• 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
woops double post
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2016, 10:44 PM
(13-06-2016 09:40 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Wow...I didn't give any detail and it's something you don't have the stomach to read, yet you empathize with the likes of Dahmer? What the actual fuck?

Unfortunately Mittens is the sort of kiddie who gets his rocks off by repeatedly posting absolute drivel on these forums in order to stir the pot—and probably at several other forums too. I'm guessing he's lonely and friendless, socially unsophisticated, and obviously sexually inadequate. I've seen this sort of attention-seeking, puerile behaviour on other forums, and usually there—and hopefully here too—these kids have a relatively short attention span and lose interest, never to be seen again.

It's also unfortunate that his own threads inevitably turn into a shit fight and waste everybody's time—simply because he seems unable and/or unwilling to enter into any meaningful debates, despite our attempts to do so.

I guess ignoring him would be the obvious option, but it's difficult to resist taking the piss out of him as his comments, whilst so predictably boorish, are at the same time so unintentionally funny.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
13-06-2016, 10:50 PM
(13-06-2016 10:19 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Had you considered that Omar's slaughtering at the club was enriching to his life? Whether he thought he was doing the blessed work of god or simply had a hard-on for mass murder, he could have felt enriched by the act equally in either case.

Why? How is the act different? Both murdered a lot of gay people. At the base, the act is functionally the same. Only the scale, methods and motive differ, and I don't think those matter all that much in the current line of questioning; the scale clearly did not matter to you, Dahmer's methods were arguably worse, and personally I fail to see the motive differentiation based on your reasoning.

Hmm, well you seem to be confusing my thoughts. I don't feel happy that people died, I'm not okay with the fact that the people died. Who we're discussing is the person who committed the crimes. I have good reason to believe that Omar was just a homophobic moron, while Dahmer was a gay guy with a death fetish. I don't really spend energy and time hating Omar, I felt a little pissed off earlier today, but honestly I have seen so many issues lately I think I have just become jaded. I was really fucking pissed off at the transgender bathroom issue.

So yeah, you seem to think that I'm okay with people dying and people getting raped. No, I am not. I sometimes have sympathy for the person who committed the crime though, and to a certain extent I feel bad that people died and sometimes I find it amusing when people get away with their crimes. I think it's fun to see how far the depravity can go before they finally get stopped. Whether it be Andrei chikatilo, or Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy, or Richard Ramirez, or Alfred Fish, there's a sort of thrill in seeing the twisted get away with what they do. It's fascinating to think about.

What isn't fascinating is the thought of some dumb right wing religious bitch going and gunning down people who I love, aka the lgbt community. I think Omar sounds like the biggest dumbest cunt, next to the governor of texas, and the westboro baptist church, and any other dumb cunt who can't think logically and chooses to chastise people simply because it goes against their stupid, fucked up moral code. That gets no respect from me.

I can understand having a fascination with the behaviours of others. Psychology has always been a pet interest of mine, and to be honest I went through a several year phase where criminality basically dominated that interest. If I'm honest, last couple years I've been suck up on the minds of cheats and betrayers.

As to whether I think you are okay with rapes and murders; that is one thing I was attempting to figure out. You must admit your phrasing left something to be desired at points. Though primarily, I am interested in how/why you differentiate the base acts presented; how one attack is different from the other, given the end result, because I don't see all that great a difference when examining the two examples. What makes one fascinating and the other not?
I'm sure you can understand my curiosity, being something of a student of the mental world yourself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-06-2016, 11:53 PM
I wish I could just stop reading this thread of Mitten thought vomit.

But as an admin....I actually have to read this tripe.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-06-2016, 11:54 PM
(13-06-2016 10:19 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I sometimes have sympathy for the person who committed the crime though, and to a certain extent I feel bad that people died and sometimes I find it amusing when people get away with their crimes. I think it's fun to see how far the depravity can go before they finally get stopped. Whether it be Andrei chikatilo, or Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy, or Richard Ramirez, or Alfred Fish, there's a sort of thrill in seeing the twisted get away with what they do. It's fascinating to think about. And don't even get me started on the columbine kids. Those guys fucking rule and they had style. Peter Scully is pretty wicked too.

Tell the truth now, you have the dismembered remains of your mother in a freezer in the basement don’t you?

[Image: pov-psycho.jpg]

It’s OK, she probably had it coming.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-06-2016, 12:02 AM
(13-06-2016 11:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wish I could just stop reading this thread of Mitten thought vomit.

Ban the troll, block his ip and delete the thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-06-2016, 12:15 AM
(14-06-2016 12:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 11:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wish I could just stop reading this thread of Mitten thought vomit.

Ban the troll, block his ip and delete the thread.

Given that he's not really attempting to engage, and that when he does he just goes ahead with something more stupid and vile than the previous, if admin saw fit I'd be totally happy with that... I vote against deleting the thread though. There's some good stuff in here. Nurse's post and the discussion following, which not at all coincidentally, didn't involve asshat OP.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-06-2016, 12:21 AM
(14-06-2016 12:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 12:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Ban the troll, block his ip and delete the thread.

Given that he's not really attempting to engage, and that when he does he just goes ahead with something more stupid and vile than the previous, if admin saw fit I'd be totally happy with that... I vote against deleting the thread though. There's some good stuff in here. Nurse's post and the discussion following, which not at all coincidentally, didn't involve asshat OP.

I did not see Nurses post.

I gave up on this thread a while ago. I read all Mum's posts though so when I saw hers I clicked. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-06-2016, 12:26 AM
(14-06-2016 12:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 12:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Ban the troll, block his ip and delete the thread.

I'll thirds that. And at least lock this thread; it's going nowhere fast.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
14-06-2016, 12:56 AM
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  ..... I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life

He drilled holes in the skulls of his living victimes and poured acid in to them because he wanted to make sex slaves out of them this way.

Nice way to enrich ones life (at the expense of others).

You know what? i have a fetish for excutions, properly executed they can be very enriching like this one:

Quote:Fetched from his prison cell on the morning of 28 March 1757, Damiens allegedly said "La journée sera rude" ("The day will be hard").He was first subjected to a torture in which his legs were painfully compressed by devices called "boots." He was then tortured with red-hot pincers; the hand with which he had held the knife during the attempted assassination was burned using sulphur; molten wax, molten lead, and boiling oil were poured into his wounds. He was then remanded to the royal executioner, Charles Henri Sanson, who harnessed horses to his arms and legs to be dismembered. But Damiens' limbs did not separate easily: the officiants ordered Sanson to cut Damiens' tendons, and once that was done the horses were able to perform the dismemberment.Once Damiens was dismembered, to the applause of the crowd, his reportedly still-living torso was burnt at the stake. (Some accounts say he died when his last remaining arm was removed

I like to re-enact that, i really love to. You understand? I need to do it! Just like Dahmer
Ill send you my adress asap, so you can help me enrich my life, ok?

Am i admirable too...punk?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse