I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(13-06-2016 10:19 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I think it's fun to see how far the depravity can go before they finally get stopped. Whether it be Andrei chikatilo, or Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy, or Richard Ramirez, or Alfred Fish, there's a sort of thrill in seeing the twisted get away with what they do. It's fascinating to think about. And don't even get me started on the columbine kids. Those guys fucking rule and they had style. Peter Scully is pretty wicked too.

You are a sociopath.

Get professional help.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-06-2016, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 07:04 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-06-2016 08:55 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Here's a segment that I wrote on my blog. It's been screen capped so people don't back trace it from my blog to this website. I apologize about the language directed towards the people of this forum, but hopefully this will help elucidate how I feel for you. [Image: prWIt.png]

For future reference, if you can't handle unsolicited opinions, get the fuck off the internet. Unplug your computer, destroy the hard drive, burn it all in a fire. Plus by creating a thread on a forum, you are effectively soliciting all of our responses. If you wanted no responses, then post on your personal blog and disable comments. I'm amazed you don't understand how this shit works.

The social contract is there because it works, more people are better off with it than without it. It's why evolution has favored it, it's why we are social creatures. Until you are the last human being alive on the planet, you'll have to interact with other people. We're not evolved to be non-violent, neo-liberal, anaraco-capitalist libertarians. Want to experience a place with no social contract? I invite you to tour any sub-Saharan African country in the middle of a civil war. Good fucking luck with that.

Do you know there are people who break the mold, without being murders or rapists? If you really dig being a rebel, you have a fucking smorgasbord of people to lionize who didn't victimize others in the process. That's why you sound like a psychotic asshole. Nobody denies the appeal of the rebel, the underdog, or the outlaw; indeed they are endearing staples of our popular culture. Rebels can be a force for positive change. Go read up on Henry Rollins, human rights activist and former lead singer of the 80's punk band Black Flag. He's an example of how you break the mold, without being a psychopath.

You still don't get why you are a rape apologist. Here's why. When you equate the victimization of the person who was raped with the person who committed the rape, you diminish the dehumanizing and horrific experience that is sexual assault. You are effectively saying to the victim of the rape "I know what happened was the most horrible thing you've ever lived through and will leave lifelong emotional scars, but really, how bad was it for the guy who raped you? Am I right?" That makes you both a colossal asshole, and a rape apologist. Don't like it? Stop diminishing rape victims by equating their suffering with the people who victimized them. Diminishing the suffering of the victims shows a lack of empathy for their experience, simple as that. This is why everyone else called 'bullshit' when you claimed to care about rape victims, because you were throwing them and their suffering under the bus to instead wax poetic in favor of the 'mold breaking' rapist. Your actions are at odds with your words.

Don't want to be burdened with the knowledge that you're alive? I have a simple solution for you.

[Image: 253341.jpg]

But don't forget, we're all just calling you a heartless bastard because we cannot do otherwise. You know, hard determinism. So while you're passing out empathy to rapists, don't forget about us as well.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-06-2016, 03:38 AM
You claim not to be a moral nihilist yet on your blog you claim that moral laws are arbitrary.

There's something you seem to be ignoring in this whole thread. Of course there is no absolute morality. Of course morality is a human construct. However, it is based on human instincts and formed so that it serves every individual in a just way.

Empathy is natural to humans. If it weren't for it, there would be no laws, no society, no morality. Morals change over time because more and more people are educated and learn to follow reason instead of feelings.

So, you see, "moral laws" are created based on human instinct and reason. They are not arbitrary at all. They try to accommodate both human nature and a rational way for society to work.

And now that we've set this straight.
You seem to be ignoring the fact that some criminals are psychopaths and some are not. The motives of criminals vary so widely that it should be impossible to generally state that you "feel bad for criminals" and the injustice against them.

If I read about a serial rapist who was repeatedly raped as a child, I will probably feel sorry for them, as they have been victims themselves and their brain formed in a fucked up way they couldn't control.

However, I will not feel bad for the priest who rapes little kids just because he can or a person who murders because he/she wants to get rich. These are not necessarily psychopaths and if you are not a sociopath or a psychopath or mentally ill, you are not justified for any crime (with the obvious exceptions of self-defense etc) and you are not a victim yourself.

