I don't think humanity will survive religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: I don't think humanity will survive religion
(28-02-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have no idea if colonizing a galaxy is even possible, let alone put a time estimate on it.
If it's not possible what alien civilizations will do on their planets for million or even billion years?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2015, 12:05 PM
(28-02-2015 11:56 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You have no idea if colonizing a galaxy is even possible, let alone put a time estimate on it.
If it's not possible what alien civilizations will do on their planets for million or even billion years?

[Image: 7bb.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
28-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Explain to me how you will explain to your children that humanity will never leave solar system
28-02-2015, 12:21 PM
(28-02-2015 12:07 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  Explain to me how you will explain to your children that humanity will never leave solar system

So - you've recently returned from your time traveling trip to the future - and brought us back that sorry little tidbit of information????

How nice.... So tell me -- what's the lottery numbers going to be next week -- or didn't you think that might have been a handy thing to look up while you were there????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Voyager has left the solar system. We sent it out long before we had anything near the technology we have now.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-02-2015, 01:53 PM
(28-02-2015 01:47 PM)kim Wrote:  Voyager has left the solar system. We sent it out long before we had anything near the technology we have now.
So colonization of galaxy is possible yet there are no aliens
28-02-2015, 01:58 PM
(28-02-2015 01:53 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 01:47 PM)kim Wrote:  Voyager has left the solar system. We sent it out long before we had anything near the technology we have now.
So colonization of galaxy is possible yet there are no aliens

Have you ever seen the South Pole?

No??

So it doesn't exist, eh???

Logic infers that it's there.

Same goes for life elsewhere.

Egocentricity is the only thing that says otherwise.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-02-2015, 02:00 PM
(28-02-2015 01:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 01:53 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  So colonization of galaxy is possible yet there are no aliens

Have you ever seen the South Pole?

I saw billions sun like stars and I saw what sentient species can do in few thousand years
28-02-2015, 02:10 PM
(28-02-2015 02:00 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 01:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Have you ever seen the South Pole?

I saw billions sun like stars and I saw what sentient species can do in few thousand years

I think you're taking 3 of the blue pills and 1 of the yellow ones again, instead of the other way around like you're supposed to.......

Try re-medicating, re-booting, and re-posting - when you're making more sense...

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-02-2015, 02:38 PM
(28-02-2015 02:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 02:00 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  I saw billions sun like stars and I saw what sentient species can do in few thousand years

I think you're taking 3 of the blue pills and 1 of the yellow ones again, instead of the other way around like you're supposed to.......

Try re-medicating, re-booting, and re-posting - when you're making more sense...

I think he's drunk on Jeebus juice.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition