, not entirely stable, leadership,” and he’s run for office three times in an attempt to win protest votes. He has a thing for running against Tory leaders. In 1987, he went up against Margaret Thatcher, campaigning to demolish Birmingham in order to build a spaceport. Five years later, he ran against then Prime Minister John Major. And after a 15 year break from the political spotlight, yesterday he ran for election in Maidenhead. Democracy is amazing.

Theresa May wasn’t having the greatest of nights in the first place. Then she had to stand on a platform alongside arch nemesis Buckethead, a Monster Raving Loony Party candidate and a life-sized Elmo. Life comes at you fast."

As the Guardian, captioned it: British democracy in one photo

[Image: DB2ITzHXUAAY_Gz.jpg]

Please, Brits, don't ever change (well, maybe being slightly less colonising and insular wouldn't hurt too much...)

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 02:12 PM
(09-06-2017 10:12 AM)Vera Wrote:  "July 2016: Theresa May

January 2017: Theresa Maybe

June 2017: Theresa Maybe Not"

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

Hope they do that when Donald comes over.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Oh, she's got that covered, Bucky, my dear, don't you worry you pretty, surfin' 'ead Yes

[Image: 2rqy2hy.jpg]

[Image: 107z2s.jpg]

[Image: queen-trump.jpg]

[Image: TrumpWins-0a.jpg]

Unless... things are much much more scary than we thought Gasp
(22-01-2017 10:21 AM)Vera Wrote:  I am deeply, deeply sorry and will see myself out now Confused

But how will we be able to tell them apart when they're playing golf together?! Consider

[Image: 15046780_199997470455876_231869109034706...%3D%3D.2.c]

[Image: 13380819_293844604281461_551894510_n.jpg...NQ%3D%3D.2]

[Image: 12407188_1726339147603829_324080932_n.jp...%3D%3D.2.c]

[Image: 13256979_1541884046119430_1046305732_n.j...MQ%3D%3D.2]

[Image: 13258971_668050696669631_213864465_n.jpg...MA%3D%3D.2]

[Image: 13099030_1044494398952391_1623986160_n.j...Mg%3D%3D.2]

[Image: 12934848_975153339231726_473402511_n.jpg...OA%3D%3D.2]

There are many more

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 02:26 PM
(09-06-2017 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The conservative party fucked up real bad by announcing a dementia tax, ie; they wanted to make it law that a person with dementia requiring care would be forced to sell their home and all of the proceeds except for £100,000 used to pay for care, basically that means relatives would only be permitted to inherit £100,000. Then they did a u turn on the policy but too late the damage was done. Its probably something the yanks won't understand being as how due to the lack of social / welfare / health provision in their society they're likely to think so what ? Many will also think that is the correct way to proceed, but not in the UK, it went down really badly. It was a difficult election the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Oh believe me we get that. Here, people can put all their money (millions if they have it) in a Living Trust, give it to their kids, while they are alive, sign over their house to them, basically impoverish themselves "on paper", so when they *do* need care, .... viola "I have no money", and qualify for Medicaid. (It has to happen *so many* years before the care is needed ... 3 or 5 or whatever), and then the taxpayers get to pay for the care. How stupid is this ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.