I dropped down to 139lbs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 12:06 PM by kingschosen.)
I dropped down to 139lbs...
My headaches have declared war on me again.

HOWEVER.

I've been fighting back. This past week I've only eaten boudin, boudin balls injected with pepper jack, crawfish, crawfish pies, bread and honey, oranges, bananas, and sweet peppers covered in spicy ranch.

I've gained 12 pounds.

...and my headaches have fought back. They don't like it when I eat. They've gotten worse 10 fold.

...hmmm on second inspection this probably belongs in the health or food section.

Oh well.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: I dropped down to 139lbs...
Damn...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-03-2016, 12:20 PM
For people from the ol' empire, that's near 10 stone and for those in civilised countries it's 63kg.

Is the 12lbs gain on top of the 139 or do you mean you are now 139 after gaining 12lbs?

Either way ... Fucking 'ell KC! Ohmy

Does this mean that the headaches are related to your diet (like wot I told you all along!)? Do you know which foods are the cause?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Dang!

When I first read the thread title, I missed the "to" in there, and thought you were saying you lost 139 pounds. Then, I was confused at when you were ever heavy enough to even do that.

Here's hoping your headaches stop fighting back, or at least become more lazy.
07-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Best wishes. Hope you get better. Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-03-2016, 12:47 PM
For all you non-Americans:

I'm ~70 inches = 177.8 cm

I was at 63 kg

I gained 5.4 kg

Which is ~151lbs total.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
07-03-2016, 12:48 PM
(07-03-2016 12:20 PM)DLJ Wrote:  For people from the ol' empire, that's near 10 stone and for those in civilised countries it's 63kg.

Is the 12lbs gain on top of the 139 or do you mean you are now 139 after gaining 12lbs?

Does this mean that the headaches are related to your diet (like wot I told you all along!)? Do you know which foods are the cause?

After

And, no, no it's not. Explored that possibility thoroughly.

Edit: And it's weird. I have a craving for all things spice and can't get enough of it when I swing upward during a weight gain.

07-03-2016, 12:51 PM
(07-03-2016 12:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 12:20 PM)DLJ Wrote:  For people from the ol' empire, that's near 10 stone and for those in civilised countries it's 63kg.

After

Edit: And it's weird. I have a craving for all things spice and can't get enough of it when I swing upward during a weight gain.

Go to an allergist, (Internist + specialty) and make them test you for food allergies.
God damnit.
Facepalm
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-03-2016, 01:30 PM
(07-03-2016 12:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 12:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  After

Go to an allergist, (Internist + specialty) and make them test you for food allergies.
God damnit.
Facepalm
Big Grin

Thrice again?

07-03-2016, 03:05 PM
(07-03-2016 01:30 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 12:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Go to an allergist, (Internist + specialty) and make them test you for food allergies.
God damnit.
Facepalm
Big Grin

Thrice again?

Oh.
Never mind.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.