I don't know if this counts as politics but I don't regret posting this here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2017, 03:43 AM
I don't know if this counts as politics but I don't regret posting this here

here's the full video

either way its still entertaining and I wonder if Donny Tiny hands will be raging on twitter about this

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Ace's post
09-09-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: I don't know if this counts as politics but I don't regret posting this here
I haven't viewed the videos, but have heard of Vicente Fox joking about running for president. However if this is supposed to mock Trump and gain some advantage over him, it is misguided. Trump's supporters worry about illegal immigrants participating in voting--real or not, this perceived threat by Trump's base is real to them. This sort of tactic will be used by Trump to inflame those fears. This is right up there with "basket of deplorables" in how it will backfire if Trumps opponents run with this theme.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
09-09-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: I don't know if this counts as politics but I don't regret posting this here
Fuck Trump supporters and their fears. They need to be ridiculed and pissed on. Just because the idiocracy has gained a foothold I'm not backing off. I'm gearing it up. You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I'm not mollycoddling the moronic right. Fuck them. I don't care if they got the White House. I'm going to be a part of a movement that squashes all their stupid beliefs. I don't see any middle ground. We lose and we die and we have to fight because the other side is already throwing haymakers.
09-09-2017, 08:44 AM
OMG those videos are hysterical!
09-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Dang it! You beat me to it. I was going to post this. I had the copy all set to paste.

I'd vote for Fox over trump in a skinny minute.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-09-2017, 10:42 AM
(09-09-2017 08:09 AM)BryanS Wrote:  Trump's supporters worry about illegal immigrants participating in voting--real or not, this perceived threat by Trump's base is real to them.

Yet that same base is unconcerned about Russian interference in the election - and, especially, Putin's unmistakable influence over their idol.

Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
09-09-2017, 12:52 PM
I guess we have to wait until 6 November next year when the Democrats inevitably regain control of the congress.

I note that Congress [Section 8. Clause 1] has authority over financial and budgetary policy through its power to "lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States".

And boy oh boy... ain't the Donald gonna be pissed off LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
09-09-2017, 04:47 PM
(09-09-2017 08:09 AM)BryanS Wrote:  I haven't viewed the videos, but have heard of Vicente Fox joking about running for president. However if this is supposed to mock Trump and gain some advantage over him, it is misguided. Trump's supporters worry about illegal immigrants participating in voting--real or not, this perceived threat by Trump's base is real to them. This sort of tactic will be used by Trump to inflame those fears. This is right up there with "basket of deplorables" in how it will backfire if Trumps opponents run with this theme.

That dude don't give 2 shits about whether it riles up Trump's base or not, he just wants to keep poking the pig with a stick. A great big Fuck You to to POTUS. It's fucking hilarious.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-09-2017, 02:51 AM
(09-09-2017 12:52 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess we have to wait until 6 November next year when the Democrats inevitably regain control of the congress.

I note that Congress [Section 8. Clause 1] has authority over financial and budgetary policy through its power to "lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States".

And boy oh boy... ain't the Donald gonna be pissed off LOL.

SYZ,

Its all about tax cuts; always has been since Reagan. Trump is still calling the US the highest taxed nation on earth.

D.
10-09-2017, 06:34 AM
I love the hats. lol

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]