I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(12-06-2016 08:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:38 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I'd like to think you all tried your best to not degenerate this thread into a shit storm, that would be really great if I could believe that was true, but honestly this thread degenerated into bullshit, hardcore. It's not my fault either, it's all these people's fault.

That's where you get your stance from regarding Brock...he's not to be held accountable and you aren't either...it's not your fault, it's the world's fault.

That's not my stance, actually. My stance is more complicated than that, and I have stated it a million fucking times in this thread, and you people accuse me of not being able to read what you say or remember what I wrote. I can read and remember what I wrote and form a coherent thought very fucking well, thanks. I dunno why I am actually still responding to this, I can't imagine what it is inside of me that feels that there's actually still some chance that you'll all get it through your brains what I'm saying and that you shouldn't be mad at me. That's one thing that I want to express to you, is that I don't think you should be mad at me. You people say everything in the book to me, I did nothing to try to rile you up besides states some thoughts. And guess what YOU are the dumb cunts, not me. And yeah I'm not the first person in this thread to call someone a cunt, they said it to me first, so I really don't give a fuck, and don't give me that fucking bullshit sociopath shit. You all are so fucking ignorant of who I am as a person, you have no fucking clue and that's what's truly disgusting. You should all just back the fuck off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 08:48 PM
(12-06-2016 08:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You earned that. You are a rape apologist.

"So you can see how I would sympathize with him, and not really care about the rape victim. He's now a second rape victim."

^ You wrote that, you stupid cunt. ^
If your alive on this earth, you're a victim. If you get out of this unscathed, you're the luckiest mother fucker who ever lived.

Yeah.... sorry, no.

I will state that I am not a fan of Camus. If you have trouble finding meaning or creating your own that's your issue. That is what growing up is about. But we are not all equally victims. Simply existing does not mean that we all suffer the same amount.

You have said that you feel no empathy for a victim of rape, that you feel sorry for the rapist. That was DUMB. And dumb is a generous concession. If you hold onto this people will (rightly) call you a "dumb cunt." I don't know if you are or not. I think you're young, and need to grow up.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
12-06-2016, 08:48 PM
(12-06-2016 08:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You earned that. You are a rape apologist.

"So you can see how I would sympathize with him, and not really care about the rape victim. He's now a second rape victim."

^ You wrote that, you stupid cunt. ^
If your alive on this earth, you're a victim. If you get out of this unscathed, you're the luckiest mother fucker who ever lived.

Yes, typical line of thought. Everyone gets a prize, your mother thinks your brilliant and everyone is a victim. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-06-2016, 08:50 PM
(12-06-2016 08:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  If your alive on this earth, you're a victim. If you get out of this unscathed, you're the luckiest mother fucker who ever lived.

Yes, typical line of thought. Everyone gets a prize, your mother thinks your brilliant and everyone is a victim. Drinking Beverage
Yeah, if you're a part of society you're a victim.
12-06-2016, 08:51 PM
(12-06-2016 08:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's where you get your stance from regarding Brock...he's not to be held accountable and you aren't either...it's not your fault, it's the world's fault.

That's not my stance, actually. My stance is more complicated than that, and I have stated it a million fucking times in this thread, and you people accuse me of not being able to read what you say or remember what I wrote. I can read and remember what I wrote and form a coherent thought very fucking well, thanks. I dunno why I am actually still responding to this, I can't imagine what it is inside of me that feels that there's actually still some chance that you'll all get it through your brains what I'm saying and that you shouldn't be mad at me. That's one thing that I want to express to you, is that I don't think you should be mad at me. You people say everything in the book to me, I did nothing to try to rile you up besides states some thoughts. And guess what YOU are the dumb cunts, not me. And yeah I'm not the first person in this thread to call someone a cunt, they said it to me first, so I really don't give a fuck, and don't give me that fucking bullshit sociopath shit. You all are so fucking ignorant of who I am as a person, you have no fucking clue and that's what's truly disgusting. You should all just back the fuck off.

Actually I think you are a psychopath...but hey, tomato, tomahto.

You have done nothing to express why you didn't mean what you said in your previous posts.

You are worried about the well-being of the rapist and don't give a flying damn about the victim. You have said that repeatedly.

Now, tell us to back off again since you can't tell us how it is that we have misread you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 08:53 PM
(12-06-2016 08:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  That's not my stance, actually. My stance is more complicated than that, and I have stated it a million fucking times in this thread, and you people accuse me of not being able to read what you say or remember what I wrote. I can read and remember what I wrote and form a coherent thought very fucking well, thanks. I dunno why I am actually still responding to this, I can't imagine what it is inside of me that feels that there's actually still some chance that you'll all get it through your brains what I'm saying and that you shouldn't be mad at me. That's one thing that I want to express to you, is that I don't think you should be mad at me. You people say everything in the book to me, I did nothing to try to rile you up besides states some thoughts. And guess what YOU are the dumb cunts, not me. And yeah I'm not the first person in this thread to call someone a cunt, they said it to me first, so I really don't give a fuck, and don't give me that fucking bullshit sociopath shit. You all are so fucking ignorant of who I am as a person, you have no fucking clue and that's what's truly disgusting. You should all just back the fuck off.

Actually I think you are a psychopath...but hey, tomato, tomahto.

You have done nothing to express why you didn't mean what you said in your previous posts.

You are worried about the well-being of the rapist and don't give a flying damn about the victim. You have said that repeatedly.

Now, tell us to back off again since you can't tell us how it is that we have misread you.
I already defended myself enough, you can just take what I say or leave it.
12-06-2016, 09:02 PM
(12-06-2016 08:50 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes, typical line of thought. Everyone gets a prize, your mother thinks your brilliant and everyone is a victim. Drinking Beverage
Yeah, if you're a part of society you're a victim.

Hobo

Keep talking that hole you've dug might not be deep enough. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-06-2016, 09:03 PM
(12-06-2016 09:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:50 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Yeah, if you're a part of society you're a victim.

Hobo

Keep talking that hole you've dug might not be deep enough. Drinking Beverage
Some say that the ground is just another barrier you can break through to the other side.
12-06-2016, 09:04 PM
(12-06-2016 08:53 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Actually I think you are a psychopath...but hey, tomato, tomahto.

I already defended myself enough, you can just take what I say or leave it.

You kept making it worse by calling people names.

I can see how, with different wording, you could be communicating better what you are on about. I do see some points you are trying to make. Maybe retire for the day and sit down and write down what you really wanted to say? Then sleep on it and look at it again tomorrow. Fix it. Really give it time so you can cut out parts where you get carried away and add in explanations of things. When you are happy with it, bring it here.

How's that?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-06-2016, 09:09 PM
(12-06-2016 09:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:53 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I already defended myself enough, you can just take what I say or leave it.

You kept making it worse by calling people names.

I can see how, with different wording, you could be communicating better what you are on about. I do see some points you are trying to make. Maybe retire for the day and sit down and write down what you really wanted to say? Then sleep on it and look at it again tomorrow. Fix it. Really give it time so you can cut out parts where you get carried away and add in explanations of things. When you are happy with it, bring it here.

How's that?
Idk I would, but people have called me so many names, and treated me like such garbage, I don't really have much respect for the people of this forum anymore. You seem nice though, I respect people who are nice to me. And don't turn around and give me that shit "ohhhh I don't want your respect", you don't seem like the sort of person who'd do that, but some of the vindictive shit I've seen on this forum has lead me to believe that a lot of people here would say something like that. I like people when they're nice though.