I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(12-06-2016 09:03 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 09:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hobo

Keep talking that hole you've dug might not be deep enough. Drinking Beverage
Some say that the ground is just another barrier you can break through to the other side.

Only if our planet is hollow....you know like your ability to empathize with the victim...

Oh that's right, you've got scads of empathy for the rapist...since he's got to deal with all that registering as a sex offender after he serves his 6 months of jail time.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Okay, I'm out. It's clear that you have mental issues.

Get help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-06-2016, 09:13 PM
(12-06-2016 09:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, I'm out.

Good.
12-06-2016, 09:15 PM
(12-06-2016 09:09 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 09:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  You kept making it worse by calling people names.

I can see how, with different wording, you could be communicating better what you are on about. I do see some points you are trying to make. Maybe retire for the day and sit down and write down what you really wanted to say? Then sleep on it and look at it again tomorrow. Fix it. Really give it time so you can cut out parts where you get carried away and add in explanations of things. When you are happy with it, bring it here.

How's that?
Idk I would, but people have called me so many names, and treated me like such garbage, I don't really have much respect for the people of this forum anymore. You seem nice though, I respect people who are nice to me. And don't turn around and give me that shit "ohhhh I don't want your respect", you don't seem like the sort of person who'd do that, but some of the vindictive shit I've seen on this forum has lead me to believe that a lot of people here would say something like that. I like people when they're nice though.

You got off on the wrong foot. You said some things that are wrong, and you touched on a topic that is hurtful to victims. I don't think that is what you came here to do, I think you need to think things through better before you post.

You came to express something totally different. Find a different way of doing it. And take your time. The community is honest, if you make yourself understood they will listen.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-06-2016, 09:17 PM
(12-06-2016 09:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:53 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I already defended myself enough, you can just take what I say or leave it.

You kept making it worse by calling people names.

I can see how, with different wording, you could be communicating better what you are on about. I do see some points you are trying to make. Maybe retire for the day and sit down and write down what you really wanted to say? Then sleep on it and look at it again tomorrow. Fix it. Really give it time so you can cut out parts where you get carried away and add in explanations of things. When you are happy with it, bring it here.

How's that?

No, really Mittins made things worse by trying to defend it all. Had he just dropped it as a misunderstanding, this thread would have just died.

Instead, mittens is getting what he wants. Thread after thread he's been looking for a reaction from people. Now, he's found the perfect storm to get it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-06-2016, 09:22 PM
(12-06-2016 08:36 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it didn't. Camus won the Novel Prize in Literature for his body of work.

It says on the cover winner of the nobel prize in literature.

Yeah, the author, not the book.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-06-2016, 09:22 PM
(12-06-2016 09:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 09:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  You kept making it worse by calling people names.

How's that?

No, really Mittins made things worse by trying to defend it all. Had he just dropped it as a misunderstanding, this thread would have just died.

Instead, mittens is getting what he wants. Thread after thread he's been looking for a reaction from people. Now, he's found the perfect storm to get it.
God. It's like people say harsh shit to me and they don't expect me to respond to them. It's like, what the fuck, I haven't been aggressive or intentionally inflammatory at all in this entire thread, but others have sure as hell done that to me. That's actually filled me with some pride and calm, because I realize that you can stand up to the face of ignorance and bullying, because look at how it's made absolutely no difference. That's their fault for not understanding the points that I'm making, and I really don't care about how I come across. No, I don't care what you say about me trying to find provocation, because I being 100% honest and sincere when I say that I did not make this thread to provoke other people. I am just being serious. And all the accusations of me being a sociopath, a rape apologist, and even a fucking rapist, it's laughable. That's complete verbal dog shit, you really think that's something I should take to heart? I'm sorry, but if you think I should take that sort of cruelty to heart, then you're one sadistic fuck.
12-06-2016, 09:25 PM
(12-06-2016 08:53 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 08:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Actually I think you are a psychopath...but hey, tomato, tomahto.

You have done nothing to express why you didn't mean what you said in your previous posts.

You are worried about the well-being of the rapist and don't give a flying damn about the victim. You have said that repeatedly.

Now, tell us to back off again since you can't tell us how it is that we have misread you.
I already defended myself enough, you can just take what I say or leave it.

I will pretty much leave it because what you say is pretty much garbage. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-06-2016, 09:27 PM
(12-06-2016 05:50 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Okay so, if this devolves into a shit slinging fest, I'm not even going to bother replying.

Mittens, you should stick to what you said with the very first sentence of the OP.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-06-2016, 09:30 PM
(12-06-2016 09:22 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 09:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No, really Mittins made things worse by trying to defend it all. Had he just dropped it as a misunderstanding, this thread would have just died.

God. It's like people say harsh shit to me and they don't expect me to respond to them. It's like, what the fuck, I haven't been aggressive or intentionally inflammatory at all in this entire thread, but others have sure as hell done that to me. That's actually filled me with some pride and calm, because I realize that you can stand up to the face of ignorance and bullying, because look at how it's made absolutely no difference. That's their fault for not understanding the points that I'm making, and I really don't care about how I come across.

Your statements were clear. If they don't say what you mean it is your problem, not ours.
You are responsible for your words.

Quote:No, I don't care what you say about me trying to find provocation, because I being 100% honest and sincere when I say that I did not make this thread to provoke other people.

But it did. See above.

Quote:I am just being serious. And all the accusations of me being a sociopath, a rape apologist, and even a fucking rapist, it's laughable. That's complete verbal dog shit, you really think that's something I should take to heart? I'm sorry, but if you think I should take that sort of cruelty to heart, then you're one sadistic fuck.

You sound like a psychopath and rape apologist. See above.

You are responsible for your words.

[+] 10 users Like Chas's post