I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Well, Dahmer has a fetish for dead people. I understand that, I have non lethal fetishes, fetishes that don't have anything to do with non consensual sex, but none the less I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life, or maybe he was addicted to it and couldn't stop. I have nothing against that.

Wow... Ok, now do Gacy! Ah fuck it, let's just cut to the chase. I want to see a Hitler defense next.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 09:48 PM
(13-06-2016 09:46 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 04:47 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You all look like such morons in your bloviating tirades. You can suck my dick.

Why? Your boyfriend turned you down again. Tsk, tsk.

Mmmm stop you're turning me on.
13-06-2016, 09:48 PM
(13-06-2016 09:46 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Well, Dahmer has a fetish for dead people. I understand that, I have non lethal fetishes, fetishes that don't have anything to do with non consensual sex, but none the less I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life, or maybe he was addicted to it and couldn't stop. I have nothing against that.

Wow... Ok, now do Gacy! Ah fuck it, let's just cut to the chase. I want to see a Hitler defense next.
Gacy was cool. Hitler is whatever. I don't really mind Hitler.
13-06-2016, 09:49 PM
(13-06-2016 09:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Now Omar, is a fucking moron, probably entrenched in his stupid fucking religion, who killed a large amount of people in the lgbt community for no good fucking reason. It's disgusting and I'm disturbed and saddened by all the deaths of those poor people, I feel a strong tie to the lgbt community as well, being a flaming faggot that I am (and yes, I literally mean I am really really gay). So yeah it does piss me off, when I see persecution of lgbt people, it just makes me think, wow, I really live in a stupid fucked up world. There's perhaps nothing that has made me angrier than religious persecution besides perhaps the fact that religion itself exists in our world.

Why then, are you not disgusted by the fact that Dahmer killed gay men?
Not really.
13-06-2016, 09:56 PM
(13-06-2016 09:49 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why then, are you not disgusted by the fact that Dahmer killed gay men?
Not really.

You need mental health treatment. Until then, fuck off. Go away. You are disgusting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
13-06-2016, 09:56 PM
(13-06-2016 09:48 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:46 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Wow... Ok, now do Gacy! Ah fuck it, let's just cut to the chase. I want to see a Hitler defense next.
Gacy was cool. Hitler is whatever. I don't really mind Hitler.

A little simple. Maybe you should go to a Jewish forum and express your opinion further? Or perhaps a WW2 veterans forum. I'd be interested to hear the results.

Let me direct you here to discuss your Gacy opinions.

http://www.clown-forum.com/
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Now you are obviously trolling.

Methinks ignore is the best way for everyone to deal with you. If nobody reads your crap you won't have a reason to keep typing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-06-2016, 10:05 PM
(13-06-2016 01:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
Quote:I stand by what I said about a rape victim being equal to a rapist.

I get too upset to be able to post logical responses in these kinds of threads because I'm thinking about what happened to me as I'm typing up my response. So I'll just paint a picture for you.

I did nothing wrong. The persons who assaulted me - they did. They are not my equals. They actually were never punished for what they did. Had I come forward I would have had my reputation questioned and trashed - which my reputation was completely irrelevant... I was innocent. I would have had it questioned whether or not I was telling the truth about the ways they violated me. Poor them.

I have to relive it when I read shit like this. I can't not think about it when someone brings up rape. It's a life sentence for ME. And I was innocent. They didn't just accidentally hold me down when I said no.

I read a tongue in cheek comment on Facebook today about how clothing should say stuff like "60% cotton, 40% rape." I would love to wear a mini skirt to the bar, but if I'm left alone, there's probably going to be a guy that thinks it's a free invitation to stick their hands up it. Hell, last time I went to a bar I had on leggings under my dress and was still groped while trying to order a beer. My ex boyfriend didn't understand why I was so upset, how I should have just pushed him off. Before that night he didn't know about the assaults, that a minor ass grab is not so minor to me.

I don't go to concerts because I've been groped at EVERY SINGLE ONE I've been to. My brother held me inside his coat at the Incubus concert at Big Spring Jam when I was in high school. One of the guys ended up with a bloody nose, poor them. I bet they still go to concerts...unless they're in jail for sexual assault because they don't give a damn about consent.

