I don't miss this shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: I don't miss this shit
(02-05-2015 10:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I used to love winter.

Then I got a job with a commute and a motorcycle.

Now winter snow can fuck right off.

I know a guy who used to ride a Triumph to work every day - a 45 mile commute. In the winter he stuck a sidecar on it with weights. It wasn't one of the new bikes either. If I recall it was a 68 Bonneville. (kickstart only). I was never quite THAT rabid about riding in the winter. Once in a while was enough...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: I don't miss this shit
(03-05-2015 05:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 10:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I used to love winter.

Then I got a job with a commute and a motorcycle.

Now winter snow can fuck right off.

I know a guy who used to ride a Triumph to work every day - a 45 mile commute. In the winter he stuck a sidecar on it with weights. It wasn't one of the new bikes either. If I recall it was a 68 Bonneville. (kickstart only). I was never quite THAT rabid about riding in the winter. Once in a while was enough...

That's cause it's cold as shit, and it would take me just about the same amount of time to get layer up and get changed back into my uniform as my current commute. I can usually get a day or two of ride time every month in the winter, where the roads are clear and the temperature reaches into the 40's, and I'm just saucy and/or cabin fever enough to put in the effort to get the bike out and fire it up.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply