I failed my diverstiy test today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: I failed my diverstiy test today
He is saying my opening post and the thread in general are repulsive - ASCII text.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 02:25 PM
(22-05-2014 02:15 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  He is saying my opening post and the thread in general are repulsive - ASCII text.

Uh.... I dont get what ASCII text and tubgirl have to do with each other..... but thats OK, it was just a passing curiosity.... I think I'll pop a beer and sign off now. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
22-05-2014, 03:35 PM
(22-05-2014 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:05 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Jesus Christ, I've never seen an ASCII version of Tubgirl before.

I Googled that. Now I hate you. Angry

At least no one invited you to join the LemonParty.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
22-05-2014, 03:35 PM
(22-05-2014 12:11 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I know the virus you guys dropped on me took out my spell checker, and i CAN'T GET IT BACK ON.

And I'm crying laughing over this right now. Weeping

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 04:00 PM
(22-05-2014 03:35 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  I Googled that. Now I hate you. Angry

At least no one invited you to join the LemonParty.

I'm not falling into another of your clever traps. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-05-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 04:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-05-2014 10:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Because I am banned from the psycho discussions.

Banning you from psycho discussions is like banning an alcoholic from AA. Or banning Johnny from Gwynnies. Bechased

(22-05-2014 10:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I could have put it in the CoffeeShop, but I didn't want to because of my social anxiety problems - i didn't think you guys like me. ... You guys really do hate me???

There's a handful of us here who like you big fella and find you fucking hilarious. Thumbsup

(22-05-2014 10:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I wanted to brag about how cool my life is on New York welfare - I'm politically opposed to welfare! It's a white Republican thing, you know?
Welfare check doesn't go very far, New York has it all - sooner, or later, I'll get the nerve to try-out some these neighborhood whores. I live on the hope that I'll hit the big time someday and be able to employ some of those Manhattan tricks.

See what I mean? Now that shit's just pure fucking gold right there. I could make a poem out of it. You're a goddam motherfucking walking talking contradiction. No wait ... Consider ... in your case, a goddam motherfucking squatting talking contradiction. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-05-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 05:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-05-2014 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I wanted to brag about how cool my life is on New York welfare - I'm politically opposed to welfare! It's a white Republican thing, you know?
Welfare check doesn't go very far, New York has it all - sooner, or later, I'll get the nerve to try-out some these neighborhood whores. I live on the hope that I'll hit the big time someday and be able to employ some of those Manhattan tricks.

See what I mean? Now that shit's just pure fucking gold right there. I could make a poem out of it. You're a goddam motherfucking walking talking contradiction. No wait ... Consider ... in your case, a goddam motherfucking squatting talking contradiction. Big Grin

Fuck the poem. Now I'm thinking we can make a song outta this: Poor Republican Welfare White Boy Blues. Help me out here evenheathen. I can arrange the lyrics if you can arrange the Blues. Maybe some sorta Blues version of The Boxer and the whores on 7th Avenue? TrainWreck gets credit for the lyrics and if it goes viral TrainWreck gets laid. And TrainWreck seriously needs to get laid.

After changes upon changes we are more or less the same, brother.

#sigh