I dropped down to 139lbs...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: I dropped down to 139lbs...
18 years ago in Knoxville TN I lived with a lady who one day brought home a new scale. Her daughter asked her why. She said "The old one is broken. It says I weigh 982 lbs." Daughter said "That is my fault. I was playing with the display thing and I am sure it says 98.2 Kilograms. Sorry Mom!" Daughter was right!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 04:35 PM
(09-03-2016 12:04 PM)DerFish Wrote:  18 years ago in Knoxville TN I lived with a lady who one day brought home a new scale. Her daughter asked her why. She said "The old one is broken. It says I weigh 982 lbs." Daughter said "That is my fault. I was playing with the display thing and I am sure it says 98.2 Kilograms. Sorry Mom!" Daughter was right!

[Image: uwrlrz5.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-03-2016, 06:03 PM
(08-03-2016 08:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yay I'm dying. Woohoo

Really though, it may be a side effect of coming off tram. Maybe. Or maybe I'm dying. Or I might just be preggers again.

Yeah, that's probably it.

Guys, I might be pregnant again.

In other words you are afraid to see the DR. Meanwhile if it is serious it just gets worse day by day. I had my cancer long before it was diagnosed which only made it worse. It is now month # 18 of chemo.

Get it checked and stop blaming the scale. You do know you can buy a new one, right?

This is on you. Do something about it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Maybe you should get into wrestling if you can fluctuate weight that fast. I used to do it every week lol. But seriously sounds unhealthy, I hope you get better!