I don't know why I even try.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: I don't know why I even try.
(11-12-2012 01:58 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 01:54 PM)germanyt Wrote:  LOL
You know, I wasn't sure if I liked you when I first saw you here. But now, I think I just might. Big Grin
I love it how you managed to pass a near insult as a compliment Laugh out load
Ha. I dunno. I guess I got this hyper feminist vibe from you at first but you're a quality poster.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 02:06 PM
(11-12-2012 02:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 01:58 PM)Vera Wrote:  I love it how you managed to pass a near insult as a compliment Laugh out load
Ha. I dunno. I guess I got this hyper feminist vibe from you at first but you're a quality poster.
Yikes! I've been accused of a lot of things. But hyper feminist? No

I believe we are first and foremost human beings, everything else is secondary.

Not that this is the thread for this discussion, just thought I'd make it clear, once and for all. Smartass

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
11-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Like LJ said, try an reorganize the kid's daycare. If you can't move in with Mom or Dad, can one of them at least be daycare or do kid shuttle duty?
Take whatever you can GT- you'll make contacts and it will build on the career choices.

Check with your Veterans services - they might have some daycare options and other services available to Vets. Hell, your Veterans administration might need insurance help, what with all the insurance shit going on these days!! You never know... never hesitate in making new contacts.

It's tough out there so, keep us updated and... good luck!! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-12-2012, 02:13 PM
(11-12-2012 02:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 02:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ha. I dunno. I guess I got this hyper feminist vibe from you at first but you're a quality poster.

I believe we are first and foremost human beings, everything else is secondary.

Not that this is the thread for this discussion, just thought I'd make it clear, once and for all. Smartass

"And peace and love reigned on earth for one thousand years." Hallucination 2:15

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Ha, I just realized that his thread title rhymes and sounds as though it's going to be the title for a teenage girl pop song.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-12-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 06:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
Maybe you can look for a different position at NY Life? My uncle makes a good living as an underwriter and my brother makes a great living as an actuary (but the latter requires a shitload of advanced statistics before you even qualify for an entry-level position).

(11-12-2012 02:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 02:02 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ha. I dunno. I guess I got this hyper feminist vibe from you at first but you're a quality poster.

Don't worry about it. He thought the same about me. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post