Poor them. Poor guys who enjoyed copping a feel and didn't get a chance to do more.

I want the people who do this to be separated from society so that they can't continue to victimize. They don't deserve to be a part of this society. And I didn't deserve to have my body violated. They're not my fucking equal.
Hmm that sucks, sorry that happened to you.
13-06-2016, 10:12 PM
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So whether you think a murderer is an okay kind of guy is based solely on what you perceive their intellect to be?

I believe that is a very questionable metric. Not to mention that ti does not cover how his crime is worse than Dahmers.

I did read what you posted. You said what Omar did was "a disgusting, despicable crime." while saying you found people like Dahmer to be worthy of praise. All I asked is how you differentiate the two when they are functionally identical in their infamies under your self-stated definition of praiseworthy acts: going against the gr
Well, Dahmer has a fetish for dead people. I understand that, I have non lethal fetishes, fetishes that don't have anything to do with non consensual sex, but none the less I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life, or maybe he was addicted to it and couldn't stop. I have nothing against that.

Now Omar, is a fucking moron, probably entrenched in his stupid fucking religion, who killed a large amount of people in the lgbt community for no good fucking reason. It's disgusting and I'm disturbed and saddened by all the deaths of those poor people, I feel a strong tie to the lgbt community as well, being a flaming faggot that I am (and yes, I literally mean I am really really gay). So yeah it does piss me off, when I see persecution of lgbt people, it just makes me think, wow, I really live in a stupid fucked up world. There's perhaps nothing that has made me angrier than religious persecution besides perhaps the fact that religion itself exists in our world.

Had you considered that Omar's slaughtering at the club was enriching to his life? Whether he thought he was doing the blessed work of god or simply had a hard-on for mass murder, he could have felt enriched by the act equally in either case.

(13-06-2016 09:49 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why then, are you not disgusted by the fact that Dahmer killed gay men?

Not really.

Why? How is the act different? Both murdered a lot of gay people. At the base, the act is functionally the same. Only the scale, methods and motive differ, and I don't think those matter all that much in the current line of questioning; the scale clearly did not matter to you, Dahmer's methods were arguably worse, and personally I fail to see the motive differentiation based on your reasoning.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-06-2016, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2016 10:25 PM by Mittens Deluxe.)
(13-06-2016 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Had you considered that Omar's slaughtering at the club was enriching to his life? Whether he thought he was doing the blessed work of god or simply had a hard-on for mass murder, he could have felt enriched by the act equally in either case.

(13-06-2016 09:49 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Not really.

Why? How is the act different? Both murdered a lot of gay people. At the base, the act is functionally the same. Only the scale, methods and motive differ, and I don't think those matter all that much in the current line of questioning; the scale clearly did not matter to you, Dahmer's methods were arguably worse, and personally I fail to see the motive differentiation based on your reasoning.
Hmm, well you seem to be confusing my thoughts. I don't feel happy that people died, I'm not okay with the fact that the people died. Who we're discussing is the person who committed the crimes. I have good reason to believe that Omar was just a homophobic moron, while Dahmer was a gay guy with a death fetish. I don't really spend energy and time hating Omar, I felt a little pissed off earlier today, but honestly I have seen so many issues lately I think I have just become jaded. I was really fucking pissed off at the transgender bathroom issue.

So yeah, you seem to think that I'm okay with people dying and people getting raped. No, I am not. I sometimes have sympathy for the person who committed the crime though, and to a certain extent I feel bad that people died and sometimes I find it amusing when people get away with their crimes. I think it's fun to see how far the depravity can go before they finally get stopped. Whether it be Andrei chikatilo, or Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy, or Richard Ramirez, or Alfred Fish, there's a sort of thrill in seeing the twisted get away with what they do. It's fascinating to think about. And don't even get me started on the columbine kids. Those guys fucking rule and they had style. Peter Scully is pretty wicked too.

What isn't fascinating is the thought of some dumb right wing religious bitch going and gunning down people who I love, aka the lgbt community. I think Omar sounds like the biggest dumbest cunt, next to the governor of texas, and the westboro baptist church, and any other dumb cunt who can't think logically and chooses to chastise people simply because it goes against their stupid, fucked up moral code. That gets no respect from me.