I don't know dick about Limey politics but ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I don't know dick about Limey politics but ...
(09-06-2017 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its probably something the yanks won't understand being as how due to the lack of social / welfare / health provision in their society they're likely to think so what ?
Of course we 'Muricans want our dementia patients to have 24-hr per day care in a free federal facility at taxpayer expense. That's why we send them to the White House.

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Rockblossom's post
09-06-2017, 05:56 PM
(09-06-2017 02:38 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its probably something the yanks won't understand being as how due to the lack of social / welfare / health provision in their society they're likely to think so what ?
Of course we 'Muricans want our dementia patients to have 24-hr per day care in a free federal facility at taxpayer expense. That's why we send them to the White House.

Lol , Awesome you rule !!!! Laugh out load Yes
09-06-2017, 06:35 PM
(09-06-2017 05:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 02:38 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Of course we 'Muricans want our dementia patients to have 24-hr per day care in a free federal facility at taxpayer expense. That's why we send them to the White House.

Lol , Awesome you rule !!!! Laugh out load Yes

Laugh out load That wit got her repped by me quite awhile ago!
09-06-2017, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 07:58 PM by Vera.)
"Theresa May must respect the won't of the people"

[Image: Capture.jpg]

And this, this is the brilliantest one I've seen so far. Arlene Foster is the leader of the homophobic fundamentalists that will shortly be ruling Britain and if you don't know where the still is from, you don't deserve the gift of these glorious interwebz of ours Yes

Oh, and on fb, where I saw it, it was captioned thusly:

"Mayhem's new boss looking for a god deal." Even brillianter Yes
[Image: Capture1.jpg]

Devil's dumplings. I'd forgotten that one Laugh out load

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
09-06-2017, 09:28 PM
(08-06-2017 10:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It looks to me like the British version of that crazy French cat lady done fucked up. By trying to go full asshole by calling a special election to increase the asshole party's majority, she ended up going full loser. At least she'll have plenty of time for tea and crumpets with that that crazy French cat lady. And that Corbyn fellow makes Bernie Sanders look like John Galt.

This is might be a useful take to help you get your dick in order about the Limeys.

10-06-2017, 06:11 AM
The fucking DUP calling the shots in the UK. I'm so glad. Now the average Brit will understand what a fucked part of the world Northern Ireland is, and it's not Sinn Fein but the fucking Democratic Unionist Party. The DUP also voted for brexit just to ensure the border between north and south doesn't disappear altogether. This is gonna be fun.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
10-06-2017, 07:07 AM
(10-06-2017 06:11 AM)Marozz Wrote:  The fucking DUP calling the shots in the UK. I'm so glad. Now the average Brit will understand what a fucked part of the world Northern Ireland is, and it's not Sinn Fein but the fucking Democratic Unionist Party. The DUP also voted for brexit just to ensure the border between north and south doesn't disappear altogether. This is gonna be fun.
Agree with you 100%, I predict there will be another election possibly as soon as November this year as anger grows at the real reason this election was called. May called the election at a time when labour was 29 points behind the tories, the election wasn't called for the benefit of the country or the people but for the benefit of the conservative party alone.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-06-2017, 07:30 AM
(10-06-2017 07:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 06:11 AM)Marozz Wrote:  The fucking DUP calling the shots in the UK. I'm so glad. Now the average Brit will understand what a fucked part of the world Northern Ireland is, and it's not Sinn Fein but the fucking Democratic Unionist Party. The DUP also voted for brexit just to ensure the border between north and south doesn't disappear altogether. This is gonna be fun.
Agree with you 100%, I predict there will be another election possibly as soon as November this year as anger grows at the real reason this election was called. May called the election at a time when labour was 29 points behind the tories, the election wasn't called for the benefit of the country or the people but for the benefit of the conservative party alone.

I reckon your right, and Boris will be PM when the election is called.

[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
10-06-2017, 07:47 AM
I can't believe she's gone to the DUP and I think that's Theresa May's downfall, there are a lot of tory MPs who seem pretty pissed off and it just needs a couple to come out and challenge her. I was heartened to see Ruth Davidson come out and say that some things are more important than party politics, particularly LGBT rights. For those non-UK types; Ruth Davidson is the leader of the Scottish Conservatives and she's a lesbian. Her profile is increasing and she seems to be pretty popular amongst fellow conservatives, there are 12 Scottish conservative MPs.
I foresee the DUP pressing for some bullshit religious policy with their 10 MPs and Ruth Davidson turning round to Theresa May and saying, "my 12 Scottish conservatives and I think otherwise".
Interesting times indeed.
[+] 2 users Like monkeygirl's post
10-06-2017, 08:17 AM
(10-06-2017 07:47 AM)monkeygirl Wrote:  I can't believe she's gone to the DUP and I think that's Theresa May's downfall, there are a lot of tory MPs who seem pretty pissed off and it just needs a couple to come out and challenge her. I was heartened to see Ruth Davidson come out and say that some things are more important than party politics, particularly LGBT rights. For those non-UK types; Ruth Davidson is the leader of the Scottish Conservatives and she's a lesbian. Her profile is increasing and she seems to be pretty popular amongst fellow conservatives, there are 12 Scottish conservative MPs.
I foresee the DUP pressing for some bullshit religious policy with their 10 MPs and Ruth Davidson turning round to Theresa May and saying, "my 12 Scottish conservatives and I think otherwise".
Interesting times indeed.

The DUP will probably be pissed off with the fact that Ruth Davidson's partner is an Irish catholic from Wexford in the Irish Republic. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post