I dropped LSD for the first time a few days ago...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: I dropped LSD for the first time a few days ago...
My modest proposal is that the next time you drop LSD, you drop it in your garbage bin. In these times of muddied waters and great confusion, you will need a clear mind more than ever.

The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Back in the day there wasn't much if anything else potent enough to blow your mind like that that could fit on a little blotter so you know it was a pretty safe bet you were taking LSD.

Look at this list of designer drugs in today's market

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs

LSD can be amazing but all the other stuff aside, set and setting, which are crucial, I wouldn't do it these days unless I was totally sure of the source. Most people just cultivate mushrooms in mason jars so I'd be a lot more comfortable with shrooms on a quick eyeball test. A lot of people will claim that shrooms can take you further than acid. Maybe maybe not but if shrooms can't get you tripping as hard as you want to trip you must want to trip really fucking hard. Shrooms have knocked me off my fucking rocker. Too old for all that now.
26-05-2017, 05:49 PM
(26-05-2017 04:51 PM)Harvey Wrote:  My modest proposal is that the next time you drop LSD, you drop it in your garbage bin. In these times of muddied waters and great confusion, you will need a clear mind more than ever.
I'd do it again if I had some really good hash to mellow it out a bit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Hash don't mellow out acid unless you're well on your way down.
27-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Micro doses of LSD are actually being studied for treatment for depression. With a lot of success. Even just one time use of LSD, in party-size doses, not micro doses, should be very effective for a lot of people.
It's not used for treatment yet though, for legal reasons mainly, but being someone with seemingly incurable depression the possibility is very interesting!
Even though the micro doses are too small for hallucinations I'd still be dead scared of that happening though. Having an already messed up brain, I dread the idea of messing it up more. And on top of that, my aunt was severely paranoid schizophrenic, with bad hallucinations, so that adds to the fear.
Anyway, I've never tried any drugs other than a few joints during my younger years, so I don't exactly have any idea what doing hallucinogenic drugs is like. Or if I'd enjoy it. Too scared to try it, and also too law-abiding.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
27-05-2017, 02:44 PM
(23-05-2017 11:02 AM)Cosmo Wrote:  and I guess before I continue the story, I really, don't recommend doing this at all if you enjoy being firmly grounded in reality, which I found out, I do! Very much so in fact. I will not be doing this again.

Anyways, so I dropped acid a few nights ago, honestly as more of a science experiment on my own mind than anything, and I have to say, I now understand a biochemists absolute fascination with the drug's ability to make reality and non reality indistinguishable. By the end of the night I had no idea what was real and what was not. I asked my roommates, on several different occasions, whom I'm pretty sure I scared the shit out of, if they were real or not. I still feel weird today, is kind of why I'm writing. I have this unshakeable energy, which I actually would really like to be rid of now as it's making sleeping quite difficult.

But yes, Cosmo just learned, drugs make reality a shifty thingy indeed. Consider

I don't like my reality shifty. I had too much of that growing up. That was a big part of the first part of my trip. Religion really is just total mind control. It's the matrix. And unplugging was one of the nicest parts of my life.

I guess bottom line is I truly am still reeling from this experience. It's like, did I unplug, or plug back in when I did that just now? Wtf. Has anyone also done LSD before? (If you're willing to share that is,) What was it like for you?

Your experience was much like most of my own in that once the visuals stopped being really cool Big Grin I wanted nothing more than for that wakeful energy to be gone so I could sleep Hobo

Unlike yourself, I always enjoyed the visuals, tho. Like having a laser light show spontaneously break out in your bedroom, and getting to watch for free. Tongue AFTER that, tho? When there were no more interdimensional doorways through space-time popping up for me to peek through, it stopped being fun, and started being a nuisance. Prepare for a 1-2 day cooldown period, or don't do it. I just don't do it, anymore, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Thumbsup

I needs muh sleep.

27-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Your LSD was heavily laced with amphetamines, which it often is so to increase the visuals. It sucks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Hallucinogenic Mexican truffles aka philosophers stone was wonderful gorgeous visuals and enhancement of reality, LSD is just too strong and unpredictable Imo.
27-05-2017, 08:20 PM
(27-05-2017 05:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  Your LSD was heavily laced with amphetamines, which it often is so to increase the visuals. It sucks.

How much speed can fit on a blotter?