I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(13-06-2016 04:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You all look like such morons in your bloviating tirades. You can suck my dick.

I don't think any of us are mohels, so I think we universally lack the necessary experience to suck something so small.

Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Free Thought's post
13-06-2016, 05:23 PM
(13-06-2016 04:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You all look like such morons in your bloviating tirades. You can suck my dick.

It's really long past time for you to stop this. Try to be pleasant in a non-controversial thread. Or better still, read quietly for a while.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
13-06-2016, 05:48 PM

Shocking

Seriously?!? After a PAGE AND A HALF of people posting about how common sexual assault is, you post THIS?!? You could have used this opportunity to apologize for your previous statements and you post THAT?

Fuck you.
[+] 8 users Like natachan's post
13-06-2016, 06:43 PM
(13-06-2016 05:48 PM)natachan Wrote:  

Shocking

Seriously?!? After a PAGE AND A HALF of people posting about how common sexual assault is, you post THIS?!? You could have used this opportunity to apologize for your previous statements and you post THAT?

Fuck you.
You're absolutely right. I apologize for saying anything mean in this thread. Ultimately I don't have anything against anyone in this thread. I came in here to post my ideas and I feel bad that it degenerated into a flame war and I told a bunch of people I don't know to fuck off and called them names. I feel bad about that. I'd rather not have that sort of interacting, because it really is pointless. I get pushed to the edge sometimes though, when I see a bunch of people belittling me and telling me my opinions are shit and treating me like a baby (I just gave some of you a play book to work out of, didn't I). So, sorry.
13-06-2016, 07:00 PM
(13-06-2016 06:43 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 05:48 PM)natachan Wrote:  Shocking

Fuck you.
You're absolutely right. I apologize for saying anything mean in this thread. Ultimately I don't have anything against anyone in this thread. I came in here to post my ideas and I feel bad that it degenerated into a flame war and I told a bunch of people I don't know to fuck off and called them names. I feel bad about that. I'd rather not have that sort of interacting, because it really is pointless. I get pushed to the edge sometimes though, when I see a bunch of people belittling me and telling me my opinions are shit and treating me like a baby (I just gave some of you a play book to work out of, didn't I). So, sorry.

Bullshit. You enjoy the attention. Why else would you say this crap at a feminist forum? I've noticed that people who claim to hate drama in reality thrive off of it. I have no idea why.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 07:19 PM
(13-06-2016 07:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 06:43 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You're absolutely right. I apologize for saying anything mean in this thread. Ultimately I don't have anything against anyone in this thread. I came in here to post my ideas and I feel bad that it degenerated into a flame war and I told a bunch of people I don't know to fuck off and called them names. I feel bad about that. I'd rather not have that sort of interacting, because it really is pointless. I get pushed to the edge sometimes though, when I see a bunch of people belittling me and telling me my opinions are shit and treating me like a baby (I just gave some of you a play book to work out of, didn't I). So, sorry.

Bullshit. You enjoy the attention. Why else would you say this crap at a feminist forum? I've noticed that people who claim to hate drama in reality thrive off of it. I have no idea why.
I was honestly posting this thread with a real intention of having a discussion, I feel that there's nowhere else to have good discussions, because I sure as hell don't know anyone besides the few friends who I know online to have these sorts of discussions with. I have said it before that I am serious about what I am talking about and I find your attitude towards me to be totally uncalled for, just as the attitudes of everyone else in this thread. Why? Because I didn't even set out to have a fight and I actually don't want one. Believe it or not it has put me in a bad mood, because I have been discussing things in this thread. I would actually just like to have a polite a civil conversation and you and everyone else had no right to bog down this thread with name calling and vindictiveness towards me. I already apologized to everyone in this thread for insulting them, and I expect you to respect that. I am sorry that you feel upset at me, I would rather if we didn't have this sort of fight. I was spurred to this feeling by the responses I saw in this thread, that is why I was upset at everyone, not because I am looking for attention. Believe me, if if you can just take one thing I say and believe it, it's that I find the fighting in this thread nauseating as fuck.
13-06-2016, 07:29 PM
(13-06-2016 07:19 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:00 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Bullshit. You enjoy the attention. Why else would you say this crap at a feminist forum? I've noticed that people who claim to hate drama in reality thrive off of it. I have no idea why.
I was honestly posting this thread with a real intention of having a discussion, I feel that there's nowhere else to have good discussions, because I sure as hell don't know anyone besides the few friends who I know online to have these sorts of discussions with. I have said it before that I am serious about what I am talking about and I find your attitude towards me to be totally uncalled for, just as the attitudes of everyone else in this thread. Why? Because I didn't even set out to have a fight and I actually don't want one. Believe it or not it has put me in a bad mood, because I have been discussing things in this thread. I would actually just like to have a polite a civil conversation and you and everyone else had no right to bog down this thread with name calling and vindictiveness towards me. I already apologized to everyone in this thread for insulting them, and I expect you to respect that. I am sorry that you feel upset at me, I would rather if we didn't have this sort of fight. I was spurred to this feeling by the responses I saw in this thread, that is why I was upset at everyone, not because I am looking for attention. Believe me, if if you can just take one thing I say and believe it, it's that I find the fighting in this thread nauseating as fuck.

Maybe you should stop worrying about how much of a shitbag I think you are and actually respond to the people who have posted first hand experiences with rape/harassment. I've noticed that you've ignored their posts entirely.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 07:33 PM
(13-06-2016 07:29 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:19 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I was honestly posting this thread with a real intention of having a discussion, I feel that there's nowhere else to have good discussions, because I sure as hell don't know anyone besides the few friends who I know online to have these sorts of discussions with. I have said it before that I am serious about what I am talking about and I find your attitude towards me to be totally uncalled for, just as the attitudes of everyone else in this thread. Why? Because I didn't even set out to have a fight and I actually don't want one. Believe it or not it has put me in a bad mood, because I have been discussing things in this thread. I would actually just like to have a polite a civil conversation and you and everyone else had no right to bog down this thread with name calling and vindictiveness towards me. I already apologized to everyone in this thread for insulting them, and I expect you to respect that. I am sorry that you feel upset at me, I would rather if we didn't have this sort of fight. I was spurred to this feeling by the responses I saw in this thread, that is why I was upset at everyone, not because I am looking for attention. Believe me, if if you can just take one thing I say and believe it, it's that I find the fighting in this thread nauseating as fuck.

Maybe you should stop worrying about how much of a shitbag I think you are and actually respond to the people who have posted first hand experiences with rape/harassment. I've noticed that you've ignored their posts entirely.
What am I even supposed to say to strangers who post unsolicited stories of people who raped them? I don't want to read that, much less respond to it.
13-06-2016, 07:42 PM
(13-06-2016 07:33 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 07:29 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Maybe you should stop worrying about how much of a shitbag I think you are and actually respond to the people who have posted first hand experiences with rape/harassment. I've noticed that you've ignored their posts entirely.
What am I even supposed to say to strangers who post unsolicited stories of people who raped them? I don't want to read that, much less respond to it.

Well you started a thread sympathizing with a rapist and wanted to have a discussion about it. Seems to me that talking about it to people with firsthand experience of rape would be a good learning experience. Isn't that what you're looking for? Unless of course they don't want to talk to you, which would definitely be understandable given what you've said in this thread.
[+] 7 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 07:44 PM
(13-06-2016 07:29 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ...

Or indeed anyone who responded generously and tarring everyone with the same brush of "attitude"... And instead replying to those from whom offense was taken and retaliating with "attitude".

Dodgy