I don't like anything about politics.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: I don't like anything about politics.
(14-01-2013 05:45 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 02:55 AM)Nappa Wrote:  ...in fact Hitler was well versed in history to and probably influenced at least some of his political policies.
Right, seems like he missed that part about Napoleon's invasion of Russia though.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I don't like anything about politics.
(14-01-2013 08:26 AM)bemore Wrote:  Whilst I am of the belief that the Allies may have jazzed up the numbers a teeny weeny bit for propaganda purposes I do not think that the holocaust was a lie seeing as millions of people were witness to the atrocities that went off. It wasnt only just Germany that massacred people, a few "allied" countries also massacred people as well (russia for example).

With regards to democracy I think on the whole it is an illusion, spattered in part with people who actually want to make a positive change in the world.

Money is the new god, your lord and master.
I actually somewhat agree.

Even Thomas Jefferson warned that a democracy can easily become an oligarchy. This has clearly happened in the US in my opinion.

A true democracy can't exist, or at least can't exist for long. Eventually corruption takes hold. However, this is true of communism, dictatorships, monarchies, etc... as well. The only difference is the rate of corruption. This is the only place where democracy really holds superiority.

Money is similar to god in some ways. Much of it doesn't actually exist, at least not physically anyways. It also has no real intrinsic value. It only has value because we have faith that it does.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply