I dropped down to 139lbs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: I dropped down to 139lbs...
(09-03-2016 02:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 10:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would love to hear one day that your health is good KC...that your headaches are under control and that your skin color is not translucent.

That said, I am will to take bets from people...I am betting that KC isn't going to see a doctor...he's stubborn like that. Dodgy

No he stubborn like donkey but he not stoopid. I bet he goes to see the doc Yes

I bet he shoots the scale.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-03-2016, 03:56 AM
(09-03-2016 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  No he stubborn like donkey but he not stoopid. I bet he goes to see the doc Yes

Drinking Beverage

That's a possibility. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-03-2016, 06:44 AM
(09-03-2016 03:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I bet he shoots the scale.

Drinking Beverage

That's a possibility. Consider

That actually sounds like a fun weekend activity. Suggesting it to Zoebion.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2016, 10:01 AM
It's good to see you posting, KC!

I don't know the current state of Louisiana's laws on the subject, but you might talk to your doctor about Marinol (Dronabinol) pills; they're essentially liquid THC in a capsule, and they can help with appetite and the bad feelings that keep you from eating and being comfortable, as well as fighting headaches... they're one of the reason HIV/AIDS patients and cancer patients are prescribed them.

It'd be better, of course, if you lived in a state where you could just smoke a quick joint when you feel you need to, as they're much more effective at delivering the medicine briefly and on-time, but in regressive states like La, it may take a while for medical marijuana to be an option for you.

Best of luck and I truly hope you get past this soon, or learn how to moderate it.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
09-03-2016, 10:20 AM
(08-03-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 04:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Maybe your weight scale is going south?

No way your weight can fluctuate more than 10% over less than a week and there not be serious medical condition behind it. Grab a 30-50 lb dumbbell. Step on your scale. Drop the dumbbell. Step on your scale. Your scale agree with your dumbbell?

I wish I could draw a cartoon of this procedure, the last panel would show the dumbell resting on the scale and KC looking perplexed at it. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-03-2016, 10:22 AM
(09-03-2016 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  No he stubborn like donkey but he not stoopid. I bet he goes to see the doc Yes

Drinking Beverage

More likely KC skewers it with one of his melee weapons.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-03-2016, 11:55 AM
(09-03-2016 06:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 03:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  That's a possibility. Consider

That actually sounds like a fun weekend activity. Suggesting it to Zoebion.

Our text convo this morning:

Me - Want to shoot a scale with my 9 or your 12g?
Z - lol yes
Z - You mad at it for calling you fat?
Me - Pretty much
Z - Asshole scale
Me - Haha, everything becomes better with a Bruce Campbell reference

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
09-03-2016, 11:56 AM
(09-03-2016 10:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 03:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I bet he shoots the scale.

Drinking Beverage

More likely KC skewers it with one of his melee weapons.

No, that's going to be the laptop, cheap sodas, and assorted produce that will accompany our scale assassination.

09-03-2016, 11:57 AM
(09-03-2016 10:01 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's good to see you posting, KC!

I don't know the current state of Louisiana's laws on the subject, but you might talk to your doctor about Marinol (Dronabinol) pills; they're essentially liquid THC in a capsule, and they can help with appetite and the bad feelings that keep you from eating and being comfortable, as well as fighting headaches... they're one of the reason HIV/AIDS patients and cancer patients are prescribed them.

It'd be better, of course, if you lived in a state where you could just smoke a quick joint when you feel you need to, as they're much more effective at delivering the medicine briefly and on-time, but in regressive states like La, it may take a while for medical marijuana to be an option for you.

Best of luck and I truly hope you get past this soon, or learn how to moderate it.

I doubt I could ever get that here. What it boils down to is me being able to moderate my Tramadol intake (which I'm out of right now and is the prime suspect of my sudden weight gain).

09-03-2016, 12:01 PM
(09-03-2016 10:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No way your weight can fluctuate more than 10% over less than a week and there not be serious medical condition behind it. Grab a 30-50 lb dumbbell. Step on your scale. Drop the dumbbell. Step on your scale. Your scale agree with your dumbbell?

I wish I could draw a cartoon of this procedure, the last panel would show the dumbell resting on the scale and KC looking perplexed at it. Big Grin

It would actually be the scale and the dumbell mad at each other with crossed arms and backs turned with me in the middle saying "Why can't you two ever agree on anything?"

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post