Everyone in here would agree that criminals are generally treated in inhumane ways and that the focus of the justice system should be on rehabilitation rather than punishment and yes, I'm sure many of them are or have been victims. But that is far from saying that any random criminal is justified, or a victim, or a rebel or whatever.

Now, if you don't want to be a "victim of society", as I mentioned before, go live in the jungle. You don't have to be a part of society. It is your choice. So stop playing the victim card.
Just remember that your house, belongings, computer, internet connection, education, everything you practically have right now exists only because a moral code and a justice system have been created and keep getting improved every single day. I doubt you'd have been alive to complain about it otherwise.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 6 users Like undergroundp's post
14-06-2016, 04:23 AM
All righty then. I guess Mittens' has achieved enough self-awareness to know that his own antisocial tendencies can't be fixed. The thread is a hymn to his desires to avoid punishment for whatever spree of crimes he's longing to commit.

What do we think, fellow TTAers: do Mittens' life ambitions tend towards rape, mass murder, serial murder, or cannibalism? Or another crime not listed above?

My vote is serial murderer.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
14-06-2016, 05:08 AM
(14-06-2016 04:23 AM)julep Wrote:  All righty then. I guess Mittens' has achieved enough self-awareness to know that his own antisocial tendencies can't be fixed. The thread is a hymn to his desires to avoid punishment for whatever spree of crimes he's longing to commit.

What do we think, fellow TTAers: do Mittens' life ambitions tend towards rape, mass murder, serial murder, or cannibalism? Or another crime not listed above?

Talk about stinky, smelly gym sock. I read back through his PI&S threads. If it's who I think it is... I'm out, the thread should be deleted, he should be banned, and I will continue to keep my inbox full.

Talk to your counsellors about this shit before you end up hurting someone, if for no other reason than prison sucks more than psych facilities.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
14-06-2016, 05:33 AM
(14-06-2016 05:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 04:23 AM)julep Wrote:  All righty then. I guess Mittens' has achieved enough self-awareness to know that his own antisocial tendencies can't be fixed. The thread is a hymn to his desires to avoid punishment for whatever spree of crimes he's longing to commit.

Talk about stinky, smelly gym sock. I read back through his PI&S threads. If it's who I think it is... I'm out, the thread should be deleted, he should be banned, and I will continue to keep my inbox full.

Talk to your counsellors about this shit before you end up hurting someone, if for no other reason than prison sucks more than psych facilities.

If it's *that* motherfucker then he should be banned immediately. And have his arse kicked, although that can't be done over the net.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-06-2016, 06:00 AM
I have no intention to go harm a bunch of people, but you're too ignorant about me to know that. Seriously, fuck you.
14-06-2016, 06:05 AM
(14-06-2016 06:00 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I have no intention to go harm a bunch of people, but you're too ignorant about me to know that. Seriously, fuck you.

Are you upset? Psychologically scarred? The big bad forum gave you a hard time. I guess you have even more empathy for poor Brock Turner now that you have had a taste of what he goes through *every damn day*.

Fuck you're an immature piece of shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-06-2016, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 07:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-06-2016 06:00 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I have no intention to go harm a bunch of people, but you're too ignorant about me to know that. Seriously, fuck you.

Oh, so your intention is what exactly? Lionize those who harm others, because they found a loophole in the social contract you so detest and started fucking it?

Dahmer, Hitler, and the Columbine shooters are cautionary tales, not role models, you twit.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-06-2016, 07:16 AM

Seriously, fuck you right back.

Your words: "I find it amusing when people get away with their crimes. I think it's fun to see how far the depravity can go before they finally get stopped. Whether it be Andrei chikatilo, or Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Gacy, or Richard Ramirez, or Alfred Fish, there's a sort of thrill in seeing the twisted get away with what they do. It's fascinating to think about. And don't even get me started on the columbine kids. Those guys fucking rule and they had style."

You'll do whatever you think you can get away with and whine that it's unfair when you get caught. And since you're an incompetent fuckup with zero impulse control, I'm pretty sure you will get caught.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post