I dropped down to 139lbs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: I dropped down to 139lbs...
5'10" at 139 lbs? Do you have an underlying health condition responsible for this? Have you had your testosterone checked? Might wanna talk to your friend Tim Germany.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Like DLJ said maybe mix up your diet and see if any of it is food-related. Keep a food/pain/food reaction/sensitivity journal etc. I hope you feel better soon! Hug
07-03-2016, 03:34 PM
(07-03-2016 03:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  5'10" at 139 lbs? Do you have an underlying health condition responsible for this? Have you had your testosterone checked? Might wanna talk to your friend Tim Germany.

That should be 68 inches not 70. I can't type apparently.

I'm 5'8

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Have you tried cutting out salty foods yet? Try removing all processed meats (anything with sodium nitrates/nitrites), MSG (Monosodium Glutamate found in Cheetos/Chinese food/Chex Mix/Doritos...). Very common headache causes. I'm assuming you've already looked at sugar and caffeine, so salt-compounds are probably the next most likely culprit. Sets me off sometimes that's for sure, and since you said "spicy" is what you love, there's a good chance there's some MSG hiding in your diet. Good luck. Undecided

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like MustangManda's post
07-03-2016, 07:11 PM
(07-03-2016 11:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  My headaches have declared war on me again.

HOWEVER.

I've been fighting back. This past week I've only eaten boudin, boudin balls injected with pepper jack, crawfish, crawfish pies, bread and honey, oranges, bananas, and sweet peppers covered in spicy ranch.

I've gained 12 pounds.

...and my headaches have fought back. They don't like it when I eat. They've gotten worse 10 fold.

...hmmm on second inspection this probably belongs in the health or food section.

Oh well.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...n-20026358 Some of the food you are eating may cause migraine headaches..at least for some people.
08-03-2016, 03:32 AM
So you're 68 kg now... That's skinny bro. Eat more stuff.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Damn KC, you are as thin as that switchblade I gave you Gasp

Eat more jambalaya, crawfish pie and filé gumbo...

Don’t want QC to get cut on your skinny-ass bones Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-03-2016, 12:42 PM
I just weighed:

I was 139 on 3-2-16. Today (3-8-16) I'm 155.

What does this say about my health?

08-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Still not good. That yo-yoing up and down is really hard on your innards.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
08-03-2016, 01:12 PM
I bought 4 of these [Image: V8hotnspicy12oz1.jpg] this morning and drank all of them before 9AM.