I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 07:54 AM by Full Circle.)
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(14-06-2016 12:56 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 09:42 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  ..... I understand that Dahmer felt attracted to dead guys. That's admirable, he was doing what he felt would enrich his life

He drilled holes in the skulls of his living victimes and poured acid in to them because he wanted to make sex slaves out of them this way.

Nice way to enrich ones life (at the expense of others).

You know what? i have a fetish for excutions, properly executed they can be very enriching like this one:

Quote:Fetched from his prison cell on the morning of 28 March 1757, Damiens allegedly said "La journée sera rude" ("The day will be hard").He was first subjected to a torture in which his legs were painfully compressed by devices called "boots." He was then tortured with red-hot pincers; the hand with which he had held the knife during the attempted assassination was burned using sulphur; molten wax, molten lead, and boiling oil were poured into his wounds. He was then remanded to the royal executioner, Charles Henri Sanson, who harnessed horses to his arms and legs to be dismembered. But Damiens' limbs did not separate easily: the officiants ordered Sanson to cut Damiens' tendons, and once that was done the horses were able to perform the dismemberment.Once Damiens was dismembered, to the applause of the crowd, his reportedly still-living torso was burnt at the stake. (Some accounts say he died when his last remaining arm was removed

I like to re-enact that, i really love to. You understand? I need to do it! Just like Dahmer
Ill send you my adress asap, so you can help me enrich my life, ok?

Am i admirable too...punk?

Could you post the link, I had not heard of Damien.
Some of what you describe is the traditional drawn and quartered treatment. Normally they would be hung afterwards, not burned. Someone was really pissed off at this guy.

Anyway, I think this thread has devolved into a “who can gross out the group more”. We’ve had talks about torture before but I don’t think we’ve ever had anyone admire or praise those who perform it like Mittens here.

It amazes me how a solitary individual, a twisted one at that, can tap into our most basic and anti-social tendencies and drag the group down with it.

I feel dirty just reading what MD says. I applaud everyone for calling him out on it but now it is just a gross distraction. Reminds me a bit of Wicked Clown. Consider

So the question is, is MD intentionally creating a “malicious disruption”?

5) No Malicious Disruption
This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. ...

He certainly does have controversial opinions.

I’m going to go shower now.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-06-2016, 08:29 AM
(14-06-2016 02:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 08:55 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Here's a segment that I wrote on my blog. It's been screen capped so people don't back trace it from my blog to this website. I apologize about the language directed towards the people of this forum, but hopefully this will help elucidate how I feel for you. [Image: prWIt.png]

For future reference, if you can't handle unsolicited opinions, get the fuck off the internet. Unplug your computer, destroy the hard drive, burn it all in a fire. Plus by creating a thread on a forum, you are effectively soliciting all of our responses. If you wanted no responses, then post on your personal blog and disable comments. I'm amazed you don't understand how this shit works.

The social contract is there because it works, more people are better off with it than without it. It's why evolution has favored it, it's why we are social creatures. Until you are the last human being alive on the planet, you'll have to interact with other people. We're not evolved to be non-violent, neo-liberal, anaraco-capitalist libertarians. Want to experience a place with no social contract? I invite you to tour any sub-Saharan African country in the middle of a civil war. Good fucking luck with that.

Do you know there are people who break the mold, without being murders or rapists? If you really dig being a rebel, you have a fucking smorgasbord of people to lionize who didn't victimize others in the process. That's why you sound like a psychotic asshole. Nobody denies the appeal of the rebel, the underdog, or the outlaw; indeed they are endearing staples of our popular culture. Rebels can be a force for positive change. Go read up on Henry Rollins, human rights activist and former lead singer of the 80's punk band Black Flag. He's an example of how you break the mold, without being a psychopath.

You still don't get why you are a rape apologist. Here's why. When you equate the victimization of the person who was raped with the person who committed the rape, you diminish the dehumanizing and horrific experience that is sexual assault. You are effectively saying to the victim of the rape "I know what happened was the most horrible thing you've ever lived through and will leave lifelong emotional scars, but really, how bad was it for the guy who raped you? Am I right?" That makes you both a colossal asshole, and a rape apologist. Don't like it? Stop diminishing rape victims by equating their suffering with the people who victimized them. Diminishing the suffering of the victims shows a lack of empathy for their experience, simple as that. This is why everyone else called 'bullshit' when you claimed to care about rape victims, because you were throwing them and their suffering under the bus to instead wax poetic in favor of the 'mold breaking' rapist. Your actions are at odds with your words.

