I don't wanna

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: I don't wanna
(17-01-2014 07:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 12:06 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Pavlovian style.

*droooooools*

LOL!!! I love your Avatar Laugh out load

@ MOMS
You know Consider You could demand recompense from your hubby! Shy
For every task you go out of your way to complete = a special...favor...that must be rendered to your satisfaction!
"oh you want some cake, huh? Well then, Momma needs some __________ ...NOW husband" Tongue

Big Grin I would pay money to see the look on his face if I ever mustered the courage to say that!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-01-2014, 08:57 PM
(17-01-2014 08:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 07:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  LOL!!! I love your Avatar Laugh out load

@ MOMS
For every task you go out of your way to complete = a special...favor...that must be rendered to your satisfaction!
"oh you want some cake, huh? Well then, Momma needs some __________ ...NOW husband" Tongue

Big Grin I would pay money to see the look on his face if I ever mustered the courage to say that!

Laugh out load alcohol will help with that task too! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
17-01-2014, 09:40 PM
(17-01-2014 08:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 07:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  LOL!!! I love your Avatar Laugh out load

@ MOMS

Why you talking about "courage" 30 years into a relationship? Manly just says "Dinner time, fatboy."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I get those sometimes, yes.

To motivate myself, I say "Well isn't that precious? Get the fuck over it." and I do the things I need to do.

It sucks, but, I'm the boss. Don't wanna disappoint me. I've spanked me before; it's not pretty. Undecided

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Misanthropik's post
18-01-2014, 09:22 AM
I had a day like that last week. Needed to get some stuff done but just didn't feel like it. So I spent my entire Sunday pretty much in bed, fucking around on the internet. I felt pretty thoroughly unproductive that day, but looking back on it, I needed it. I think sometimes we all need a day where we just do nothing. Recharges the batteries. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
18-01-2014, 11:47 AM
(18-01-2014 06:09 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I get those sometimes, yes.

To motivate myself, I say "Well isn't that precious? Get the fuck over it." and I do the things I need to do.

It sucks, but, I'm the boss. Don't wanna disappoint me. I've spanked me before; it's not pretty. Undecided

Ya, I don't really need to self spank...I've got someone here who will do it for me. Evil_monster

(18-01-2014 09:22 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I had a day like that last week. Needed to get some stuff done but just didn't feel like it. So I spent my entire Sunday pretty much in bed, fucking around on the internet. I felt pretty thoroughly unproductive that day, but looking back on it, I needed it. I think sometimes we all need a day where we just do nothing. Recharges the batteries. Big Grin

Yeah totally get you on that. Yesterday wasn't the day for it tho. Everything did get done, the jambalaya came out fantastic and the kid liked his gifts. Mother in law wasn't too annoying.

I did leave some sheets in the washer...and actually threw them in dryer last night...
Now I'll have to iron them.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-01-2014, 04:21 PM
(18-01-2014 11:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 06:09 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I get those sometimes, yes.

Ya, I don't really need to self spank...I've got someone here who will do it for me. Evil_monster

(18-01-2014 09:22 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I had a day like that last week. Needed to get some stuff done but just didn't feel like it. So I spent my entire Sunday pretty much in bed, fucking around on the internet. I felt pretty thoroughly unproductive that day, but looking back on it, I needed it. I think sometimes we all need a day where we just do nothing. Recharges the batteries. Big Grin

Yeah totally get you on that. Yesterday wasn't the day for it tho. Everything did get done, the jambalaya came out fantastic and the kid liked his gifts. Mother in law wasn't too annoying.

I did leave some sheets in the washer...and actually threw them in dryer last night...

You...you iron sheets? Shocking

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
18-01-2014, 10:18 PM
(18-01-2014 04:21 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 11:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ya, I don't really need to self spank...I've got someone here who will do it for me. Evil_monster

You...you iron sheets? Shocking

Yes, I'm sorry to admit. Shy It makes my eye twitch when the flat sheet gets those creases...especially at the top -- at the cuff part. Makes me crazy and eventually it will ruin the sheets. The kids have smaller beds so they take no time to do...but our bed is a California King, and those are a bother. I also iron the pillow cases, table cloths and napkins. I really need a 12-step program for this. Weeping

Oddly enough, I really don't iron clothes. Maybe a few blouses or nicer shirts of my husband's. Consider

18-01-2014, 11:58 PM
(18-01-2014 10:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 04:21 PM)aurora Wrote:  You...you iron sheets? Shocking

Yes, I'm sorry to admit. Shy It makes my eye twitch when the flat sheet gets those creases...especially at the top -- at the cuff part. Makes me crazy and eventually it will ruin the sheets. The kids have smaller beds so they take no time to do...but our bed is a California King, and those are a bother. I also iron the pillow cases, table cloths and napkins. I really need a 12-step program for this. Weeping

Oddly enough, I really don't iron clothes. Maybe a few blouses or nicer shirts of my husband's. Consider

Oh, the irony! Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post