I don't wanna

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: I don't wanna
(17-01-2014 12:03 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  same thing here.

I picked the lesser of the evil tasks and got them done first (dishes, exercise)

the big one (painting the living room) is still lurking there (my furniture is all pushed to one side, all the stuff is here). I just don't feel like pouring, mixing, brushing, rolling…blah. I'm ignoring it till my husband does it. Big Grin

Watch out !! the feminists are gonna getcha for that one...... Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2014, 02:38 PM
I don't wanna

talk to people on Facebook.

Dear Gods but people have fucking drama while I'm off doing other things and I simply cannot keep up with "AS the STOMACH TURNS" bullshit between people on my friends list.
I hear something from someone I BELIEVE so that's what I base my opinion on. Meanwhile they've changed their stupid fucking minds and by the time I get back...I'm the bad guy for having the SHIT opinion they so happily bestowed to start with BECAUSE they cannot keep track of their own lies.

[Image: Angry-Woman-Screaming.png]

fuck me runninWeeping

Sorry Mama - didn't mean to rant in your thread

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
17-01-2014, 02:42 PM
(17-01-2014 02:38 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I don't wanna

Dear Gods but people have fucking drama while I'm off doing other things and I simply cannot keep up with "AS the STOMACH TURNS" bullshit between people on my friends list.
I hear something from someone I BELIEVE so that's what I base my opinion on. Meanwhile they've changed their stupid fucking minds and by the time I get back...I'm the bad guy for having the SHIT opinion they so happily bestowed to start with BECAUSE they cannot keep track of their own lies.

fuck me runninWeeping

Hug

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
17-01-2014, 02:46 PM

fuck me runninWeeping

This forum is the only "facebook" I have or need. 'Nuff said. Word to your mother.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
17-01-2014, 02:53 PM
EH, I didn't realize you were so tough. Iz impressed.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(17-01-2014 12:30 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  buy a cake at the store.

Smile

Heart The idea, but the market by us make the most awful cakes. Anyway, I switched to cupcakes.

(17-01-2014 01:24 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  When I have those kinds of days, I pray on it. Wink

About as useful as a turd in a punch bowl. Thanks Tongue

(17-01-2014 01:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Shoulda started with the bubbly.

Probably right about that!

(17-01-2014 01:57 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I'm with Anj....alcohol firstDrinking Beverage

(17-01-2014 02:19 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Yep, a little bit of alkyhol will getcha motivated....... I got my crap done today that way.... well, not all, I got some house work to finish up. Confused

BTW, I hate working on motor vehicles anymore.... Angry

Can't help ya with the vehicle...but ya you, Ang and kid are right alcohol would help...or maybe I'll just go green...Put on some Pink Floyd or Black Sabbath and stare at the wall.

fuck me runninWeeping

It's ok Hug I feel the same about Facebook most days!

Well, I've got the cupcakes out of the oven and now I'm working on cleaning the house. I've got to still get the house cleaned up and pick up my mother in law (don't know why she's coming, we'll be seeing her on Sunday for his birthday brunch. Rolleyes

Don't know why I chose cupcakes now, because I totally suck at decorating them...they're going to look like a toddler did them. Shy

My husband won't shut up about our family vacation this year (months and months from now). Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Oh I do hope your evening is grand Hug

PS You're a good mom.
Heart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Mom..... Led Zepplin... that'll getcha motivated Cool
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
17-01-2014, 03:16 PM
(17-01-2014 02:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  EH, I didn't realize you were so tough. Iz impressed.

[Image: Vanilla-Ice_zpsin4sryeu.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
17-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Ugh, have these days too often. When I figure out how to get motivated... I'll let you know Confused