I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(13-06-2016 09:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 08:55 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Here's a segment that I wrote on my blog. It's been screen capped so people don't back trace it from my blog to this website. I apologize about the language directed towards the people of this forum, but hopefully this will help elucidate how I feel for you. [Image: prWIt.png]

How are the likes of the Orlando shooter different from the other people you mentioned as having supported?
At the core Dahmer and 'Omar' both "went against the grain", a trait you see as 'triumphant'. What makes the guy who raped, murdered, and ate people better to you than the guy that murdered a bunch of clubbers?

Omar is a fucking blithering moron.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2016, 09:33 PM
You guys really need to actually read what I say and get it before you ask stuff I already explained.
13-06-2016, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 01:38 AM by Free Thought.)
(13-06-2016 09:30 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How are the likes of the Orlando shooter different from the other people you mentioned as having supported?
At the core Dahmer and 'Omar' both "went against the grain", a trait you see as 'triumphant'. What makes the guy who raped, murdered, and ate people better to you than the guy that murdered a bunch of clubbers?

Omar is a fucking blithering moron.

So whether you think a murderer is an okay kind of guy is based solely on what you perceive their intellect to be?

I believe that is a very questionable metric. Not to mention that it does not cover how his crime is worse than Dahmers.

(13-06-2016 09:33 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You guys really need to actually read what I say and get it before you ask stuff I already explained.

I did read what you posted. You said what Omar did was "a disgusting, despicable crime." while saying you found people like Dahmer to be worthy of praise. All I asked is how you differentiate the two when they are functionally identical in their infamies under your self-stated definition of praiseworthy acts: going against the grain.

Edit: spelling correction

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
13-06-2016, 09:35 PM
(13-06-2016 09:33 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You guys really need to actually read what I say and get it before you ask stuff I already explained.

You're verging on self-parody at this point. It's starting to become funny. Good work!
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 09:38 PM
(13-06-2016 09:35 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

You're verging on self-parody at this point. It's starting to become funny. Good work!

go the fuck away.
13-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Wow...I didn't give any detail and it's something you don't have the stomach to read, yet you empathize with the likes of Dahmer? What the actual fuck?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 10 users Like Nurse's post
13-06-2016, 09:41 PM
(13-06-2016 09:38 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:35 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  You're verging on self-parody at this point. It's starting to become funny. Good work!

go the fuck away.

Weeping

I was trying to be nice. It's not my fault you don't understand what I'm trying to say.
13-06-2016, 09:42 PM
(13-06-2016 09:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:30 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Omar is a fucking blithering moron.

So whether you think a murderer is an okay kind of guy is based solely on what you perceive their intellect to be?

I believe that is a very questionable metric. Not to mention that ti does not cover how his crime is worse than Dahmers.

I did read what you posted. You said what Omar did was "a disgusting, despicable crime." while saying you found people like Dahmer to be worthy of praise. All I asked is how you differentiate the two when they are functionally identical in their infamies under your self-stated definition of praiseworthy acts: going against the gr
Well, Dahmer has a fetish for dead people. I understand that, I have non lethal fetishes, fetishes that don't have anything to do with non consensual sex, but none the less I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life, or maybe he was addicted to it and couldn't stop. I have nothing against that.

Now Omar, is a fucking moron, probably entrenched in his stupid fucking religion, who killed a large amount of people in the lgbt community for no good fucking reason. It's disgusting and I'm disturbed and saddened by all the deaths of those poor people, I feel a strong tie to the lgbt community as well, being a flaming faggot that I am (and yes, I literally mean I am really really gay). So yeah it does piss me off, when I see persecution of lgbt people, it just makes me think, wow, I really live in a stupid fucked up world. There's perhaps nothing that has made me angrier than religious persecution besides perhaps the fact that religion itself exists in our world.
13-06-2016, 09:44 PM
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So whether you think a murderer is an okay kind of guy is based solely on what you perceive their intellect to be?

I believe that is a very questionable metric. Not to mention that ti does not cover how his crime is worse than Dahmers.

I did read what you posted. You said what Omar did was "a disgusting, despicable crime." while saying you found people like Dahmer to be worthy of praise. All I asked is how you differentiate the two when they are functionally identical in their infamies under your self-stated definition of praiseworthy acts: going against the gr
Well, Dahmer has a fetish for dead people. I understand that, I have non lethal fetishes, fetishes that don't have anything to do with non consensual sex, but none the less I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life, or maybe he was addicted to it and couldn't stop. I have nothing against that.

Now Omar, is a fucking moron, probably entrenched in his stupid fucking religion, who killed a large amount of people in the lgbt community for no good fucking reason. It's disgusting and I'm disturbed and saddened by all the deaths of those poor people, I feel a strong tie to the lgbt community as well, being a flaming faggot that I am (and yes, I literally mean I am really really gay). So yeah it does piss me off, when I see persecution of lgbt people, it just makes me think, wow, I really live in a stupid fucked up world. There's perhaps nothing that has made me angrier than religious persecution besides perhaps the fact that religion itself exists in our world.

Why then, are you not disgusted by the fact that Dahmer killed gay men?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-06-2016, 09:46 PM
(13-06-2016 04:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You all look like such morons in your bloviating tirades. You can suck my dick.

Why? Your boyfriend turned you down again. Tsk, tsk.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post