I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(12-06-2016 08:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:18 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  It's one of the most highly rated books of all time, it won a Nobel prize. It's by Albert Camus.

No, it didn't. Camus won the Novel Prize in Literature for his body of work.

It says on the cover winner of the nobel prize in literature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(12-06-2016 05:06 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Man, did this thread ever get stupid. I'm done.

It was stupid at the first post. We did our best to correct your course, but sadly, the iceberg could not be avoided.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
(12-06-2016 08:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sadly, Mittens is not the only forum member who has no empathy for the victim and has stated that the rape was a mistake, an oops, a simple error in judgement instead of the violent act that it was.

It's unsettling to think that in our little world here there are two people willing to state such things.

How many people overall think the same? Obviously this guys parents and the judge and the list surely is much longer than that.

Disgusting. Simply disgusting.

No sympathy for the victim? Yeah, I feel sympathy for rape victims. Quit demonizing me, fuck off.
12-06-2016, 08:38 PM
(12-06-2016 08:36 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 05:06 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Man, did this thread ever get stupid. I'm done.

It was stupid at the first post. We did our best to correct your course, but sadly, the iceberg could not be avoided.

I'd like to think you all tried your best to not degenerate this thread into a shit storm, that would be really great if I could believe that was true, but honestly this thread degenerated into bullshit, hardcore. It's not my fault either, it's all these people's fault.
12-06-2016, 08:39 PM
(12-06-2016 07:00 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You guys don't even fucking know me, yet you call me a rapist and a sociopath and a rape apologist. That's fucking outrageous, like there are no words. There's nothing I can imagine saying to any of you that would get it through your mind to stop being vindictive fucking piles of fucking shit and god DAMN it I just feel like slamming my fucking fingers against he key board when I type this. I fucking HATE YOU! You don't even know me and you treat me like I'm some mad man piece of shit, WELL FUCK YOU!

You earned that. You are a rape apologist.

"So you can see how I would sympathize with him, and not really care about the rape victim. He's now a second rape victim."

^ You wrote that, you stupid cunt. ^

[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 08:42 PM
(12-06-2016 08:36 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sadly, Mittens is not the only forum member who has no empathy for the victim and has stated that the rape was a mistake, an oops, a simple error in judgement instead of the violent act that it was.

It's unsettling to think that in our little world here there are two people willing to state such things.

How many people overall think the same? Obviously this guys parents and the judge and the list surely is much longer than that.

Disgusting. Simply disgusting.

No sympathy for the victim? Yeah, I feel sympathy for rape victims. Quit demonizing me, fuck off.

Go read what you have written and stop playing victim.

No, I will not fuck off. You don't even know what you have said earlier in this thread...we can go back and read it even if you 'forget' your words.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:42 PM
(12-06-2016 08:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 07:00 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You guys don't even fucking know me, yet you call me a rapist and a sociopath and a rape apologist. That's fucking outrageous, like there are no words. There's nothing I can imagine saying to any of you that would get it through your mind to stop being vindictive fucking piles of fucking shit and god DAMN it I just feel like slamming my fucking fingers against he key board when I type this. I fucking HATE YOU! You don't even know me and you treat me like I'm some mad man piece of shit, WELL FUCK YOU!

You earned that. You are a rape apologist.

"So you can see how I would sympathize with him, and not really care about the rape victim. He's now a second rape victim."

If your alive on this earth, you're a victim. If you get out of this unscathed, you're the luckiest mother fucker who ever lived.
12-06-2016, 08:43 PM
(12-06-2016 08:36 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it didn't. Camus won the Novel Prize in Literature for his body of work.

It says on the cover winner of the nobel prize in literature.

When you understand what words mean, we'll both be happier.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-06-2016, 08:43 PM
(12-06-2016 08:38 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:36 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It was stupid at the first post. We did our best to correct your course, but sadly, the iceberg could not be avoided.

I'd like to think you all tried your best to not degenerate this thread into a shit storm, that would be really great if I could believe that was true, but honestly this thread degenerated into bullshit, hardcore. It's not my fault either, it's all these people's fault.

That's where you get your stance from regarding Brock...he's not to be held accountable and you aren't either...it's not your fault, it's the world's fault.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:44 PM
(12-06-2016 08:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You earned that. You are a rape apologist.

If your alive on this earth, you're a victim. If you get out of this unscathed, you're the luckiest mother fucker who ever lived.

Read that again cunt.

"...not really care about the rape victim."

Empathy for everyone my ass. You are utterly full of shit.

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post