I feel all tingly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2015, 07:03 PM
I feel all tingly
I finally fought back. I have spent three years here and have never responded to any name calling or attack until today. It feels good. Big Grin

I always figured it would be someone like taquiya who would have set me off. but congratulations to Bucky on being the first person I've attacked on this forum.

Btw Bucky, I don't actually mean any of it, it's all in good fun, I definitely respect your intelligence.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: I feel all tingly
weak.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 07:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-06-2015 07:03 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I finally fought back. I have spent three years here and have never responded to any name calling or attack until today. It feels good. Big Grin

I always figured it would be someone like taquiya who would have set me off. but congratulations to Bucky on being the first person I've attacked on this forum.

Btw Bucky, I don't actually mean any of it, it's all in good fun, I definitely respect your intelligence.

Good for you.
We all know you get "tingly" when you talk to guys.
You haven't "attacked" anyone that I can see. Do you plan to ?
You posted a stupid paper and apparently are surprised people called you out on your bad writing skills. That's about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM
You could at least tell us where. Huh
02-06-2015, 07:10 PM
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  You could at least tell us where. Huh

Read his "Catholics, gays and logic, maybe" and please explain it to me. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-06-2015, 07:12 PM
(02-06-2015 07:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  You could at least tell us where. Huh

Read his "Catholics, gays and logic, maybe" and please explain it to me. Facepalm

I'm all over that shit. Thumbsup
02-06-2015, 07:34 PM
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:03 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I finally fought back. I have spent three years here and have never responded to any name calling or attack until today. It feels good. Big Grin

Good for you.
You posted a stupid paper and apparently are surprised people called you out on your bad writing skills. That's about it.

I'm perfectly fine with someone calling me out on my grammar and style, I only learned to write an essay in University, and then how to write a scholarly one last year. So much for the public school system. But it still remains, I'm fine with people saying I'm wrong and then pointing out why, but I have always disliked the concept of calling someone stupid or similar as I always figured that to be a personal attack and something you only resort to if you cannot come up with an actual argument.

This is something I actually really picked up here as it was out of respect to the atheists here who have been hurt by being called immoral, or hellbound or other colourfull terms by Christians that I never wanted to attack anyone. The same goes for converting anyone. I never try and convert anyone, hence why my posts are always agnostic. I never say "because God exists" it is always "If God exists". Again it's because many are here to try and escape from theists attacking them that I always hold back since I am an outsider.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
02-06-2015, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 08:14 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-06-2015 07:34 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Good for you.

I'm perfectly fine with someone calling me out on my grammar and style, I only learned to write an essay in University, and then how to write a scholarly one last year. So much for the public school system. But it still remains, I'm fine with people saying I'm wrong and then pointing out why, but I have always disliked the concept of calling someone stupid or similar as I always figured that to be a personal attack and something you only resort to if you cannot come up with an actual argument.

This is something I actually really picked up here as it was out of respect to the atheists here who have been hurt by being called immoral, or hellbound or other colourfull terms by Christians that I never wanted to attack anyone. The same goes for converting anyone. I never try and convert anyone, hence why my posts are always agnostic. I never say "because God exists" it is always "If God exists". Again it's because many are here to try and escape from theists attacking them that I always hold back since I am an outsider.

More proof of your insular ivory tower existence. I've got news for you. A paper touting the ideas of Aquinas, the RCC, and (supposedly) Aristotle, is hardly "agnostic".
A paper that says "At this point I shall impose a second premise. Namely, the Catholic understanding of God, specifically the nature derived from the tetragrammaton," is about as "agnostic" as Billy Graham.

I pointed out why you are totally wrong in the other thread, (as well as why Aristotle, Aquinas and all their minions of dualism/idealism are totally wrong).

02-06-2015, 08:08 PM

Pics or it don't count.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-06-2015, 08:13 PM
I get all tingly when I interact with Bucky too. Blush

What's your point?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post