I don't think I can experience anger anymore.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:59 PM by Adrianime.)
RE: I don't think I can experience anger anymore.
Ya know, I thought I wasn't really able to get angry (at people....video games is another story). But my girlfriend actually got me angry for the first time 2 months ago....she kept complaining about her life and then saying I wouldn't understand because I was successful and no matter how I tried to bring her mood up she just kept being self destructively negative. After about 20 minutes of trying to console her, she said something along the lines of, "I almost wish you would be fired so you would know how it feels." (Note, she was fired from her job last December and keeps bringing her feelings of rejection back and dwelling on it from time to time). I snapped and let out a brief yell, "AHH, I CANNOT TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW." and walked away to cool down for a few minutes. It was the first time she had ever heard me yell in 3 years of being together. We made up 15 minutes later though...

To describe how it felt for me...it was like a rush from deep in my body that came up through my gut and into my chest then like a wave, ran through my whole body. A tense feeling that made me OVERFLOW with emotion. I had not really been angry like that for so long I forgot what it felt like.

Anyways...

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
08-08-2014, 09:23 PM
(08-08-2014 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I could kill the both of you and then I could set the forum on fire. Angry

Looks like I win again. Girl_nails

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
08-08-2014, 10:12 PM
This is what the face of victory looks like.

[Image: Todd-Rundgren-in-1973-009.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Dude that's fucking awesome! I'm jealous! Maybe it's a lack of testosterone?
09-08-2014, 01:18 AM
(08-08-2014 10:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This is what the face of victory looks like.

[Image: Todd-Rundgren-in-1973-009.jpg]

I will kill you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post