I failed my diverstiy test today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I failed my diverstiy test today
It was another beautiful day, and I have been wanting to get out and paint, but I have been preoccupied with my "Atheism is a Political Doctrine" campaign. But I do need to get some sun - I have to take a vitimin D supplement, because of a defieceincy that is adversly effecting my blood pressure.

On my way back, I found a 17" square monitor, so I had both hands full, and so I took the elevator down to the subway. There's two elevators, one to the mezzanine level where you go through the turnstyle, and then there's an elevator to the platform. I'm pretty worn out from walking around and taking a lot of pictures of a lot of good views that I am familiar with. I am waiting on the elevator and the young black girl with a stroller who went down the first elevator with me showed up, again; and then two old black women showed up - so it's going to be crowded.

The elevator arrives and I allow the stroller to go first as I did before, that way she can get it into the best position; and as I am getting on some young homeless white herion addict with an overstuffed bookbag rushes in on me. I backed him off, and scampered into the elevator, not thinking to be polite and allowing the two women to enter under my protection from the line-jumper.

It's a two door elevator, the platform door and the control panel is to the right of the mezzanine door that we were entering. The stroller was lined up to go out the platform door, and I thought she was going to allow me to get behind her. The two women entered, and they took the space near the control panel, and my new buddy pushed me in and obstructed the door from closing and had to take his wimpy overstuffed seams-a-busting bookbag off. The women ask if anyone is going to the Manhattan plaform, and of course, dickhead, is the only one.

After they let him off - they laid in to me.

One woman said, "What a day I am going to need a good drink toninght." The other woman said, "yeah, you gotta fend for yourself in New York - what do they say, 'if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere."

I just held my head down and acted like I didn't understand the inuendo - it didn't seem like the young mother understood it. But all-in-all it was a good day - how was your day - did you work hard - make lots of money???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2014 04:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I failed my diverstiy test today
Dude, I'm pretty sure they were talking about the dickhead and not you. ... Not that you're not a dickhead. Apparently a paranoid one at that. Tongue

(20-05-2014 09:15 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  But all-in-all it was a good day - how was your day - did you work hard - make lots of money???

Okay, no, and yes. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-05-2014, 12:02 AM
I agree with GM. They weren't talking about you. Maybe just the crowded elevator in general or the loser-ville who shoved his way in. I tried looking for you to say hi a few weeks ago, but I didn't see you. Next time! I like that last photo, I miss NY.

[Image: PLJ_47961_zps97698551.jpg]

[Image: PLJ_47841_zpsea9a91f8.jpg]

[Image: PLJ_4852BampW_zps87cbf962.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
22-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Love these pics. I miss Manhattan.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
22-05-2014, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 08:22 AM by earmuffs.)
1) Why the fuck is this in the politics section?

2) Why are you telling us your lame ass story?

3) There are threads for lame ass stories, no need to create a new thread.

4) I just don't like odd numbers so I'm adding this one to make it even.

5) I hope you get syphilis

6) see #4

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
22-05-2014, 08:41 AM
(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  1) Why the fuck is this in the politics section?

2) Why are you telling us your lame ass story?

3) There are threads for lame ass stories, no need to create a new thread.

4) I just don't like odd numbers so I'm adding this one to make it even.

5) I hope you get syphilis

6) see #4

7) Why would you even consider telling us where you are?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
22-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Ha ha. I didn't notice where this was posted. It should go where ever the 'dear diary' type of stuff goes.
22-05-2014, 10:08 AM
(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  1) Why the fuck is this in the politics section?
Because I am banned from the psycho discussions. I could have put it in the CoffeeShop, but I didn't want to because of my social anxiety problems - i didn't think you guys like me.

(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  2) Why are you telling us your lame ass story?
I wanted to brag about how cool my life is on New York welfare - I'm politically opposed to welfare! It's a white Republican thing, you know?

(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  3) There are threads for lame ass stories, no need to create a new thread.
You're not jealous - just angry - that's why you responded???

(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  4) I just don't like odd numbers so I'm adding this one to make it even.
Cute.

(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  5) I hope you get syphilis
The doctors are hiding the diagnosis from me.

(22-05-2014 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  6) see #4

6 is even Huh

or were you referring to the post number?

(22-05-2014 08:41 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  7) Why would you even consider telling us where you are?

You guys really do hate me???

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
22-05-2014, 10:28 AM
(22-05-2014 10:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You guys really do hate me???

"Hate" is such a harsh word, I dont know about the rest of the folks in here, but as for me, I think you just need a few good ass kickings, maybe get thrown down a flight of stairs or two, baseball bat to the knees and a shot of pepper spray to the face...... but "hate" is a bit harsh. Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 11:06 AM
As if I am getting in the way of you guys fixing what's wrong with the world???Consider

It's not because I am right, but because I'm such an arrogant debater - right???Laughat

Can't get past those ad homininynms to accept that you do not understand that your definition of atheism violates the logic premises of a practrical ontology?