Don't want to be burdened with the knowledge that you're alive? I have a simple solution for you.

[Image: 253341.jpg]

But don't forget, we're all just calling you a heartless bastard because we cannot do otherwise. You know, hard determinism. So while you're passing out empathy to rapists, don't forget about us as well.
Let me sum it up for you. The universe is indifferent. I never set out saying anything about the rape victims and I recently said that I feel bad for the rape victims and I have said a bunch of times that I wish that we lived in a society where everyone can just get along and not hurt each other. I feel like I'm just repeating things ad nauseum at this point, ad nauseum to me, I am tired of repeating myself. Except I feel like there's only a narrative which you want to hear, which is the one that feeds the preconceived notion in your head; which btw, is wrong because contrary to your opinion, I actually did not set out to anger anyone in this thread. I've had the same discussion with maybe 4 or 5 people, they didn't seem to see much of an issue with it. It's only people who are on forums who don't know me, who can't see my face and when I am being earnest and the expressions that I have on my face, that they can make a judgment which is informed. You have failed in that regard.

I am a bit sick of seeing people demonize me on this forum, to tell you the truth at first I was angry and now I am just tired of it. There's been a lot of controversy in the world in the past couple days and I have been having very shallow sleeping patterns, because I have been immersing my mind in the controversy so much. Not only that, but I have been talking to a lot of people on this forum who haven't been very nice to me. Yes, I am laying some blame on you because there is a very clear causal relation between what people have been saying to me on this forum and how I feel. I do feel misrepresented and sad that so many people see me as a bad guy, I do not see myself as a bad guy. I feel that there's a lot of misrepresentation of my character on this forum. I know that no one's going to say anything to this besides "ohh that's just you saying whatever you think we want to hear so that we'll lay off of you and really you're a psychopath". Look, you don't know me. You don't know me. You don't know me. You don't know me. So stop acting like you do and stop telling me that you think I should be banned just for explaining some opinions of mine after I've had dozens of people come in here and try to make me feel like shit and treat me like shit.
14-06-2016, 08:35 AM
(14-06-2016 08:29 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  ...
I have been talking to a lot of people on this forum who haven't been very nice to me.

Yet you decline to engage with those who have been generous with you.

Is there a reason for that?

Huh

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-06-2016, 08:41 AM
(14-06-2016 08:29 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  You don't know me. You don't know me. You don't know me. So stop acting like you do and stop telling me that you think I should be banned just for explaining some opinions of mine after I've had dozens of people come in here and try to make me feel like shit and treat me like shit.

After reading your posts, I know that you *are* a shit. Y'know. So feel like shit and be treated like shit, because that is what you are.

You are at best a vapid little asshole who thinks he's got some right to be given the benefit of the doubt after saying multiple vile things, not least repeatedly stating that he doesn't give a shit about rape victims, and reiterating that he thinks rapists are equally as much victims are the people that they rape. You then whine and cry that you are misunderstood after purposely making it clear exactly what you meant.

You're a troll, a disgusting human being and an idiot. You have dug yourself a giant pit and there's zero hope that anyone who has participated in it will ever forget what was said in this thread. You would do well to leave by yourself, because the well-deserved title of rape apologist will follow you as long as you remain a member of the forum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
14-06-2016, 09:10 AM
*sigh*

How to adult, lesson 1: not all social constructs are arbitrary. Not all social constructs should be rebelled against.

If you want to build a moral philosophy, great. But understand that first.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
14-06-2016, 09:22 AM
(14-06-2016 09:10 AM)natachan Wrote:  *sigh*

How to adult, lesson 1: not all social constructs are arbitrary. Not all social constructs should be rebelled against.

If you want to build a moral philosophy, great. But understand that first.

that's a good takeaway for mittens, as he is banned. Eloquently put Thumbsup
14-06-2016, 09:34 AM
good riddance. feel bad for the next forum that has to deal with his bullshit.
14-06-2016, 09:48 AM
When he first joined I suggested he be watched. Just took longer than I thought it would.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Glad he’s gone.

Takeaway: Freedom of Speech is such a fine line to walk.

I suppose I can justify my feelings by saying that just because he has the right to voice his opinion doesn’t mean I have to be subjected to it on this Forum or some such thing.

It strikes me as bi-polar for me to want to shut this cretin up and on another thread I rail against Drumpf banning the Washington Post from his rallies.

Does this mean I’m a hypocrite? Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2016, 09:56 AM
no, it means there is a logical limit to free speech. Every post from mittens was "fire" in a sensible theater.