I feel all tingly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: I feel all tingly
(02-06-2015 08:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I get all tingly when I interact with Bucky too. Blush

What's your point?

Pics or it don't count.

Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
02-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Ya.....any argument that comes from Aristotle fails almost right off the bat. The man was a terrible philosopher. Aquinas is just..bad. Almost every single argument the man makes are built on assumptions that were widely accepted as true when he made them that are just not today. They don't hold up. I mean almost every real facet of the Catholic Dogma is ludicrously stupid and nonsense but Aquinas goes past superstitious forced justifications and into strait up making shit up that I have a hard time believing even he believed.

Seriously though...the RCC and it's Biblical narrative is nonsensical and patently fiction.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
02-06-2015, 11:25 PM
(02-06-2015 07:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:34 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I'm perfectly fine with someone calling me out on my grammar and style, I only learned to write an essay in University, and then how to write a scholarly one last year. So much for the public school system. But it still remains, I'm fine with people saying I'm wrong and then pointing out why, but I have always disliked the concept of calling someone stupid or similar as I always figured that to be a personal attack and something you only resort to if you cannot come up with an actual argument.

This is something I actually really picked up here as it was out of respect to the atheists here who have been hurt by being called immoral, or hellbound or other colourfull terms by Christians that I never wanted to attack anyone. The same goes for converting anyone. I never try and convert anyone, hence why my posts are always agnostic. I never say "because God exists" it is always "If God exists". Again it's because many are here to try and escape from theists attacking them that I always hold back since I am an outsider.

More proof of your insular ivory tower existence. I've got news for you. A paper touting the ideas of Aquinas, the RCC, and (supposedly) Aristotle, is hardly "agnostic".
A paper that says "At this point I shall impose a second premise. Namely, the Catholic understanding of God, specifically the nature derived from the tetragrammaton," is about as "agnostic" as Billy Graham.

I pointed out why you are totally wrong in the other thread, (as well as why Aristotle, Aquinas and all their minions of dualism/idealism are totally wrong).

you seem to not understand the concept of a hypothetical argument. The reason I put the premise that God as understood by Catholics is true is that it was a hypothetical argument with the basis that Catholicism is true because it was written in order to understand the thought process of a Catholic. I could write the exact same essay answering whether a Muslim thinks he has the right to legislate against homosexuality, I would add the premise that Mohommad was a true prophet of God. This doesn't mean that I am a Muslim.
This is what I mean by saying that my posts are agnostic. Almost every one of my posts is either a hypothetical or I am stating what the church teaches. While you are correct that I do in fact hold these positions, I do not affirm either way whether or not they are in fact true.
so if there is a hell, you can go to it.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
03-06-2015, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 04:01 AM by DLJ.)
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
and apparently are surprised people called you out on your bad writing skills.

Says the person whose poor sentence construction and inability to select the correct it's / its make me afraid to identify as a gay surfing atheist.

Unsure

Yeah! I got a tingle too. Right when I typed 'gay'.

It felt weird.

Blush

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-06-2015, 04:46 AM
(03-06-2015 03:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
and apparently are surprised people called you out on your bad writing skills.

Says the person whose poor sentence construction and inability to select the correct it's / its make me afraid to identify as a gay surfing atheist.

Unsure

It felt weird.

Blush

Did I have a shit fit when HOC, (not you) schooled me in my it's and ites ?
No.
Were MY PAPERS badly written ?
No.

Respectfully.
STFU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-06-2015, 04:50 AM
(02-06-2015 11:25 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 07:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More proof of your insular ivory tower existence. I've got news for you. A paper touting the ideas of Aquinas, the RCC, and (supposedly) Aristotle, is hardly "agnostic".
A paper that says "At this point I shall impose a second premise. Namely, the Catholic understanding of God, specifically the nature derived from the tetragrammaton," is about as "agnostic" as Billy Graham.

I pointed out why you are totally wrong in the other thread, (as well as why Aristotle, Aquinas and all their minions of dualism/idealism are totally wrong).

you seem to not understand the concept of a hypothetical argument. The reason I put the premise that God as understood by Catholics is true is that it was a hypothetical argument with the basis that Catholicism is true because it was written in order to understand the thought process of a Catholic. I could write the exact same essay answering whether a Muslim thinks he has the right to legislate against homosexuality, I would add the premise that Mohommad was a true prophet of God. This doesn't mean that I am a Muslim.
This is what I mean by saying that my posts are agnostic. Almost every one of my posts is either a hypothetical or I am stating what the church teaches. While you are correct that I do in fact hold these positions, I do not affirm either way whether or not they are in fact true.
so if there is a hell, you can go to it.

Does your badly written piece of trash anywhere say "hypothetical" ?
No.

Is ANYTHING "as understood by Catholics" meet ANY of the criteria of the definition of "agnostic" ?
No.

On the contrary, it's YOU that needs to learn some definitions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-06-2015, 04:55 AM
(02-06-2015 07:03 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I finally fought back. I have spent three years here and have never responded to any name calling or attack until today. It feels good. Big Grin

I always figured it would be someone like taquiya who would have set me off. but congratulations to Bucky on being the first person I've attacked on this forum.

Btw Bucky, I don't actually mean any of it, it's all in good fun, I definitely respect your intelligence.

Hey now.

Jewsus don't like no potty mouths.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Dog food exists solely to prove dogs eat.

Please think OP before you speak. Had you remained silent we may have thought you intelligent.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
03-06-2015, 06:08 AM
(03-06-2015 04:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 03:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Says the person whose poor sentence construction and inability to select the correct it's / its make me afraid to identify as a gay surfing atheist.

Unsure

It felt weird.

Blush

Did I have a shit fit when HOC, (not you) schooled me in my it's and ites ?
No.
No.

Respectfully.
STFU.

Den he didna skool ya 2 gud, did he?
And I do recall providing an editing service for you a few years ago regarding the same topic.

Consider

Nope, no tingle, this time. Maybe I'm not doing it right and need Tarzan to school me?

Tongue

03-06-2015, 06:24 AM
(03-06-2015 06:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 04:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Did I have a shit fit when HOC, (not you) schooled me in my it's and ites ?
No.
No.

Respectfully.
STFU.

Den he didna skool ya 2 gud, did he?
And I do recall providing an editing service for you a few years ago regarding the same topic.

Consider

Nope, no tingle, this time. Maybe I'm not doing it right and need Tarzan to school me?

Tongue

Honestly, I think the whole forum can be at rest; there's always somebody who is worse at the English language.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post