I don't know what's going on

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't know what's going on
What happened to my pretty red name?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: I don't know what's going on
(24-04-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What happened to my pretty red name?

You had a communist name?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2014, 06:54 PM
(24-04-2014 06:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 06:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What happened to my pretty red name?

You had a communist name?

It was red and had lots of stars. Now I'm blue again Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Hughsie, in case you're looking I have now lost my extra space in my inbox and so now I'm way over my limit and can't get any more pm'd until I clean it out.
Maybe Skype message?

24-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Probably has something to do with changing your settings since you aren't a game mod any more.

They will get it fixed.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2014, 07:19 PM
(24-04-2014 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Probably has something to do with changing your settings since you aren't a game mod any more.

They will get it fixed.

Yea Smile

24-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Can I just say, and this is somewhat ironic L&I, that I literally only just saw this thread. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 07:27 PM
(24-04-2014 07:25 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can I just say, and this is somewhat ironic L&I, that I literally only just saw this thread. Big Grin

Lol! Somehow I was still getting PM's from you even though my inbox was past 100% capacity Tongue
Thanks for fixing my name you're the best Thumbsup

24-04-2014, 07:29 PM
(24-04-2014 07:27 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol! Somehow I was still getting PM's from you even though my inbox was past 100% capacity Tongue
Thanks for fixing my name you're the best Thumbsup

No worries. Smile

That is interesting though, I guess Super-Mods and Admins can still send PM's to people even when their inbox is full. I never knew that before.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post